Status: Complete and working on a sequal.

From the Shadows, to Your Heart.

Christmas

Tonight was the night for Slughorn's Christmas party,apparently Slughorn found out about Kris and I's gifts so he wanted us for his shelf.I was going to bring Draco but he said he had to work on his mission so I let it slide,but he owes me.I got my clothes and went to the Ravenclaw common room to get Kris,we were going to go get ready in the Room of Requirement,don't ask why we just wanted to.I went up to the silver knocker with the Raven on it and it's beak opened."At night,they come without being fetched.By day they are lost,without being stolen.What are they?" it asked and I hummed, "The stars." I said and the door opened,I walked in and Luna waved at me, "Hey Luna." I said and she smiled, "Quibbler?" she asked and I took one, "Intresting glasses."I said putting them on and she sighed lightly,contently."They show whakspruts,they fly into your ears and make your brain go fuzzy." she said and I smiled, "uhm cool.I'll remeber that." I said taking off the glasses and looking around, "Where's Kris?" I asked and she smiled, "In her room." she said pointing to the stairs and I nodded, "Thanks Luna!" I said and went up the stairs,I went to Kris's room and saw her roommates,they don't like me much."Ew,who let the snake in?" the blond one asked her friend,they scrunched their noses up and I grinned at them in an evil way."Don't get your feathers ruffled." I said and they scoffed and glared at me,I hissed at them as Kris came out of the bathroom."What did I say about fighting you guys?" she said with a sigh and led me out of the room.

Once in the Room of Requirement we made our usual room and I took a shower,when I was out I dried my hair and left it in its natural waves.I did my makeup and put on my dress.I let Kris shower and when she came out she was in a robe and her hair was in a pretty updo with some curls hanging out and she had a little glitter in there and her makeup was done.I helped her pick a cute dress for Harry and she got dressed.After we put on our shoes I went to Slughorn's and Kris went to meet Harry.When I got there I was greeted my Slughorn, "Hello Miss.Blanchard,thank you for attending my party!" he said and I smiled, "thank you for inviting me." I said and he smiled, "Of course,you have a marvelous gift and quite a talent for Potions I might add." he said and I smiled a little more, "thank you,sir.You're a wonderful teacher." I said and he laughed, "thank you my dear,oh more guests! Please,enjoy yourself." he said walking away as I nodded.I saw Harry taking a picture with Slughorn and then him and Kris walked over, "Hey,Faith.Here alone?" Harry asked and I nodded, "I thought Draco would've come?" Harry said looking at me,I was still figuring out my revenge for Harry and it will not be pretty,I can tell you that."He was behind in homework so he had to get it done." I said with a sick smile and Harry visibly shivered.I smirked and he looked at Kris, "I'm gunna go get some punch,excuse me." he said walking away and Kris shot me a look."What?" I asked sipping my drink, "are you going to stop it?" she asked and I pondered it, "No,I'm still pretty thirsty." I said taking another sip, "Why are you freaking Harry out?" she asked with her hands on her hips and I glared at her slightly,it's almost impossible for me to get mad at her."He accused my boyfriend of being an evil killer." I said and she sighed,well he's not evil and he's not a killer.....yet."I'm sorry Harry was an ass but Faith,let it go." she said and I gave her a pointed look ,"you know I don't just let things go."I said and she sighed again, "you are so stubborn,you're lucky I can't stay mad at you." she said and I smiled at her.She knows I can hold a mean grudge and for a looooong time.Harry came back but avoided looking at me at all costs,"Let go of me you filthy Squib!" I heard a familiar voice say and I looked to see Draco being dragged in by Filch."Sorry to intterupt Professor,but I found this boy lurking around an upstairs corrider,he claims to have been invited to your party." Filch said and I walked over, "He's my date,Filch." I said giing him an icy glare with my hands on my hips, "Release him." I said and he let Draco go who stood next to me."Alright everyone,back to the party!" Slughorn said and I brough Draco to a corner and hit his chest, "what were you thinking?!" I asked in a whisper and he sighed, "I was going to the Room of Requirment and I got cought." he said and I sighed, "you're lucky I saved your ass." I mummbled and he smirked."By the way,when you're demanding and sinister looking like you were before,it's quite a turn on." he said and I rolled my eyes and hit his chest again.He kissed my lips and Snape came over, "May I have a word with Mr.Malfoy,outside?" he asked and I nodded, "Go right ahead." I said and motioned Snape closer, "Give him a very long lecture." I said and he nodded and walked out with Draco,Snape found out that I knew,actually he knew because he's been keeping a watchful eye on Draco.I saw Harry sneak out and I growled as Kris came over, "I know what you're thinking." she said and I nodded, "Your boyfriend needs to get bent." I said and hung out with her until Draco and Harry returned.

The next day I hung out with Kris and we cought up,we've been busy with Snape's lessons and I had one tonight."So what do you guys do? I mean being able to see the future and past,that's pretty cool." she said and I laughed, "Seeing the past is less painful,I guess because it already happened?" I said and she shrugged, I saw the clock strike 8 and sighed, "time for lessons.See ya girly." I said and got off the bed,we had dinner in the Room of Requirment where we were now and as I walked to the door I heard Kris call, "Stay brunette!" and I laughed, "Same to you!" I yelled and stepped out and went to the dungeons."Great,you're on time." Snape said getting up and I nodded."Now,I know you know parts of my past,so I've gotten objects from my past for you to try out." he said and on the table in a line there was a small lily,a dried up leaf and a locket.I touched the little lily and felt the warm relaxed feeling flow through my body,I felt my shoudlers relax and I was pulled into a vision.

-------------------------------------------
I saw a little girl with red hair and green eyes,she was about 13 and was walking over to the tree Kris and I sit under sometimes out near the Black Lake.I sawa 13 year old Snape sitting under the tree with a potions book and I laughed, I saw her sit next to him and he jumped slightly."Oh,I didn't see you Lily." Snape mummbled and I gasped,this was Lily Evens or well Potter later."It's okay, Severus." she said peeking over his shoulder at the book,"Potions? you love that subject." Lily said with a laugh and I saw the sides of Snape's lips twitch upward."Here." Lily said and she pointed her wand at the ground,a small lily sprouted out and bloomed,Lily picked it and handed it to Snape who smiled at her.
----------------------------------------

When I came out I smiled, "Awwww!"I said and Snape rolled his eyes,I touched the dried up leaf and was pulled into another memory.

---------------------------------------
It showed an 9 or 10 year old Lily Evans and another little girl with black hair.Lily had an unbloomed flower in her hand and it lifted up and bloomed."Lily,stop it! I'm going to tell mom!" the little black haired girl cried and I saw a little Snape lurking near the trees.Lily frowned as the black haired girl ran away when she spotted Snape.Snape made a left float to Lily and she cought it.The scene changed to them both sitting,hidden in a bunch of trees,it was beautiful."She's just jealous because you're special and she isn't." little Snape said and little turned her head to him, "that's mean,Severus." she said and sighed, "tell me more about Hogwarts!" she said and little Snape smiled.
-------------------------------------

When I left I looked at the locket that looked familiar, I touched it and was pulled into another memory.

------------------------------------
I saw an 11 year old me sitting in one of the abandoned dungeon room and I was crying.This was after I told people in class about the vision I had and they made fun of me,I could hadle that but when what I predicted happened 7 minutes later they all turned to me in horror and started to throw things at me and call me names.When a sharp quill wizzed by and cut my cheek I ran out of the room and hid in the dungeons to cry.I sat there crying and I sighed as I spotted Snape walk up to my crying form.He picked me up in his arms and carried me off to his office,he placed me on a soft chair as I wiped my eyes.He conjured some hot chocolate with marshmellos and handed me the mug.I sniffled and took the cup,when I calmed down Snape sat in front of me with a small,warm smile."Miss.Blanchard." he said and I looked up, "call me Faith." I said with a pout and he chuckled, "Faith,would you please tell me why're upset?" he asked and I told him the story,he nodde the while time then healed my cut."How about I teach you how to control your visions?" he asked and my little eyes widened. "Oh please Professor Snape!" I said and he chuckled, "As you wish,Faith." he said and I smiled."Can I tell you a secret?" I asked and he nodded, "Pinky swear?" my little stubborn self said holding out a pinky which Snape curled his around.I leaned in and so did he, "My friend,Kris.She can read minds!" I whispered and Snape raised an eyebrow, "really?" he asked and I nodded, "really." I said and he chuckled.I stayed with him for awhile and then I was told to go to bed, "Oh wait!" I said and took off my locket and duplicated it, I put mine on and went over to Snape who leaned down.I put the locket into his hand and closed his hand, "It's for you Professor Snape." I said with a smile and walked out.That was the day Snape became my second father.
------------------------------------

I gasped as I came out of the memory and looked at Snape who was smiling at me, "You kept it?" I said as tears welled in my eyes,he nodded and I sniffled."It was here, 6 years ago, where you sat where you are now,crying that you and Kris became like my own children." Snape said with a sigh and I got up and hugged him,I've hugged him before and he leanred to get used to it."Severus,6 years ago you became my second father,thank you."I said into his cloak and he rubbed my back,when we let go I wipped my eyes and smiled at him,he smiled back and looked at the clock."It's time for bed,Faith.You have classes tomarrow." he said and I nodded,I kissed his cheek lightly and left the room.When I got to my dorm I dug through my accessories and pick out the locket and put it on.
♠ ♠ ♠
*No idea how to spell whakspruts,sue me :/
Also thanks to EveSinSpookell888 for telling me about the spelling mistakes.
* Snape has a heart!!!!!!

Faith and Kris's Chrsitmas outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/chrsitmas_party/set?id=35304890

Faith's outfit for the Lesson: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35362437