Status: Complete and working on a sequal.

From the Shadows, to Your Heart.

Christmas at the Weasley's

A couple days after Slughorn’s party Harry and I hung out in the Gryffindor common room. He explained why he practically ditched me at the party, I admit it took me a while, but I understood. He had a hunch. I hope that hunch is incorrect. If this hunch of his just so happens to be correct, well, I hope Faith is alright.

“You okay, Kris,” Harry asked.

“Yeah, just thinking,” I said, “You know, Ron has been up in your room for a while. Should we go check on him?”

“Maybe we should.” Harry said, we went up the stairs to the room both Harry and Ron share. We see Ron sitting over by the window just staring at the sky. Harry went to go check on Ron and I followed the trail of candy wrappers to where they ended. There was a note from Romilda Vain. There was a picture too, it was her blowing kisses. And the card was addressed to Harry! What the hell!!!

“Harry, I think Romilda Vain meant these for you…,” I say and Harry comes over to me to see what I was looking at. We both know it’s a strong love potion.

“Can you introduce me to her?” Ron asked.

“Umm….Sure, just follow me Ron.” Harry said picking up one of Ron’s shoulders. “Kris can you get his other shoulder?” Harry asked. I went over to Ron and picked up his other shoulder. His weight was now on both Harry and I. We raced to Slughorn’s office; I knew that because I accidently heard Harry think it. But we made it and went into his office. Harry went over to Slughorn while I had to struggle with Ron to get him on the couch in the office. I struggled to keep him on the couch as well. What am I supposed to do? Hit him? I would, but I don’t think Harry would like me hitting his friend. But I can’t control him, he’s walking on the couch and he tried to sit on the top of the couch, but fell backward. Did Harry not notice that? Wow…

“Is the thingy your making done yet?” I ask. I don’t know what they’re making…I just want Ron to stop acting loopy.

“Yeah,” Harry said. He came over to Ron who was now sitting up to take a sip of the potion, and within a few seconds he was all better.

“Well, I think we should celebrate with a toast,” Slughorn said. He went over to his desk to get a bottle and opened it, he offered to Harry and Ron, but I didn’t take any. Slughorn and Harry toasted, Ron drank it before anything was said and he fell to the floor. I am shocked right now; Ron just survived an extremely strong love potion, now he’s poisoned. He’s having a seizure in front of me; I don’t know what to do! Harry ran over to Slughorn’s desk and grabbed a Bezoar and made Ron swallow it. The foam coming from Ron’s mouth stopped spilling out.

“Let’s get him to the Hospital Wing, Kris can you,” Harry asked. I knew what he was going to say so I went over to Ron’s other shoulder and helped Harry pick him up. We got to the Hospital Wing and Hermione soon joined us. Professors Slughorn, Dumbledore, Snape and McGonagall were here to see what happened to Ron. I went to stand next to Harry and Hermione stayed by Ron’s side. They would make such a cute couple! Lavender came running into the room and started going crazy, as well as she and Hermione got into a little cat fight with the professors present. Can anybody say awkward?! I can! Ron began trying to talk, “Hermumumum,” and the rest was just mumbling. Both Hermione and Lavender leaned in closer to try to hear what Ron said clearer. Ron moaned, “Hermione…” Lavender went into tears and ran from the Hospital Wing. I said it once and I will say it again: Awkward! Harry, Hermione and I stayed in the Hospital until Ron was able to talk. Ron looked like he was feeling better, he sat up to say, “Kris, my mom was wondering if you would like to join us,” he pointed to Hermione, Harry and himself, “for Christmas. What do you say?” I hope Faith doesn’t get mad. “Sure! I would love to! I’m gonna go send an owl to my mom just to let her know,” I said. I got up to go to the Owlery. I caught up with Faith on the way.

“Hey!” I said.

“Hey! Why are you so cheery?” She asked.

“I’m going to spend Christmas with Harry, is that okay with you?”

“Yeah it’s fine! My mom wanted me at her place for Christmas this year…I was just on my way to tell you that, well; I guess we got everything figured out!” We smiled and went our separate ways.
*********************
I woke up in the Ravenclaw with a startle. Hermione was shaking me awake.

“How….What….How did you get in here?” I asked. Then I thought about what I just said, it was Hermione, “You know what forget it….”

“Harry and Ron kept trying to get in but to them the riddles were hard, so I found them and told them to wait outside. We are leaving for the train today. Are you packed?” She asked.

“Yeah, just let me change and I’ll meet you outside.” I got dressed quickly, today is Christmas Eve and I am spending it with Harry! Both these thoughts made me change quickly. I met them outside the common room and went to the train with them. Once we sat down I put my head on Harry’s lap and slept the whole ride. I was exhausted! I woke up when we got into King’s Cross Station and followed Harry, Ron and Hermione to where Mrs. Weasley was standing.

“Oh! It’s so good to meet you dear!” Mrs. Weasley said hugging me.

“It’s good to meet you to! Happy Christmas!” I replied. I followed Harry until we got the home of the Weasley’s. It was pretty huge! Length wise, I think I might be scared to be on the top floor. I was directed to my room, I was sharing with Hermione. When I went downstairs I see that the party started. I sat next to Harry as he introduced me to Tonks, who is Lupin’s girlfriend, and Fred and George, I will not be able to tell the difference. The party was awesome! Tonks and Lupin had to leave early so we all went outside to say good-bye. I looked up into the night sky to see that there was The Dark Mark. I poked Harry and said, “Uhhhh, Harry, I don’t think that’s a good sign.” Everyone looked up to see and Death Eaters were flying everywhere. The one I knew as Bellatrix stopped in front of all of us and Harry ran after her. As soon as I took a step to go after Harry a circle of fire appeared out of nowhere. Lupin and Tonks waved their wands and the fire was put out, they turned to me and Lupin said, “Kris, find Harry.” I closed my eyes and concentrated hard. I went through his brain and found his eyes; he’s running through the field, I know where he is! “Follow me!” I tell Lupin and Tonks. I start running through the field focusing on Harry, I ran as fast as I could, I found Harry in the middle of a puddle fighting Death Eaters. Lupin, Tonks and I join him. We didn’t do much just stand there and watched as the Death Eaters left and went towards the house. The 4 of us ran back to find the house burning to the floor…I didn’t say anything for the rest of the time there. I just waited till the day we went back to Hogwarts. The ride back wasn’t very happy. I feel bad for Ron’s family…I hope they get their home fixed soon.

I went to the Ravenclaw tower to unpack and found a note on my bed. It was written in familiar handwriting: Snape’s. It said: Lessons as soon as you read this. I unpacked and went to Snape’s office and sat down in the chair.

“We will do the same thing, but make sure you don’t faint.” He said.

“Okay, tell me when.” I answered.

“Start, now.” I closed my eyes and focused, this time I didn’t put all of my energy to project my entire self. I searched through Snape’s brain and found his eyes. I looked through them and saw myself still sitting in the chair and not on the floor! Yes!

’Congratulations, Ms. Hale. You may leave my brain now.’ Snape said. I left and went back in my own body. “Now, I see you have succeeded. Next time we will try without you having to close your eyes. It will be more difficult, but you show promise. You are dismissed.” Snape said, I got up from my chair and left the room and back to the common room where I plopped onto my bed and slept.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kris' outfit going to the Wealey's:
http://www.polyvore.com/kris_going_to_weasleys/set?id=35367547

Kris' outfit when she goes back to Hogwarts:
http://www.polyvore.com/kris_going_back_to_hogwarts/set?id=35367662