Status: Complete and working on a sequal.

From the Shadows, to Your Heart.

Classes in masses.

In the morning I got up early as usual and took a shower,when I was done I put on my uniform and slipped on my cloak.Kris and I always got up super early to meet up before breakfast to hang out,I walked toward the Great Hall and spotted Kris sitting in front of the big gold statue of a wizard with all the house animals."Good morning, sunshine!" Kris said with a smile and I scoweled, "Good morning, sulfuric acid." I said and she rolled her eyes, "When you scowl like that,you look like Malfoy." she said getting me back for being cranky this morning, "eww,don't say that." I said sitting next to her.We started to talk as more people started to file into the Great Hall.Cedric Diggory passed and flashed us a smile and walked over, "Hello ladies." he said and I half smiled and waved "Hey Diggory." I said and nudged Kris, "Hey Cedric." she said and giggled,I rolled my eyes and Cedric laughed."How many times do I have to tell you Faith,call me Cedric." he said and I smirked, "Sorry Cedric,it's a Slytherin thing.Force of habit." I said getting up off the floor.He rolled his eyes and offered Kris help getting up,which she gladly took."Well we better go in for breakfast and our sceduals,see you in charms Cedric."I said grabbing Kris's hand and dragging her to the big wooden doors."Well see ya in potions!" Kris said to me and went to the Ravenclaw table,I went to the Slytherin one and avoided eye contact with Malfoy and his posse,I hate him.I started to eat some bacon and eggs when Snape came over, "Miss.Blanchard." I heard him monotone voice above me say,I looked up and nodded "Professor Snape." I said as he handed me my scedual."How are your visions?" he asked and I smiled slightly, "slightly clearer but recently all I've been getting are bright lights flashing and screaming,any idea,sir?" I asked and he pondered the thought, "none,I would watch myself if I were you Miss.Blanchard." he said raising a brow and walking away.I finished my breakfast and went over to the Ravenclaw tabel,they grew to get used to me when they saw I won't bother them."Hello Faith." an airy voice said and I looked to see Luna Lovegood as I sat next to Kris."Hello Luna,how was your summer?" I asked and she smiled, "Father and I traveled around looking for Crumplehorned Snorthacks." she said and I half smiled, "good to hear." I said and turned to Kris,Luna was the only Ravenclaw I like besides Kris.Luna isn't loud or annoying and she accepts me and Kris for what we are,she may be weird but hey,so are we."C'mon it's time for potions." Kris said and we got up with our bags and I lead the way down to the dungeons,Kris doesn't like it down there,she says it's took dark for her,she's used to Ravenclaw tower.

Once in potions we had to do a Shrinking solution,Snape has no seating chart so Kris and I sit at the front of the room together,which Snape doesn't mind seeing as how we're two of his favorite students.While working he asked Kris how her power is but I couldn't hear her reply because I was stirring the cauldron trying to get the right color.My parents were awesome at potions and taught me everything I know, "so why'd you freeze up in front of Diggory?" I asked and she sighed, "I froze in front of Cedric,because well I like him and I panicked." she said putting the stress on Cedric so I'd understand to call him by his first name."Okay then love sick puppy." I said poking her cheek,she scuffed and leaned in close so nobody could hear, "when will you admit you like Draco?" she asked all smartass like,I sighed and stared pointedly at her, "I.do.not.like.Malfoy."I said very serious and she put her hands up, "relax,little snake." she said and I shook my head at what she calls me when I get defensive.After Potions I had Charms with Hufflepuff,I left and went to the classroom,I sat near the Slytherins but near the split of Hufflepuffs,"Hey Cedric." I said and he flashed me a smile."Hello Faith,hows Kris?" he asked and I smirked, "She's doing good,from this morning."I said getting my wand out.My wand is a curious one,it's black and it's strange because it's made of Holly,which is protective against curses and hexes but my core is Dragonheartstring which makes hexes and curses more powerful.After learning the charms for today I had Transfiguration with Hufflepuff,then I went to Divination with Kris,"Hey" she said when we met up."Hey,Kris.Let's go see the fake bitch." I said going up the stairs to her classroom."Today we will be doing palm readings! Please turn to your partner and grab the hand they write with! And begin!" Professor Trelawney said as she swooped around her perfume filled room to check on students."Okay,I'll read you first."I said grabbing Kris's right hand,"I see love,pain and a long life line." I said dropping her hand,she rolled her eyes and grabbed my right hand."I see troubles and love." she said wiggiling her eyebrows at me."Shut up,what about you,it's probably Cedric for the love."I said and she sighed and rolled her eyes.She leaned close so nobody but me could hear and she whispered "You're is probably Draco."she said with a mocking look and I rolled my eyes and scuffed.We went through class and as we were leaving I groaned."That women wouldn't be able to see the future if it slapped her." I grumbled as I walked to lunch with Kris.We went our seperate ways and then I went to Herbology with the Gryffindors,after alot of taunting and dirt I went to my last two classes which both had Kris.

Kris met me at the green houses so we could walk down to Hagrid's Hut,when we walked down we were greeted by yhr friendly half giant."Okay today we're gunna look a' some blastended skwerts." he said and we looked to see these work looking things with sparks coming out of their backsides,we didn't dare touch them for fear of getting hurt."Now we're gunna feed 'em." Hagrid said,he apparently has no idea what they eat so he gave us lettace."What do we do?" Kris asked leaning in close, "just drop it in I guess."I said and we dropped the lettace in.They didn't do anything so we shurgged and did nothing."Alrigh' class dismissed!" Hagrid called and we went to Defense Against the Dark Arts.
'Mad Eye' Moody was his name and he had this kind of glass eye,"Today we'll be talking about Unforgivable Curses." he said and I stole a glance at Kris who looked at me too."Can somebody tell me one of the three?" he asked and Weasly put his hand up."M-My dad told me of one." he said and Moody nodded, "yes,your father should know all about that one." he said and Weasly slouched slightly, "the Imperious curse." he said quietly and Moody nodded as Weasly sat down,Mooody picked up a spider and in front of us Malfoy and Goyle were pointing at it."Engorgio." Moody said pointing his wand at the spider and it grew two times its size."Imperio." he said and the spider started to float everywhere,he started to play around with it and made it land on Weasly who started to freak out.Malfoy was laughing loudly, "Oh! You think that's funny do ya?!" Moody said and the spider flew onto Malfoy's face,Malfoy started to freak out,I laughed and Kris frowned at me in disapproval,the spider flew off of Malfoy's face and onto the window."Steady yourself." Moody said as the spider turned over and ragained balance,I sniggered at Malfoy and he turned at scowled at me,I raised an eyebrow at him with a smirk and he just sneered and turned away."Now who can tell me another one? Longbottom?" he asked and another Gryffindor stood, "T-the cruciatus curse." he said and Moody nodded, "you know alot of that one." he said and asked Longbottom to come up,he did and with the spider in hand Moody pointed his wand at it."Crucio." he said and the spider seemed to start to scream and writh in Moody's hands,Longbottom flinched a few times."Stop! Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering him!? Stop it!" Granger's voice rang out and Moody stopped,he told Longbottom to sit and Moody went in front of Granger and placed the spider on the desk."Maybe you could tell us the last unforgivable curse?" he asked and she bit her lip and shook her head, "Avada Kedavra!" Moody said and a green light shot out and the spider laid on the desk,dead.After class everyone booked it out of there, "How could he show us those curses?!" Kris said as we walked to the Black Lake to start homework, "Maybe he feels we're old enough to know them." I said with a shrug and she scuffed, "yea,spells that'll send up to Azkaban." she said and I sighed, "so now we know not to use them because they're illegal."I said as we sat down,she just sniffed and took out her Transfiguration homework.

Soon it was time for dinner so we left for dinner chatting away,forgetting the Defense Against the Dark Arts class,we went to our tables and after dinner we hung out in the Astronomy tower until curfew,I went all the way back down to the dungeons and faced the blank stone wall, "Pureblood." I said and the door opened,I stepped and walked into the common room,as I walked back to my dormitry I felt a pair of eyes on me but just brushed it off.In my room alone I finished my Potions essay and then went to bed,tomarrow would be the choosing of the school champians.