Status: Active!!!! updating every weekend

Of Elves and Sisters

Insecurities

When Kyna woke up the day after the festivities she felt safe and warm. Opening her eyes a little she looked up to see the sleeping face of Legolas. Her mouth stretched into a sleepy smile as she once again rested her head on his chest. Kyna was set on letting the elf get as much sleep as he could before they had to leave but that wasn't going to happen. She let out a sigh of content as a hand came up to slowly brush through her brown locks. Legolas silently ran his hands through her hair as she lay with her head on his chest.
The only thing on his sleep addled mind was the fact that he could get used to waking up like this. Kyna turned her head up so she could see Legolas and was rewarded with a sweet kiss on the lips. After they were done kissing Kyna once again rested her head on Legolas' chest and relaxed. "You realize they will come for us eventually." Legolas whispered not making any attempt to get up. "They will have to figure out where we are first." Kyna said snuggling closer to the warmth that was Legolas.
"Legolas?" Kyna questioned. "What?" Asked Legolas brushing a kiss to the top of her head. "What are... we?" She asked quietly. "What do you mean?" The elf asked looking down at the nest of brown hair on his chest. "I mean you and me, us, what are we?" She tried to clarify. Legolas' eyebrows knitted together. "We are two people who love each other. Two people who were able to find love even in the darkest of times." Legolas said sitting up and pulling her with him.
Legolas moved so that Kyna was sitting sideways in his lap. Her head and the right side of her body resting against him. "But what about after this is over? Will you still love me then or will you leave and find someone better?" She whispered almost inaudibly. It was so soft that Legolas had to strain to hear it. Legolas grabbed her chin and made her look up at him. "You listen to me Kyna, there is no one better then you. You are the only person I could ever see you with. The only thing that will change after this war is that I will no longer have to worry about you every time we go into a battle." Legolas said staring into her eyes.
Kyna's eyes filled with tears as she pulled away. "I'm sorry." She whispered wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face in the crook of his neck. She cried softly while Legolas held her close, whispering sweet nothing in her ear to comfort her. "What brought all this on?" Legolas asked. "Look at me Legolas, you could have any elf or woman you want and yet your here with me." She whispered. "This is the only place I ever want to be." Legolas whispered kissing her deeply before laying her pressing her down onto the bed they were laying on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the next update for a while. Enjoy!!!!!