Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Thirty

Please read the Author's note! :)

*Three months later*

Kim's POV

The dress seems to be manipulating my actions as I slowly make my way towards it. Kiara is still ranting on about how she wouldn't let me pay for the wedding and that she won't dare allow me to make it simple. I love her but sometimes, I hate how sweet she is.

I don't pay attention to her though while I touch the dress admiring it's beauty. It's a pure white chiffon dress, the hem just brushing the ground though the tail flows out from behind, the sweetheart neckline doesn't offer too much cleavage and a nice silver pattern runs around the whole dress, just under the breasts. The simplicity of the wedding dress is what makes it so stunning. I begin to wander if it would suit me.

"That..is...perfect," Kiara mumbles next to my ear, startling me.

I take a second look at the piece of clothing and cautiously rub my now very round stomach. In response, my baby moves and I giggle. "I-I don't know. I'm pregnant right now so I can't really try it on."

She gives me a bewildered look. "Are you crazy!? You can't pass this dress, it is absolutely beautiful on you. Cameron would go nuts when he sees you in this. You're only a size smaller than me, so we're taking it."

I'm about to protest when she clamps my mouth shut with a hand. I let my tongue flick, she immediately pulls away in disgust. "Ew, how old are you?"

"I'm younger than you. I know that much."

My sister holds back a reply.  A smirk that begins to form on my lips fade as I feel the bottom of my stomach clench. Letting out a soft moan, I grasp my stomach, gently cradling it, attempting to breath normally while liquid trickles down my leg. "Oh god no," I whisper. 

Kiarra stares at me wide-eyed before processing what is happening then frantically running for some help. This is it. Our third baby on the way.

- - - - -

Cameron's POV

Here he is, in my arms. With eyes closed, looking peaceful and alive, my second son. Mitchael Sean Quiseng. He's just as beautiful as his mother.

Speaking of Kim, I flick my attention to the hospital in which she lays. I stand up, still carrying Mitchael, to stand next to her body, limp and clearly suffered pain. Her eyes are closed and she's resting; she must be extremely exhausted. Right now I don't know whether to smile and be grateful because we finally see the boy we've been waiting for or be worried and guilty because it's my fault that she's here in the first place, obviously tired. 

"Cam," she manages to mumble my name. I hadn't realized that she had woken up. "Is that him?" 

I nod and gently place our baby beside her. "Isn't he cute?"

Kim's gaze transfer from our son to me. "Yes he is. Why do you look so sad?"

"Um.." I bite my lip contemplating. "Well, I feel guilty for making you go through this again. For the third time."

A giggle escapes her lips. I grin at the smile her lips have formed. "It's only the second. You have nothing to worry about, I'm fine. I'm actually on top of the world right now."

I take her answer to heart and lean my head in to kiss her. Kim's hand finds my shoulder to grip it so I carefully, dodging Mitchael, get closer and stroke her cheek. The kiss isn't the best but I'm glad I finally can touch her. "I love you," we both whisper against each other's mouth. I chuckle. 

The door bangs open and Kiara runs to the bed. I blush getting off Kim. "Aww he's gorgeous! So cute," she sings. 

"Shh he's still sleeping."

Behind her is a tall and lanky man carrying the twins. Even with the height of a tower, eyes the colour of the night sky and a tough vibe, he looks more like a teacher. I mentally roll my eyes at such a random thought. 

"Woops almost forgot. Guys this is Alex, we've been dating for two weeks now."

Kim's reaction doesn't match her current situation. A girl who just gave birth isn't the first though that comes to mind when you see her face. "Woah, how come I didn't know?" Sometimes I forget that she's still a lively teenager. 

The older sister blushes. "I-I didn't know how to tell you."

"So you dumped the jerk huh?"

Kiara nods looking triumphant. "Yup. I ignored the irritating parents, got rid of the clingy guy and finally moved on."

My girlfriend smiles at her sister. "I'm proud of you." They exchange hugs. 

"Me? I'm jealous of you!" She motions to Mitchael. "You've got your own place, three beautiful kids, a good life and a husb- I mean fiancé who adores you."

I can't help but agree with that. Just then, my boy cries for the second time. He's awake!
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANT! Please read!
Kim, the co-writer, won't be able to go on Mibba anymore as she was banned for some apparent reason. BUT she will still be co-writing this story. She also made a Quotev account where she'll be updating her other stories If you wanna know more click here! She will be updating soon. Please comment if you read this! :)

And I'm so so so very sorry about the late update!!