Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Three

The mirror shows a tired but very happy girl. I smile at my glowing reflection. What happened yesterday was amazing. Today would be my first day as Cameron's girlfriend - and nobody knew that - and the fact that I really need to tell Erica what happened.

The smile on the reflection's face fades a bit. "What am I gonna do?" I complain to myself. I'd just let everything go with flow, as if that's worked before. But right now I will focus on getting ready for school.

When I enter school grounds I see Erica running up to me with a huge grin. "Kimmy! I missed you!" she screams in my face.

Laughing I give her a hug. "I missed you too, Riri," I say using the nickname I created for her a long time ago.

"I told you not to call me that," she gasps still giggling.

I snap back, "Well I told you to stop calling me Kimmy. K-I-M. Kim."

We walk towards our first class still filling up with laughter. When we are together almost all things seem funny. I guess it's just a best friend thing. Suddenly I remember what I had to tell Erica. Maybe I can just do it later, at break time. I am such a coward and she is my bestie so I should let her know soon.

"So how was your date with Cameron?" she pops up.

I stop and pull her into a corner. Then look around to see if anyone is either watching or listening. "It was great! After a couple of days he asked me out again," I exclaim with happiness forgetting all about the problem.

"Oh really? Where did you go?" Erica asks smiling.

I squeal. "He took me for a walk through the park near the beach? And we had a small picnic on the sand."

She gestures for me to continue. "Yep I'm liking it," she notes.

"And," I pause for a few seconds. "He asked me to be his girlfriend!"

Erica stares at me in confusion then I think it has finally processed through because she screams, "His girlfriend? Are yo-"

I stop her ranting by covering her mouth. "Yeah I so want the whole school to know," I whisper sarcastically.

She pries my fingers off and grin. "Oh my god. Do you freaking know how lucky you are?"

"Of course I do. but nobody can know. Only you Erica," I mumble twisting my hands. I should tell her that I lied to my Mum using her sisters. That was a sad thing I did.

"Erica, I gotta tell you something." I look unwillingly at her.

"What? "Her eyes narrow.

"I lied to mom, about your sisters."

"What?" Erica looks confused.

I sigh and tell her.

"Oh." She says, see seems like she had more to say, but the bell rang.
We run off to class.

..........................................

Lunch time soon came and I had just eaten my lunch and come outta the washroom.
I feel someone tap my shoulder, just as I start walking back to the cafeteria.

I spin around and grin as I see Cameron. "Hey!" I say.

"Hey, Kim." He also has a grin on. "How is school so far?" He asks.

"Good, you?"

"Better now."

"Aww." I give him a hug. I love his big bear hugs, I think to myself.

"I should go, see ya Kim." Cam hugs me.

"See ya Cammi." I grin.

He kisses me and walks off. I float off back to the cafeteria smiling with that kiss still tingling on my skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't uploaded in ages! Hope you guys like this one:)