Sequel: Emergency Take Two

I'll Be Your Awesome Nightmare

That Matt?

I walked around backstage looking for Matt everywhere. You can’t really make something a surprise when you can’t find the freaking person the surprise is for. I stopped and straightened out my outfit and leaned on the wall. This was hopeless. I had been walking around for like 15 minutes and in these heels, it was annoying. I ran a hand threw my hair as a shadow came over me. I made sure my backstage pass was in my pocket before looking up. My eyes widened as John Cena stood directly in front of me. “Lost?” He asked and I nodded “desperately! I’ve been walking in circles for 15 minutes. I figured I’d just wait for Matt to pass by” I said. He smiled. “You must be the new diva” He said and I nodded “That is correct mister Cena. Chase Cassidy at your service” I said and mocked curtsy causing him to laugh. “Now Matt who?” He asked “Evan Bourne. Matt. My Mattie! My best friend I haven’t seen in 5 years!” I said.

He smiled and pointed to the left “That Matt?” I looked over and smiled “Thanks John!” I said I slipped my heels off and set my bag down before taking off in a sprint towards Matt. “Mattie!!” I yelled. He turned around in just enough time for me to slam into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my feet around his waist as he wrapped his arms around my waist. “Chase?!” I jumped down and nodded “Surprise!” I said. He pulled me into another hug. Matt had been my best friend since we met when he was in 3rd grade and I was in 1st and a boy stole my crayons so he beat him up. “What are you doing here?” He asked. I smiled. “Well, I just signed my contract. You’re stuck with me for a while!” I said. His smile widened and we slowly walked back over to John who was in the same place.

I slipped my heels on and Matt laughed. “You’re in heels and still not as tall as me” I stuck my tongue out at him. “Shut up” I said. “I see you’ve met John” I nodded “I have! He’s as wicked as he is on TV. And just as tall” I said looking up at him. “Well, I have a match to get ready for, but I’m looking forward to getting to know you Chase” John said I smiled and nodded as he walked away. “Where were you heading when I jumped you?” I asked Matt. He smiled and lifted up my bag and easily slung it over his shoulder “To the locker room. Wanna join me?” I nodded and jumped on his back. He wrapped his arms around my legs so I wouldn’t fall. “I missed you Mattie” “I missed you to Chaser” I smiled and he walked into a door with a lot of other guys and I automatically covered my eyes. “They all have clothes on” Matt laughed. I slowly removed my hand and noticed everyone looking at us. “This you’re girlfriend Matt?” I blinked and looked over to see Jack Swagger. I smirked and jumped off Matt’s back and smirked “Yes I am” I said. Matt looked at me before we both busted out laughing. “Nah, I’m just kidding I’m Chase, Matt’s friend” I said. “Best friend” He said and I smiled and nodded.

“You’re the new Diva” Alex Riley said walking over and I nodded “That I am!” I said. “Well I’m Kevin” he said and held out his hand. I smiled and shook it. “Nice to meet you Kevin!” I said. “How much caffeine have you had Chase?” Matt asked. I bit my lip. “Well…” I trailed off. “A lot of caffeine in that little body cannot be good” Jack said and I smiled “It’s not” Matt said. I looked over at him and my smile widened. “How much?” I bit my lip and smiled innocently at him again “Well…I was so excited I couldn’t sleep last night. So I had 4 monsters, two red bulls and 3 coffees” I said. I smiled at him and everyone’s mouth dropped. “What?! I have a caffeine problem ok” I said. “I’ll say” R-Truth said. “Great now we are going to have Fun sized Violence” Matt said and I smirked. “That’s an evil look” I looked over at Rey Mysterio and smiled. “What’s fun sized Violence?” Jack asked. “It’s when Chase has WAY too much caffeine and can’t sit still, she not only hurt’s herself, but walls, doors and me as well” I smiled “I said I was sorry”

He looked at me and I hugged him. “Sorry for what?” John asked walking in. “Well you see, a while back when me and Mattie were in high school we decided to see who could go longer with no sleep, well we were both high on caffeine and well he sort of, kind of, maybe got tackled to the ground…” “After going through the door” Matt said causing me to smile. “Damn” I smiled. “It was fun at the time Mattie and you know it” I said. He smiled and I sat down next to him and pulled my script out of my bag. “When is your debut?” John asked plopping down next to me and everyone looked over at me “Tonight. With the Devil Twins” I said. “Chase doesn’t like the Bella Twins” Matt said. “I can’t help it. Their voice’s just annoy me. And I don’t really get along with chicks you know that.” I said. “Yeah, all your friends since you were in 2 grade were guys” He said and I smiled. “I’m telling you, I don’t know how you guys do it, having girlfriends. I can barely stand girls as friends” I said.

I read over my script “Hey, I win my debut match!” I said. Matt laughed. “Hey don’t be laughing buddy, after the match they jump me and guess who is my knight in shining armor?” I said. He looked at the script and smiled. “Me” I rolled my eyes “Now that, was just cheating. So do I have to do in the chick’s locker room or can I change in here?” I asked. They all looked at me and I smiled. “Come on, I promise I’ll be done fast! And Mattie will be my shield” I said. “Please” I asked. I made my puppy dog face and Matt automatically looked away. “I hate that look.” He said. They all nodded and I jumped up. “You guys are the best!” I said I grabbed my bag and Matt stood in front of me. I quickly changed in my wrestling gear and moved around Matt and over to my bag pulling out my shoes. I pulled them on as a tech popped his head in “There you are. Miss. Cassidy your match is up next” He said I nodded “Thanks” I stood up pulling my shoes on and tied them quickly and pulled my belt on and my wrist bands “Wow, Chase you look amazing” Matt said and I smiled. “Thanks Mattie, it’s a little different, well the top at least” I said. I ran towards the door and went to open it as someone walked in and I landed hard on the ground and groaned.

I felt arms pull me up. “Sorry” I looked up and my eyes connected with the blue ones of Mike Mizanin and I smiled slightly. “Nah, it’s all good Miz, Mike, Sir Mizanin.” I smiled and quickly walked past him and ran toward the stage. I heard the Bella Twin’s out talking shit about Kelly Kelly and rolled my eyes slightly. They were almost too good at it. Like they really meant it. I was handed a mic and I smiled as a thank you to the tech and All American Nightmare by Hinder blasted through the arena and I walked out. I smirked and walked down toward the ring “Who are you?” One asked, I honestly had no idea which one it was but my script let me know that it was Bree and I was facing Nikki tonight. . “Well Thing one…”They looked at me appalled and my smirk widened. “My name is Chase Cassidy and I’m Thing Two’s competition for tonight.” I said. They both looked at me and I smiled “that means get out of the ring.” I said to Bree. She glared at me and I waved as the bell rang.

Nikki ran around the ref and grabbed my hair yanking me down. I shoved her hands off of me and she reached over and slapped me across the face. Like actually hit me. That wasn’t in the script. So…I reached over and slapped her back twice as hard. She looked at me shocked and I glared at her. It was all going well until Bree got involved. Nikki got disqualified and they started their little beat down. Only Nikki actually kicked me in the ribs twice. I heard Matt’s music and the chick cleared out as he ran to my side. “I’ll fucking kill those bitches” I said. He helped me up and to the back. Once we were off the camera I looked down at my stomach to see a nice bruise forming. “They didn’t pull back did they?” He asked as we walked toward the guys dressing room. “No, but that’s ok, I slapped that stupid bitch right back” I said. We walked in the door and all the guys looked up. “That was a great debut Chase!” John said cause me to smile. “Yeah, but it looked like they were actually hitting you” Kevin said and I nodded. “That’s because they were” Matt said.

“It’s all good Mattie, if they want to start shit on my first day they can have at it. There may be two of them but they will lose” I said. I plopped down on the ground on my stomach and I felt a finger trace my back and I knew it was Matt. “When did you get this?” He asked referring to my tattoo and I smiled slightly. “A few years ago.” I said. I rolled over and placed my head in his lap. “Mattie, why don’t girls like me?” I asked looking up at him. “Cause you don’t like them” He said. I blinked. “Good Point” I pushed myself off the ground and he slowly followed. “I’m gonna change, when is your match?” I asked. “In about 25 minutes” He said and I nodded. “Ok! Who is it against?” I asked. “Jack” He said pointing to him I smiled slightly. “Am I going out there with you?” I asked. “If you want” I smiled and nodded. “Dress or Jeans?” I asked. “Jeans.” I nodded and ran over to my bag and pulled out an outfit and walked out of the dressing room and into the bathroom down the hall. All I did was follow the signs.

I quickly changed into my] outfit and walked back toward the dressing room when I was shoved against a wall. “If you ever talk like that to us again, we will end you so fast” I narrowed my eyes and shoved Nikki off of me and into the opposite wall. “Don’t ever touch me again. I’m not scared of you stupid whores. Back off and don’t fucking touch me again.” I said. I walked back in the dressing room and waited for Matt to get ready for his match.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope You Like It -- Stephanie