Sequel: Emergency Take Two

I'll Be Your Awesome Nightmare

Push Yourself

Once the show was over I walked with Matt out of the arena. “Hey wait!” We turned around to see The Miz running over. He stopped in front of me and I smiled slightly. He was cute. “I wanted to officially apologize, for ramming you with the door” He said. I smiled “Nah, it’s cool man. It’s not the first time my face has met a door.” I said. He smiled “We were just heading back to the hotel, want to ride with us?” Matt asked. “Sure” I smiled and we walked over to Matt’s car. “I can’t believe you drive to every show Mattie” He shrugged. “Well now that I have my travel buddy…” He said wrapping an arm around my shoulder causing me to smile again. “Totally, we can take turns driving and have car dance parties and oh I’m so excited! I’ve missed you Matt” I said. He laughed and I blinked before I stopped walking.

Mike had been behind us and I felt kinda bad. “Mike! Come up here! You makin me feel bad. Like we are leaving you out of the little group” I said. He laughed and walked up next to me. I wrapped an arm around his shoulder and then wrapped one around Matt’s shoulder and blinked when my legs lifted off the ground. “This could either be really fun, or depressing.” I said. “What?” Mike asked and I looked at him. “Well, it’s depressing because I’m that short. But fun because this is awesome. Oh wait that’s you” I said causing him to laugh. We got to Matt’s car and I tossed my bag in the bag and laid down using it as a pillow. “Tired?” Mike asked and I nodded. “Caffeine Crash” Matt said. I heard him start the car before I ended up falling asleep.

When I woke up the next morning I was on a bed. I blinked and looked around to see my bag on the ground next to Matt’s and he was passed out on the couch. I smiled slightly and stood up. I took a quick shower and changed into a nice outfit and put on a bit on eye liner before walking out of the bathroom. I walked over and jumped on top of Matt. He didn’t move but his mouth formed into a smile. “Good Morning Mattie” I said. He opened his eyes before wrapping his arms around me tightly. “Morning” I kissed his cheek and pulled away and stood up. “Can we go to the gym tomorrow? Or later today?” I asked.

I nodded and sat up. “Yeah sure.” I smiled and clapped “Rad. Well…I’mma go get some coffee.” I said. He nodded and I slowly walked out of the room after grabbing a key card off the counter. I shut the door before turning around and running directly into someone. I looked up to come face to face with John and smiled. “Hi John” He smiled “Hey shorty” I narrowed my eyes at him and stuck my tongue out at him causing him to laugh. “Where you headed?” He asked and I smiled “Coffee! I need coffee in the morning or the happy attitude is replaced with the little devil that is on my right shoulder” I said. He looked at me for a second and I blinked. “In other words…I need my coffee or I become a bitch” He nodded and we both started walking toward the elevator. “What about you? Where are you going?” I asked. “Same as you. Coffee. Then to the gym” I smiled. “Can I come? I promise I won’t be a bother” I said. “Sure! A bunch of the guys are going down at 10. I’ll give you and Matt a ride” I smiled and nodded. “Thanks John”

We got our coffee and I made my way back to the room. “Mattie!” I said as he walked out of the bathroom. “We have a date! A very important date!” I said. He looked at me confused. “The gym. John said he’d give us a ride. Apparently a bunch of the guys are going and he said I could go and well, you is coming too” I said “Ok Chaser relax!” He said laughing I smiled and grabbed a sports bra, tank top, shorts and a pair of shoes out of my bag and ran past him into the bathroom. I changed quickly into my outfit and walked out to see him in a pair of shorts and a muscle shirt and he pulled his shoes on just as there was a knock on the door. I grabbed my phone and ran over and opened it to reveal John, Kevin, Mike, Jack, Kofi, Ronnie, and Zack. “Think you can hang with the big boys?” Zack asked. I blinked and looked at him “I think I can handle it”

Matt walked out behind me and smiled. “Zack she could take you do faster than you can say Woo” I laughed and we made our way to the elevator. “Oh man this is my Jam!” I said listening to the elevator music. They all just looked at me and Matt shook his head. “Oh come on. Everyone was all quiet and awkward I had to do something!” I said. “Are you always so full of energy?” Mike asked. I looked over and smiled. “If I’ve had my coffee. You can thank John for that. He paid” I said. Matt looked at John and shook his head “She said something about not being very nice” I smiled “No I said the little devil on my right shoulder takes over” Matt slapped his head. “Damn it!” I said patting my pockets. “What?” Kevin asked. “I forgot my ipod!” I said. Matt shook his head and pulled it out of his pocket and I beamed and wrapped my arms around him “Thank you! I can’t work out without The Midnight Beast” I said. “The what?”

I smiled “The Midnight Beast!” I said. “The band she listens to” Matt said and I nodded. “Cause if a girl won’t go down she must be a lesbian” I said as the doors opened. “It’s a song” Matt said and I turned around and kept walking as I smiled before I ran directly into someone. “Oh hell, I’m so sorry” I turned around to come face to face with Maryse. “It’s ok, you must be Chase, the new diva” I nodded. “That I am. It’s nice to meet you” I said and held my hand out. She shook it. “Well I have to get going but it was nice meeting you” She said and I nodded. “You too” She walked away and all the guys walked over. “She’s so much nicer then she is on TV” I said and They laughed.

When we got to the gym I plugged my headphones in and got on the treadmill. I don’t know how long I ran but after a while someone lifted me off and sat me down on a bench and shoved water in front of me. I looked up to see Matt and gently grabbed the water and took a drink. “You’ve been running for 45 minutes. And it wasn’t walking or jogging it was full on running non-stop” He said. I bit my lip. “Oops” I said. I noticed Zack in the ring and I stood up and ran over and jumped in the ring and knocked him to the ground. “Haha what now!” I said. I tossed my iPod to John and next thing I knew Booty Call by The Midnight Beast played threw the gym and I smiled. “Come on Zacky bring it!” I said

He ran over at me and I ducked under his clothes line. He looked at me shocked and I smiled and motioned for him to come at me again. This continued for about 10 minutes before I grabbed his neck and jumped off the turnbuckles and DDT’ed him. John slid in the ring and I covered Zack and counted three. “And your winner is Chase Cassidy!” John said holding my arm up. “Oh yeah!” I said. “What was that?!” I looked down at Matt and smiled “That my darling friend is The Final Chase aka my finishing move” I said smiling. I jumped out of the ring and “I have a submission too. It’s that turned into a arm bar. Alberto don’t got shit on me” I said and Matt smiled. “What’s that one called?” Mike asked and I smiled “Chaser” Matt’s smile widened and I grabbed my iPod back and plugged my headphones back in and slipped them in my ear before going back to my treadmill.

I was once again pulled off after some odd amount of time but this time it was ok because I would have fallen. Matt took my headphones out and turned my ipod off “90 minutes is too much Chase” I nodded and took a drink of water. “Why are you pushing yourself so much?” I glanced up at Mike and smiled slightly. “No pain no gain. It’s hard enough to be a wrestler. But being a female wrestler is so much harder. Especially when you’re basically only here for the looks. I’m not in WWE to be a diva. I’m here to be a wrestle. And no offense to the other girls but I’m not here to wear slutty clothes and scream in the ring. I’m here to do what I love. But it’s hard. It’s working hard, just like you guys do, but it’s also “Looking Nice” as the trainers say which basically means you better look hot or you’re out” I said. I stood up and grabbed my ipod. “I’m gonna head back to the hotel. I stink” I said.

I didn’t give them a chance to reply before I walked out the door and took off in a sprint to the hotel. I only got lost twice. And one woman stopped me to ask if I was ok. When I got back to the hotel Matt, Mike and John were outside and when I came into sight Matt jumped off the bench and ran over to me “Are you ok?” I nodded and he moved me over to the bench and I sat down and took a deep breath. “Yeah, I got lost…twice. Then a woman stopped me to see if I was ok” I said. I took a deep breath and Mike held out a water bottle. “Nah, I’m good. I seriously need to take a shower, now I REALLY smell funny” I said. We all stood up and I stumbled directly into Mike. “Sorry, shower and food are needed” I said. “You did that without eating!? Are you insane?!” Matt yelled. I blinked slightly. “Calm down. So did you” I said. “I didn’t push myself like you” He said. I kept my mouth shut and walked with them to the elevator. “I promise I won’t do it again” I said.

He smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I groaned. “Oh, don’t do that. Right now I’m luck I’m not on the ground. I haven’t had enough caffeine” I said. Matt smiled and removed his arm. “Are you ok Chase?” John asked and I smiled. “Yeah I’m good. I’ve done worse. I had to drop 15 pounds in two weeks before I could sign my contract. And I did it. And that was harder then this was so. I know my limit. And I know pain. So…I’m good” I said. The doors opened and we all walked out. “Why’d you have to cut weight?” Mike asked. “Cause apparently 120 pounds when your 5’2 is too much for an athlete. Personally I think that is complete bullshit. Impact Wrestling said I was fine when they offered me a contract” I muttered. “They offered you a contract?” Matt asked and I nodded. “They offered me one before WWE did. And their contract was a lot better” I said looking down. “Why didn’t you take it?” john asked. “You were just too hot John, I had to come here. I had to meet you!” I said. He laughed “Nah, but in all seriousness, my best friend was here. And I missed my Mattie” I said. Matt smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder again and I groaned. “What did you mean the contract was better?” Mike asked “The pay was more, my debut was better and hello Motor City Machine Guns. So hot” I said. I smiled and we walked to the door and I used my key to open it and left the door open for the rest.

I grabbed some clothes as the three of them plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV. I rolled my eyes and walked in the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed before walking out. I walked over and stood in front of the TV turning all their attention to me. “Come on guys it’s Tuesday. We have to do something other than watch TV” I said. They shrugged and I rolled my eyes and moved out of their way and grabbed my wallet. “Where are you going?” Matt asked and I shrugged. “I donno, but I’m not sitting in a room on my day off, I’m going to go do something because I, just like you three that have work the rest of the week” I said. I walked out the door and started towards the elevator and pushed the button.

I heard someone walk up and stand next to me and I looked over to see Mike and smiled “I’ll go with you. If you want” He said and I smiled. “Sure. I don’t know where I’m going just so you know” I said and he nodded. “That’s ok, make it more fun” I smiled. “Wow Mike, you really are Awesome” He sent me a look and the elevator’s opened and I saw a guy with scripts and he handed one to me and mike before walking past us. “Thanks?” I said as we walked into the elevator. “Well, now we have something to do” Mike said and I nodded “Fo-sho, but I need coffee”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long. But i was going over my writing from like a year ago...wow it's changed a lot. i was terrible back then! -- Stephanie