Sequel: Emergency Take Two

I'll Be Your Awesome Nightmare

I'm Gone

The next week was full of keeping Mike and Maryse on their toes. I cost them EVERY match they were in. And Mike had a rematch coming up Monday and you can guarantee I was fucking that shit up. I watched as Maryse and Mike walked out to the ring and smirked. John had the upper hand until Maryse started getting involved. I ran down to the ring and knocked her off the apron. That was enough to distract Mike and John got the victory. I fought with Maryse the entire way up the ramp. When we got to the side of stage she pushed me into the big WWE logo and I groaned. And pushed the pain away and looked at her positioning. I smirked and hit her with the Final Chase right off the side of the stage.

We both landed hard and I felt blood run down my face. I had taken the majority of the hit, but I know she still took enough to get hurt, and that was what I was aiming for. I felt EMT’s run around us and then Matt’s voice along with John’s and Mike’s. I opened my eyes as the pain finally set in. I stood up slowly and noticed Mike helping Maryse up the stage. I climbed up and ran over in front of them. Right now the only thing holding me up was the anger I felt. They both looked at me and I stepped towards them before I felt arms wrap around me. “Chase, you’re seriously hurt how are you moving?” Matt asked. I pushed his arms off and moved toward Mike and Maryse till they were close enough to the edge of the stage then speared them both off. I stood back up and started climbing the thing on the side of stage. Time to pull a Jeff hardy. I got about 50 feet up and everyone was yelling at me not to do it. I pointed to Matt and it was almost like he read my mind. I jumped off and hit Air borne on both Mike and Maryse.

I was in and out of consciousness. I think I fucked myself up more than them. I heard a lot of voices and a hand on my cheek. “Chase, babe please look at me. please.” It was Matt. I tried to tell him I could hear him and I tried to open my eyes but it just didn’t happen. He held my hand for what felt like forever until everything went completely black.

**************************************************
****************************************
***********************
***********
***********************
****************************************
***************************************************

When I woke everything was so bright that for a minute I thought I was dead. I looked around to notice I was in a hospital room. Matt was sitting in a chair next to me with his fingers laced threw mine. I pulled the oxygen mask off and his head snapped up. He smiled and I popped my neck. “Ow” I said. “That was so stupid! You could have killed yourself” He said. “Are they ok?” I asked. “Kinda…Maryse has broken ribs along with Mike, they will both be out of action for a few months though” He said. I sat back. “Good.” He looked at me. “You’re fired you know. Over aggressiveness or something like that.” I snorted “Figured as much. But that’s ok. I’ll find another Job” I said. He smiled. “I think you already did” I blinked and he just handed me an envelope.

I sighed and just set it to the side. “So, what’s the damage doc?” I asked looking at him. He smiled “You have 3 broken ribs, a cracked disc, a dislocated shoulder, a concussion and you’re out of a job” I laughed and nodded. “Sounds about right” He shook his head and I smiled. “Totally worth it though” I said. there was a knock on the door and I looked up to see Mike and Maryse standing there. I narrowed my eyes at attempted to get up when Matt pushed me back down. “We are here to apologize” Mike said I rolled my eyes. “Take your apologizes and shove ‘em. You had no right to say what you said or do what you did. I hate you both. So get out of my room before I push the pain away and make it worse” I said.

They both looked down and walked out. “They really are sorry” Matt said I nodded. “I know, I saw it in their eyes. But it doesn’t change anything.” I said. He nodded sadly and I noticed I didn’t have any wires or anything connected to me. “Can you get Mike for me?” I asked sighing. He nodded and walked out. I knew he was confused but a moment later Mike walked in. I slowly stood up and walked over to him. I slapped him as hard as I could across the face. “I love you” I said. He blinked and I leaned up and kissed him. He gently wrapped his arms around me and I slowly pulled away “But this is it.” I said. He looked at me sadly and I smiled slightly.

He walked out and Matt walked in and I grabbed the envelope then signed myself out of the hospital and he got in a cab and motioned for me to follow him. I stayed out and he slowly got out and looked at me. I smiled and pulled him into a hug ignoring the pain. “I love you Mattie” I said. He hugged me back “I love you too Chaser” I smiled and pulled away. “I’m not going with you” I said. He smiled and nodded “I figured as much.” He motioned toward the cab and I kissed his cheek. “I’ll call you” I said. He nodded and I slowly got in the cab and he shut the door. I rolled down the window and looked at him. “It’s like a fresh start, but I know all always have my best friend” I said. He smiled and stepped back. I waved and blew him a kiss as the cab pulled out of the parking lot. “Where to Miss?” I smiled “The Airport.” I said. He nodded and I opened up the envelope to find a contract and a pen. So I signed it.

I’ll Be Back
♠ ♠ ♠
SEQUAL WILL BE UP SOON!