Sequel: Emergency Take Two

I'll Be Your Awesome Nightmare

It's Personal Now

Monday came and I walked into the arena with my belt tightly around my waist as Matt walked next to me as I drank a coffee. A coffee mixed with Red Bull and Monster. John walked over with his belt slung over his shoulder. “Oh boy Chase has a coffee” He said and I smiled “Yeah a coffee with two different energy drinks mixed in with EXTRA espresso” Matt said. John looked at me shocked and I smiled. “Unlike Mattie, I’m not good with hangovers after partying all night!” I said. He laughed and I we walked to the guys locker room and I set my stuff down and sat down on one of the seats. I watched Raw and then it was Matt’s fight against Mike. I wished him luck and waited by the curtain.

Once the match was over Mike and Maryse started beating up on Matt and I quickly ran out and slid in the ring pulling Maryse off Matt and delivering the Final Chase to her then doing the same thing to Mike and they rolled out of the ring while I knelt down next to Matt. His lip was bleeding and I quickly realized that Mike wasn’t pulling punched. “Ah Chase got a new boyfriend?” I looked at Maryse and rolled my eyes before looking back at Matt and wiping the blood off his lip. “You’re brother must be so proud” Mike said. Matt looked at me with his eyes wide and I looked at Mike and grabbed a mic from the tec. “You better shut the fuck up Miz. My brother was a Marine! He fought for this country! And I’m Damn Proud of him!” I snapped. “And look at that, He’s dead” He said. He was hitting all the right buttons. And he knew it.

“He may be dead but he had something you never will!” I snapped. “What? A slut for a sister?” I rolled my eyes. “One, you chested on my fuck face! And No He had courage, and dignity and RESPECT!” I yelled. “And he’s dead. Good thing to in my point of view on less pathetic Cassidy to deal with.” He said. That was low. I dropped my mic and looked at him before moving to get out of the ring when Matt wrapped his arms around me. “I’ll fucking kill him!” I yelled. Mike and Maryse smirked before walking backstage. Matt slowly let me go and we got out of the ring and walked backstage. “That wasn’t scripted” Matt said “I know, they just to this to a personal level. And I will take them down. I don’t care if I get fired.”

He looked at me shocked and I smiled before walking back out to the ring. I grabbed a mic. “Kelly! Kelly Kelly!!! Kelly!!!!” Her music hit and she walked out looking confused. I smiled and she got in the ring. “I need a ref! Ref!” a ref ran out and I smiled. “No Kelly, rematch?” I asked. She looked at me shocked and I took my belt off and handed it to the ref. He rang the bell and Kelly charged at me. We fought and she went for her finisher and I could have easily countered it but instead I let her hit it and she covered me and won. I stood up and rubbed my face. That really fucking hurts. She walked over to me and raised my hand. I jumped out of the ring and walked backstage. Matt was still standing in the same place and I smiled. “I know what I’m doing Mattie.” I said.

Kelly walked backstage and looked at me. “You didn’t even try” I smiled. “Well, you deserve the belt, and I have a feeling I won’t be around much long. It’s one thing to break my heart, but to bring my brother into it is taking this way past personal.” I said. She smiled slightly and pulled me into a hug before walking away. John walked over and looked at me confused. “You brother would be proud” I smiled “I know” He smiled and me and Matt walked back to the locker room area. “What are you doing Chase?” He asked as we sat down on the couch. I looked at him “Do you know why I’m over Mike already Matt? I mean now its hatred but I was over it about 3 days after it happened. Do you know why?” I asked. He shook his head. “Because of you.” He looked at me confused and I smiled slightly. “Mattie, you’re my best friend. And I love you. More than I should. But I’m not going to quit until I can’t go no more. And then I’m not coming back. I’ll kill them.” I said.

He nodded. “You’re leaving?” He asked I smiled and sat back. “Not yet, but soon. I wasn’t meant to be in the WWE. But we will talk every day and I will miss you. But I still have a while. Ok maybe not a while. But I’m going to end this.” I said. He nodded. “I’m not talking you out of this?” I smiled. “Maybe if they hadn’t involved Craig you could have” He smiled and nodded.

“Let the party begin.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i know they are short but i'm so close to the end! and i have to end them where i am to start the chapters where i am!