Status: Starting Slow

As Long As You Love Me

07

It's been a couple of weeks since I told Nick what had happened with Chef Linguini. After every class, I text him what he does to me. Honestly, I feel like I should report this to the police but at the same time I'm scared of whatever I'm going to do. It's been a long day. Chef Linguini wanted to have some personal one-on-one talk about some of my dishes for my restaurant.

"Tell me about your restaurant." he said moving my hair to one side of my neck. I nervously tapped my pen against the desk in his office. He pressed light kisses on my neck. "Well, I plan to make my sure my dishes feel like your eating a home cooked meal in Italy." He moved my shirt slightly off m shoulder. "My nonna {Grandma} taught my mom how to cook her home cooked meals and she passed it down to me." I felt him place his hand on my lower back; at the end of my shirt as his continued to kiss my neck and shoulder. "Every year, when I head back home to Italy, there is always a new dish I'm willing to try." His cold hand wondered up my shirt. I jump a little bit. He stroked my cheek. "Shh. Don't be scared." he whispered. I shut my eyes to inhale a deep breath. Suddenly I was lifted up from the chair to the couch on the side. I kept them shut as he continued to feel me up.

I shuddered at my days work. I still couldn't believe he made me do all that. Small tears formed in my eyes as I cried myself to sleep.
I felt the other side of my bed and I jolted up. I felt a hand lightly touch my shoulder. "Shh… Sam it's just me." Nick's soothing voice comforted me. I turned to my night stand and flicked the lamp on. I squinted against the bright light. "Nick, what are you doing here? It's 2 in the morning. How'd you get in?" Nick pulled me close to his chest. I buried my face into his shirt. "First off, I know I was suppose to come in tomorrow, but I just had to see you. Secondly, I asked Jon to ask Taylor if you guys kept a spare key. Leave it to you to keep that key under the 'Welcome' mat." I scoffed. "Well thanks. You scared the shit out of me." I pulled away to look up at him. "But I'm glad you’re here now." He smiled and kissed my temple. "Come on. It's time to sleep." He shut off the lamp. I shifted over to make room for him. Laying my head on his chest, I felt comfortable in his arms. I hugged to his body to feel the heat radiating off of him. Nick Leddy, you are my life savior.

I slowly opened my eyes seeing Nick on his side resting his head on his hand that was propped up. He was hovering me slightly. I smiled. "Morning sleepy head." he said. I pushed the hair our of my face. "How long have you been up?" I forced my lazy body to sit up. "For a few minutes now. I didn't want to wake you. I like watching you sleep." I stared at him for a few seconds. "Like that didn't sound creepy at all." I laughed. He shrugged. "Well, it's true. You look so relaxing." I playfully hit him in the chest. "Creep." I moved the blanket off my body and got up to put my hoodie on. I held out my hand. Nick got up from my bed and grabbed onto my hand.

"Breakfast?"

He nodded. "Yes. Can you make-"

"My scrambled eggs?" I said interrupting him.

"Yes please." I giggled. I dragged him into the kitchen. I stared at the clock. It was only 6:30. I had time. I felt normal as like before the whole Chef Linguini situation.

I walked around the kitchen gathering the items I needed for Nick's breakfast. Nick stationed himself on the kitchen island like he did in my parent's kitchen almost everyday before school to catch breakfast. I placed all of the items on the island right in front of Nick. "Your usual?" I asked Nick with a grin. "You know me so well. Plus it's been like two years since I've had your scrambled eggs." he smirked. "Gotcha."

Nick helped open the bag of spinach and placed them into a colander as I cracked two eggs into a small bowl. Taking the small fork that was laying on the island, I beat the eggs together. After a few beats, I took the colander from Nick and started to rinse the spinach. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as I rinsed out the spinach. I shook my head. "Nick, what are you doing?" He kissed my neck. I turned my neck slightly to see Nick. I giggled a little. "You like?" he asked. I turned off the faucet and shook the colander with the wet spinach. I pushed Nick away with my butt so I could grab a dish towel and cover the bottom of the colander. That's when I heard someone clear their throat. We both turned around to see Taylor standing in the kitchen with her arms across her chest. "You do know, people eat in here right." I turned to Nick. He started turning red. "Hey Taylor, is everything alright." I looked back at Taylor to see Jon walking out of her bedroom. I raised my eyebrow. "Well well well. Look what we have here. Hello Jon." His eyes widen. "Oh hi Sam. Nick." Nick did a sup nod and I just burst out laughing. "Okay, I'm sorry. Just making breakfast." I placed the colander down on the island, drying the spinach before slightly ripping them and putting them into the eggs.

After I cooked the eggs for Nick and myself, we snuck off to my room for some privacy.

"Mmmm. I forgot how good you make scrambled eggs Sam." I laughed at him. "Nick it's like normal scrambled eggs but with spinach."

"So." he said grabbing some of the egg on his fork and moved it towards my mouth. I took a bite from his fork. I chewed as I shook my head. Moments like this is where I wish that Nick didn't have to leave all the time. "Nick." I pushed the plate aside and pulled him into a hug.

"What's wrong?" he said pulling away as I kept my arms wrapped around his neck. "I really don't want you to leave so much during the season."

"Sam, I wish I didn’t have to either but it's part of the job." he pulled me close. I held onto him not wanting to go to class today.

"I know and I admire you for all the waiting we put each other through. We're both living the dream and the best part we are together."

He smiled. "See everything we're going through we'll make it, as long as you love me." he pushed away a strand of hair.

I blushed. Nick, always the charmer. "Drive me to class?" I asked.

He nodded. "If you want when you're done, want to head out to lunch with the rents?"

I laughed. "Sure. It'll be great to see Ben and Melissa again."

We finished eating and got dressed for the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short and kinda filler-ish. Hopefully I'll be able to get some new chapters done this weekend. :) I hope you guys hate Linguini, I have a lot in store for him.

For any Jonathan/Taylor fans here's a spin off of their relationship written by my friend. She said I could post it here. Shape of My Heart

Comments = Happy Me = Writing Next Chapter

-Sam