Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Food!

I woke up to find my hand being held tight by someone, a cold someone. It took me a while but I got my eyes open and gazed up to find a worried Esme holding my hand. I tried to smile but it came as a grimace when I moved my sore body. It hurt a lot to move but I need to got out of bed and do something.

When I told Esme this she called out to Carlisle to see if it was okay for me to move about. He came in to the room and checked my vitals before he said anything else. I nodded and helped Esme help me sit up.

It took a while but after I moved a little the pain receded and disappeared. I did the same with my legs and arms and came to my feet. I was a little wobbly at first after being in bed for a week but after a while I was able to walk on my own.

I went to the kitchen to get some food because I haven’t eaten in days. Carlisle and Esme ad to feed my through a tube to make sure the baby and I both got nutrients. I heard my stomach rumble and started looking through the kitchen to find something to eat. I found some eggs and ham, as well as bacon, cheese and tortillas.

I opted for scrambled ham and eggs omelet with cheese and bacon, to eat with tortillas. I made my food and sat down on at the table with a big glass of apple juice beside me. I cut into my omelet but before I could bite it I was yanked away from my food and into the cold arms of someone.

I looked up scared and found myself in Emmy-bears arms – my nickname for Emmett since he’s as big as a bear – and being squished to death. “Emmett let her go” Rosie said as she hit Emmett behind the head when she noticed me struggling to breathe.

“Rosie” I squealed as I ran into her arms. She looked at me confused for the name but I told her it was my nickname for her. She shrugged and smiled before hugging me back. I hugged Alice and Jasper before they all hugged me in a group hug.

I struggled and struggled reaching for my food unnoticed by anyone. I started to shriek and whine, but they saw it as being happy. I started crying and struggling harder as I fought to get to my food.

Carlisle and Esme choose now to go enter the room and were shocked at what they saw. Their kids hugging Katherine, as she cried and struggled against their holds.

“What are you doing to her?” Esme shrieked as she saw me crying. The guy let me go quickly and I fell to the ground groaning and crying.

“Are you in any pain?” Carlisle said as he rushed forward to check on me as Esme scolded her children for being so careless with me. I nodded my head to Carlisle’s question and he asked me where it hurt.

“Where does it hurt?” he asked. I pointed to my stomach and groaned in pain.
I got up and crawled to the table, Carlisle watched confused, with the others huddled behind him watching me confused as well. I crawled until I got to the chair and lifted me using the table for supports, I gave up and opted for grabbing the plate of food and drink and sat crossed legged on the floor.

I moaned as I ate my food, the Cullen’s still watched me baffled and confused, as I finished eating. I looked up when I finished eating, “What I was hungry” I said smiling as I wiped away my tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS!!!!