Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

It's time

The whole family burst out laughing, as I sat up with my plate now wiped clean of any food. I smiled sheepishly as even Esme and Carlisle chuckled at me. I smiled to myself before I went to wash my dishes.

I finished the last of my apple juice before I served myself some more. I drank some more before I went to hug Esme and Carlisle.

“Thank you for everything you’ve done for me” I said as I smiled.

“Your welcome, for everything” Carlisle said with a smile on his face, Esme nodding beside him.

I smiled, “Alice, Rose, its night time I think its time for us to go shopping” I said as I glanced out into the night sky, in New York its always busy, even at night.

“Yeah” Alice said jumping up and down squealing in excitement as she grabbed her purse.

“I say we go walking, its too crowded to drive” Rosalie said pretending to be calm, but I saw the little hop in her step as she grabbed her purse.

I smiled and nodded before going back to my room, for my purse, phone and wallet. I grabbed all that I wanted and left out the penthouse with Rosalie and Alice, shocked that even Jasper and Emmett were coming.

Before I could ask Alice answered me, “They’re coming so they could hold our bags, and give Carlisle and Esme some privacy and alone time” she said as she grabbed my hand in one and Jasper's in her other hand dragging us both along.

After what seemed like hours of shopping, which it was, we got home around two in the morning. I fell asleep in the ride to the penthouse as felt myself being carried inside, but I was too tired to do anything but lay limp in this persons arms.

I woke an hour later in bed, and still in my clothes from earlier. I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth. I went back to my room and found myself walking to the window.

It was a full moon tonight; I stared out the window and opened the sliding door to stand out into the balcony. There was a chair there, I grabbed a blanket from inside and wrapped it around me as I sat down in the chair outside on the balcony.

I stared out at the moon, sighing. I would always find my way outside and stare at the moon after an argument with him. I smiled to myself as I rubbed my stomach, but before I could do anything else. I felt water running down my thighs, I looked down; my water broke.

“Carlisle!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ciffy!!! I feel so evil for ending this chapter like this but i had a little trouble writing out what would happen next, so i'm going to leave it like this. Hope you guys like it!