Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Paul then Lunch

“Paul…” was all I could whisper before I turned around quickly and tried to make a break for it. I paid for my groceries and found Paul behind a couple of people trying to wave me down as he impatiently waited in line to pay.

I left the store before him and put the groceries in the trunk of my car, but before I could get in the car, a hat hand grabbed my arm. “Hey, I was calling for you, did you not see me?” Paul asked as turned me around to face him.

“Oh, I wasn’t sure if it was you or if you were a stranger. So, how are you?” I said quickly so he wouldn’t question me some more.

“Great, Rachel and I are doing great, she’s expecting” he said with a big and proud smile.

I smiled. “Oh, that’s great, how long is she?” I asked.

“She’s just three months pregnant, but we hope it’s a boy, but I would happy with a girl too” he said.

“I think you would make a great overprotective Dad, are you excited?” I asked him, truly happy for him and Rachel.

“Nervous, but, hey, we’re having a bonfire/party at the beach today, like at around seven. If you want to come, come on by, the guys would be happy to see you again” he said.

“Oh, I don’t know, Jacob might be there and I kind of want to avoid him for a while before I see him again” I said sorrowfully, when in truth my heart and soul is itching to see him again, but my fear for the babies and I is holding me back.

“Oh, okay. So I guess I shouldn’t tell him your back then, right?” he asked.

“No, I kind of want him to find out for himself or something. But hey I have to get back, but I promise to think about making an appearance at the bonfire. Seven right?” I asked as I opened my car door.

“Yeah, hope to see you there” he said as he walked off to his truck.

I turned on my car then pulled out of the parking lot. I drove back to Billy’s house slowly, and like I promised I was thinking of the pros and cons to going to the bonfire the whole way. I got to the house to find the babies asleep on the couch with pillows surrounding them as a safety precaution. I smiled to myself before I found Billy in the kitchen rummaging for food.

“Hey sorry I took so long, I ran into Paul and we began talking. I forgot what a small town this is, so I should have known I would be running into some of the guys at least” I said as I began to put the food I bought into the fridge or the cabinets.

“Its okay, I was just looking for some thing to snack on while you make lunch” he said as he closed the fridge.

“Okay, here, I bought some pretzels and chips. I know how Jacob likes his junk food so I bought some” I said as I hand Billy the bag holding the pretzels and chips.

He grabbed them and thanked me before rolling away back to the living room, probably to watch some TV. I smiled to myself before I grabbed my ipod dock speakers and put on some music to hear as I cook.

A half an hour later, I had the table set. I called out to Billy and heard him roll himself into the kitchen. Then I served him his food, corn and carrots with some grilled chicken and mashed potatoes. He ate his food in comfort, and by the amazed and blissful expressions he like it.

We ate in silence for a while before Billy began asking me about what I have been doing and about New Jersey. We talked some more, before I gathered the now empty plates and put them in the sink as I began washing them. Billy rolled himself to the living room and I heard the babies cry as I finished the last dish.

I walked into the living room and took the babies to an empty room to feed the babies in private. I finished feeding them and carried them back to the living room and sat them down on my lap so I could burp them.

As I finished burping Angela and put her in her carrier next to a giggling Jayden as Billy began making funny faces at him. soon Billy had both kids giggling like crazy, I began to laugh to before the door creaked open.

I stared up in shock as I saw…..
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Updates, just to let you know!