Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Angry and Ignorant

I drove away angry and ignorant to the fact that part of me was excited and happy I got to see Jacob again. I drove home quickly and carefully, just because I was angry doesn’t mean I would risk my kids well-beings. I was a better mother then that, and I knew I had to tell Jacob they were his kids but It couldn’t hurt to let him think otherwise for a while, right?

I glanced into my rear view mirror and found my kids watching the scenery go by with baby fascination. I smiled softly as I looked at them, I glanced back to the road and barely made the turn to go to the Cullen’s pathway.

I wound down the roads, as if a snake had made the trail with all the turns. I pulled up to the house not far from the main road and stopped. The garage opened up revealing Alice and Rosalie waiting for me in the garage.

“Thanks for opening the garage” I said as I got out of the car. The said no problem as they got the kids out of the car and I grabbed their diaper bags.

“Hello sweetie, I didn’t know if you had eaten or not but there’s some food in the oven for you since I had made lunch for Nessie” Esme said as she came out of the kitchen and into the living room.

“Thank you Esme, I’ll go warm it up” I said hopping up out of the seat I had just plopped down onto. I went into the kitchen just as Edward and Nessie were leaving it. He left with a small smile and gave me a nod as he passed me, while Nessie followed skipping behind him with a bowl of a banana split.

I smiled and shook my head, no matter what Nessie is a daddy’s girl because Edward becomes putty in her hands when she wants something. A trait she might have gotten from Bella, since she can do the same.

I ate my food in silence and told the Cullen’s that I would be going for a walk and if they could take care of the kids. With the usual ‘Be Careful’ in response I slid on my hoodie and put on my running shoes.

I left after giving my kids a quick kiss then left after saying by to the others. I ran and ran, the feel of my feet pounding against the ground as I ran farther and farther from the house. With my feet pounding against the ground, and my heartbeats in my ear, I didn’t hear the cautionary twig snapping. Someone was following me, and I wasn’t aware of this at the time. I wish I had been.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it, but who's following her???