Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Talk in Private Part 2

I watched Esme usher her family out the door before turning to a now wide awake Jacob. “I’m fine” I said when I noticed the guilty look on his face.

“No your not, none of this should have happened. What went wrong? You were supposed to be mine, and only mine. Do you have any idea I felt when I realized you had kids, someone else’s kids? It made me feel like shit, like I didn’t matter to you. But I did this, I caused this, but I can only hope that there father isn’t in the picture so I could have chance with you. I don’t care if there not my kids, because I would still love them as if they were my own and -”

I shut him up with a kiss, it felt right, like I was finally home for the first time in so long. This is where I belong but I was afraid, not only for me but for my kids. Our kids. Kids he still doesn’t know are his, I needed to tell him.

“Jacob, shut up so I can talk” I said chuckling as he smiled slightly while wiping away my tears with his thumb. I didn’t even notice I had been crying until he started wiping them away.

“The kids are mine…” I hesitated before I could tell him they were his too though, but by the pain and love in his eyes was enough for me to decide. “- are yours too” I said.

“What?” he whispered, I say the shock and disbelief in his eyes, I knew he didn’t believe me.

“Its true, they reason the Cullen’s helped me leave was because Carlisle found out I was pregnant with your kids, but after everything I was scared. Scared for my kids, so I left, I went to New Jersey for a new life. I knew right away they had the gene because my pregnancy was shorter then normal pregnancies, Carlisle and his family had a pent house in New York so every month I would go to meet Carlisle for check ups.

I knew I couldn’t stay away form you for long but I was scared, what if you still hated me. I didn’t want my kids to grow up knowing their father didn’t love me, let alone hit them. But I had to come back, the pain it was causing the both of us was unreal. I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you earlier but you have to understand my side of this, I was just protecting my babies” I said sobbing as I cried into my hands in the end. I was scared to look into his face, I heard the door open and knew he was leaving.

I looked up in time to see his back leave the room and curled up and cried. I lost him, I finally lost him forever.

Jacob POV

I had kids. Twins. My imprint was scared of me. She left to protect them from me, to protect herself from me. I felt a wave of anger flash through my body, anger towards myself. I walked out of the room, my senses dulled by the pain in my heart. Pain caused by the knowledge I had from knowing my soul mate was afraid of me.

I ran towards the forest, ignoring the stares I got from the Cullen’s in the waiting room and phased. I ran towards the cliffs and howled. I howled out in pain, I howled out in anger, I howled in my wolf form because if I had been human I knew I would have been screaming. I felt the guys join my through the mental link and they all gasped as they searched through my memories to find out what happened.

I felt myself being tackled to the ground, but I didn’t care. I struggled against them howling out in pain the whole time. Not caring who heard, I kept at it. Ignoring the guys sympathy and Sam’s command to shut up before people starting getting suspicious.

They calmed me down enough to phase back, but I lay on the ground floor curled up on my side crying out loudly, sobs racking my chest as I let out all of my pain. I felt them slide some shorts on me before lifting me and carrying me somewhere.

I didn’t care where, I had nothing to live for anyway before it struck me. I had kids!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it!!
PLEASE I NEED MORE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE!!!
Comment = Appreciation = Updates