Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Family

~What had happened~

The door slammed open suddenly, making all heads whip around quickly to stare at the person standing in the doorway. I gasped slightly when I saw a disheveled Jacob standing in the doorway.

“I don’t care that you left me because you where scared, well I do care, but I want to – no I need to be there for my kids no matter what you say!” he roared at me causing everyone to growl slightly at the sight of his towering figure in front of mine.

“Okay” I said softly, still in slight shock at the though of him wanting to be there for his kids.

“And I want us to try again. I know I hurt you but I promise – no I vow not to ever hurt you again,” he said as he gently touched my cheek. My skin tingling and heating up at the touch of his rough hands. Hands I wished would touch me again just like the one day, a day of blind heated passion.

I turned around to find us alone; I was wondering why no one said anything. I turned back and hesitated a second before our lips touched in a fiery passion. I would gasp as I tried to press myself closer to him. Him mumbling apologies as he pressed his lips to mine softly, enough for him to rely the message of his love and lust towards me.

I heard a cry from upstairs and pulled away to find look at his face. His eyes were full of lust and love, the depth of his chocolate brown eyes melting any resistance I had towards him.

“Do you want to meet our kids?”

~Now~

I led Jacob upstairs by the hand, the whole time blushing as my body felt long awaited relief at feeling the heat radiating from him. I reached out my hand for the doorknob as we paused in front of their room, but something pulled me back, back and into Jacob’s arms.

I turned around and put my arms around his neck as I stared in his eyes confused. “What’s wrong?” I asked him worried.

“What if they don’t like me?” he whispered to me. And in that moment I saw the fearful and concerned father meeting his kids for the first time in his eyes, but I saw the happiness and eagerness in his eyes, and that was what made me smile.

“You’re their father, that’s all that matters, now come on they’ve cried for their daddy long enough”, I said, grabbed his hand once again and gave it gentle squeeze, he squeeze he returned before I opened the door, to our new life…as a family this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it, im sorry for not having updated any sooner, i've been busy with school and stuff, senior year is hard work, but i somehow manage through always so, school is school!
I hope you liked it, i'm sorry its so short and disappointing, but i promise to update again very soon!