Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Family Whole Again

I woke up to a new day, to new life, and to a whole family. I glanced at the clock and gazed in shock at the blaring red flashing numbers, letting me know it was already past noon. I sat up in a daze and walked towards my kid’s room, wondering why they haven’t woken me up with their crying.

I began to panic when I found their cribs empty, I heard a baby squeal from downstairs and ran down the hall to the stairs. Taking the stairs by two’s I all but ran down the hall to the living room. I searched the room frantically with my eyes and froze at the sight before me.

Jacob was on the floor, sitting cross-legged with the babies sitting on the blanket on the floor. He was making horse noises as he made the stuffed bears – horses actually – making the kids laugh. It brought a smile to my face when he would laugh when the kids did. I silently made my way to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of orange juice. I leaned against the counter and sighed, a small smile on my face at the sounds of my children laughing with their father in the other room.

I opened my eyes and found Esme and Rosalie smiling at my affectionately. “Seems like Jacob makes a good father huh” Esme said as she heard the laughter of both father and child filled the air.

“So far, I still don’t trust after everything he did” Rosalie said, pouting slightly. I guess she was mad at me for letting him back in so easily.

~Flashback~

I sighed to myself as I watched Jacob and the kids playing next to me in bed. I was lying down on my side with Jacob on the other side of the bed, and the kids between us playing with their toys.

I looked up and saw what I always dreamed of seeing. Their father staring at them with love and adoration as he watched his kids play before him. As if he felt my gaze on him, Jacob looked up, his expression never changing. Showering me with the same love and adoration he feels towards his kids.

“They’re amazing. We brought them into the world; we created them. They’re so beautiful too, comes with having such a beautiful mother I guess,” he said smiling at me.

“Yeah well it takes two to tango, you were part of the equation to you know. I couldn’t have done it without you, literally” I said laughing slightly.

“True, I mean come one, look at me. They wouldn’t have come out so good-looking without me as their father” Jacob said jokingly as he winked at me.

I laughed slightly, not wanting to startle the kids. I looked down and found the kids cuddle up on the blanket fast asleep. I sat up and grabbed my son and went to go put him in his crib next to my bed. I turned around to grab my daughter but found her already in Jacob’s arms as he carried her to her crib.

~End Flashback~

“Trust him Rose. After seeing the way he is with them after last night and this morning I can honestly say I trust him with our kids. And I do, but I’m also glad about the fact that my kids have their father. I don’t want them to have to grow up without one and now I don’t have to worry. Because I know Jacob will always be there and take care about them. I love that, and I still love him” I said smiling softly to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you guys like it, i would love to use this opportunity to celebrate, i have officially over 290 readers. i would love to dedicate this chapter to my dedicated readers and commenters. i would also like to let my readers know i plan on ending the story soon, be rest assured i am going to have a couple more chapters posted. i am also debating a sequel, what do you think of Seth imprinting on her daughter? should Jacob like the fact that his pack brother loves his daughter in that way?