Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

A Strong Arguement

I woke up the next day feeling sore on my lower body and went to take a shower, and like usual Jacob wasn’t there when I woke up. Someday, I’ll get him to stay in bed with me the whole time and we’ll talk and snuggle and never want to leave the bed.

But I knew as long as Bella, the slut, was around that would never happen. Whenever I see her over here I just want to punch her, for everything she’s doing to MY Jacob. He’s mine but she’s poisoning his mind against me. He hates me because I treat her like the whore she is.

I came out of the shower and changed, I veered toward the front door instead of the kitchen when I heard the doorbell ring. I went to open the door, and was not surprised when I found Bella here.

“Jacob’s not here” I said in a harsh tone, making my hatred for her known.

“Um…okay. Can I ask you a question?” she asked, in her stupid innocent voice, not so innocent when you’re in love with a leech and taking the love of a werewolf with her along the way.

“You just did,” I said as I was going to close the door.

“Wait, why do you hate me so much? What have I ever done to you?” she asked as she blocked the door with her foot.

Smirking I opened the door and took a step closer to her, bring my face up close to hers. “You took what was mine,” I said simply. And it was true; she took what belonged to me.

“Which is?” she asked, her plain face confused.

“Jacob’s love, I’m his imprint, he should love me! But he can’t because of you, because of his unreturned love for you. He loves someone who only sees him as the rebound friend. Someone who chooses a leech over him but he won’t quit. You come here acting like you know us, like you’re in on a big secret, but the truth is, I think you like the attention, from Jacob and from you boyfriend. In the end Jacob’s going to get hurt, but I’m hurting right now. He comes home, sleeps eats then leaves for patrol or goes to spend time with you. He chooses to ignore the imprint because he’s in love with a selfish bitch that can’t make up her mind. That’s what you did to me, that’s why I hate you,” I yelled at her.

“I –“

“I don’t need your pity! Just leave, and don’t come back unless you’ve decided who you love more. My soul mate or your undead lover” I interrupted her, going back inside to slam the door in her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG, she told Bella! Hope you like it and please comment!