Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Ages

“Nice to know I’m still loved by someone. I love you too,” Jacob said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind startling me. Whispering the last part just for me as he kissed my neck, making me put down my glass and turn around.

“I love you too,” I said softly to him before he presses his lips to mine for a full on kiss.
“So, I was thinking – “ he started saying.

“Oh, no God forbid Jacob from thinking!” I said dramatically, giggling softly when he paused to glare at me, his lip jutted out in a slight pout.

“Kidding, you were saying?” I said.

“As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, I was thinking maybe we could do things right this time. Like actually go out on a date or something?” he asked.

“I think it’s a little to late seeing as how we already have two kids, but I would love to go out on a date with you’ I said smiling as I kiss him once more before I go to the sink and wash my cup.

“Great, I’ll think of something and get back to you on that, I can’t think on an empty stomach” he said moving to stand behind with his arms around my waist, his chin on my shoulder, as I washed my cup.

“Hm…let me guess you’re hungry?” I said.

“Yep, and I was thinking maybe instead we could go out rather have you cook. We could go to Emily’s with the kids; I know she’s been dying to see you. Sam has had to all but tie her down to stop her from coming over here on her own” he said smirking a little at the end.

I admit the thought of soft old Sam tying his mother-natured wife down is hilarious. “Fine, let me get the kids into some clothes first, and feed them” I said turning around. I pecked his lips once and went to the living room with Jake next to me holding my hand.

I found the one of my children laughing at the antics as Jasper and Emmett pretend to be dying on the floor; I smiled at my daughter’s laughter filling the air. I turned and found my son sound asleep on Rosalie’s lap as she hummed him one of his favorite lullabies.

I smiled slightly and turned when I heard a squeal, Jacob turning around in alarm faster then I did, startled as I was. But I relaxed when I found my little girl struggling in Jasper’s arms as she stretched her hands out to me, clenching and unclenching her fists.

I smiled softly and walked forward to hug her to my chest lightly as she snuggled her face into my hair. I turned around and found Jacob holding my now awake – fully rested – son in her arms as Rosalie went with the others for their daily hunt.

They have to hunt more often now because they have us three humans living with them or well one human adult and two human babies. But they are getting better at, even Jasper has no trouble being in the same room with us or holding the kids; but he can’t do it for long periods of time but he’s getting better at it.

I nodded my head towards the stairs and he smiled grabbing my hand as we went upstairs to get ready for breakfast with the pack. I made him keep it a secret rather then letting them know, besides Emily always has extra food made just in case. There’s nothing Emily hates then being a bad host and not having enough food for her guests.

Luckily, Esme just happened to have the fridge restocked so I grabbed the twelve apple pies Alice must have seen I would need. I put them in the car and got the diaper bags ready well Jacob took the kids to the car to warm it up and put them in their car seats. I thanked Alice and let the others know where we were going. I waved goodbye before I went out the door and took a deep breath, as I was about to meet the side of the family I hadn’t seen in what seemed like ages.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you I would update again soon!! Damn im on a roll, two chapters in one day!!
You guys like it!
Oh and let me know you what you guys think about a sequel?! And what guys would like in it!!