Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

GodParents

I opened the car door and watched as Jake ran around the car and helped me out of the car with his hand holding mine. I smiled at him excited and anxious, it has been a while since I have seen any of my friends and family in La Push. The whole pack and the elders, even the imprints, all felt like family to her.

“Excited?” he asked, chuckling before he opened the car door and grabbed the diaper bags. I pushed out him out of the way lightly when he began to struggle with the bags and taking off the seatbelts of the kids carriers.

I grabbed my babies, holding one on each hand, and Jake closed the door. Holding the bags on one shoulder he put his arm around my waist as he led me to the porch. Using his other hand he opened the door, when a flash of squeals of joy and surprise I was suddenly being held by more then one pair of arms for a second before Jake whistled loudly, getting everyone to calm down.

“You guys need to calm down, she’s holding my kids. You guys could have hurt them when you all rushed at her at once” Jake said calmly when he realized he had everyone’s attention.

Billy rolled his way to stand – or in his case sit – in front of us. “Jake’s right, y’all be careful with my grandbabies you here” he said before he rolled closer to me. I smiled slightly and knelt down to give him a big kiss on the cheek before handing over his grandchildren. He held one of each leg before he smiled and turned around to the others who stared at the new babies in awe.

“Guys I would like you to meet my kids, Jayden Billy Black and Angela Marie Black, twins” Jacob said as he smiled down at me with love and tenderness.

“Wow, it seems congratulations are in order, I say we hold a bonfire in celebration of the two new babies to the family” Sue said stepping forward to kiss my kids on the foreheads which got them giggling.

I turned to Jacob and he nodded his head. “We also would like to make another announcement before you guys start passing my babies around. Jacob and me have been thinking and we finally came to a decision to who the godparents should be. For little Angela, I chose Emily as he godmother because you have been there for me and helped me through everything.” I said smiling as Emily squealed and rushed forward to hug me with tears in her eyes.

Billy handed me Angela and I handed her to her new auntie, I knew I made the right choice when I saw Emily hold my little girl with care and awe in her eyes. “I always choose the godfather, and came to decision that Sam would be the godfather. Sam you’re a friend I can always count on even when we argue, and I know Angela would come adore her uncle godfather some day” Jacob said before he and Sam hugged, or more like man-hugged.

“For Jayden I choose Kim as the godmother, because like Emily you have been there with me every step of the way and will make a great mom one day, but for now you can be a great godmother” I said handing her my son, she smiled with tears of joy in her eyes before she grabbed my son.

“And I choose Embry as his godfather, because you’re my best buddy and have helped me through everything, even made me realize what a jerk I was to my imprint before I lost her forever” Jacob said before he man-hugged him too.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you guys like it, I'm sorry its kinda of short. I wanted to get something, anything out the day after Thanksgiving. Which i would like to give thanks, to all of my wonderful readers and those who have taken the time to comment, you guys are what motivate me to keep on updating.