Sequel: Runaway Kat
Status: read the sequelll

Fat Kat

Bad as her!

Katerina Jacobs:

Lunch was... Awkward. Allyson Williams; one of the girls who made my life a living hell alongside Alex was all over Jack; and it really hurt watching it. Raven was sending me sympathetic looks all the way through. I honestly thought this pain would never end, until my Knight in Shining Armour appeared in the form of Shane.

“Hey Kat; do you want to sit with me at lunch?” I looked around at the shocked looks I was receiving; and Jack literally looked like someone had punched him in the face.

Good.

“Fuck yes.” I let out a breath I didn’t realise I was holding, and took the hand he was holding out for me. He took my tray of food, and guided me to an empty table. “You looked quite uncomfortable there; thought I might save you.” He chuckled, and I genuinely smiled. “Thanks, watching Jack and the slut wasn’t the nicest thing to watch.” He laughed a little.

“Why are you so against them two... You know?” He asked curiously. “I just don’t like Allyson... She was one of the main bullies a few years back... So sitting with her made me feel quite awkward and uncomfortable.” I fiddled with my hair nervously; after lying to his face. “Ah I see. I thought you liked him or something!” He exclaimed, and I faked laughed alongside him. I’m glad I didn’t make my feelings so obvious.

I noticed Jack sending death glares at Shane, and I smirked to myself in accomplishment. He clearly had something against Shane, and he didn’t like it that I was defying him to spend my time with him. He had it coming I guess, I mean could it be any more revolting that he basically had a whore perched upon his lap? I wouldn’t be surprised if he was nursing a semi. They’d probably go home and have ravenous sex- she seemed like the type to L.O.V.E. (Legs open very easily).

I was honestly taught not to judge a book by its cover, but I honestly couldn’t help myself when I looked at her. I was starting to realise that actually, I preferred being over here with Shane. Raven looked at me, and gave me discreet thumbs up. I poked my tongue out playfully, before she smirked in reply. She was scarily similar to Alex when she smirked.

Speaking of Alex, I watched him looking between Jack and me with a confused look. Did he still honestly support the thought that something might happen between us? Because it genuinely looks like Jack’s not interested; he’s got his new play-thing, and with the act I was putting on with Shane being my victim; not that he knew; it looked like I didn’t care very much either.

Shane and I spoke for ages, and I was really enjoying his company. He was actually a really nice guy; I just didn’t understand why he didn’t like Jack so much. I mean there must be a reason behind it all. He seemed generally quite venomous towards Jack yesterday, and now that I think back; Shane was never one to be mean unless they’d inflicted some sort of hurt on him. So, I worded my thoughts into a question.

“Why don’t you like Jack?” I asked; genuinely interested in why he despised Jack so much. Apparently; it hit a nerve, as he looked quite sad. “You remember the girl I was dating before you left?” He asked. I dug into my memory; before remembering. “Nancy Drew?” I asked, and he nodded slowly. “I fucking loved her, Katerina. And I mean really fucking loved her. But apparently I meant nothing to her.” He sighed. “What has this got to do with Jack?” I asked, delving deeper.

“She told me she wanted somebody wilder, somebody mysterious. I told her I could be those things if she really wanted me to be, but she told me our relationship had finally taken its toll. She broke up with me without a care in the world.”

“I still don’t understand what that has to with Jack?” I questioned; clearly quite confused at what he was getting at her. He smiled sadly.

“I’m sorry for telling you this, and maybe changing your views on him. But he stole her from me Katerina.” I frowned. “What do you mean stole?”

“When he and his girlfriend; Lisa I think she was called broke up, he went on the rebound; guess which girl was lucky enough to be it?” He spoke sarcastically and I gasped.

“Oh God... It wasn’t-”

“Yes Katerina; it was my girlfriend. The girl I’d treasured for years. Jack Barakat started an affair with my girlfriend; and urged her to break up with me.”

I looked over at Jack in pure shock, before I glared hatefully at him. He frowned, confused at my sudden spur of hatred towards him. He clearly didn’t have a clue. I didn’t think he was like that; like Alex. But obviously Alex must have rubbed off on him; because he slept with ataken girl.

He was as bad as the girl he swore to hate; he was as bad as Lisa.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's all for today ( july 20 ) I wrote yall ten chapters. more comments = more chapters and such. Thanks for reading. -xoxo Amor aka Fat Kat