Sequel: Runaway Kat
Status: read the sequelll

Fat Kat

Story Changer

Katerina Jacobs:

I don’t know how long I stood there, just staring at Lisa in his shirt, with a smirk of pure evil and accomplishment spread across her face. “Ah, the ex-girlfriend. What a surprise.” She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. “I did wonder how long it would take you to realise what a big mistake you made; apparently too long.” The shirt taunted me. Her sex-hair was laughing at me.

She was mocking me in every way possible.

“Who is it?” Jack’s monotone voice shouted out. I froze. I didn’t want him to know I was here. I turned away as the tears started brimming in my eyes, and I walked as quickly as possible- but it wasn’t fast enough. “Kat?” He asked shakily. I stopped where I stood; the tears flooding down my face pathetically. “Oh God Kat... I-I can explain...” he trailed off; but we both knew he had no explanation.

“What; you were fucking her for the fun of it?” I snapped coldly at him, turning around the face him. His bare chest was like a slap in the face; his sex-hair just ripped me apart. “I didn’t think we were getting back together; please listen-”

“No, you listen Barakat. I came here to sort things out, because I miss you. I fucking love you, but now I know where your true feelings lie. You’ve always loved her.” I hissed venomously, and I saw Lisa roll her eyes. “Quit with the dramatics. Come on baby, let’s get back inside.” Lisa cooed, but Jack flipped her off. “No Katerina! I did love her, I love you; please baby, please!” He begged, grasping my arms.

I shoved him away, and wiped my tears away. “Don’t you EVER and I mean EVER come near me again. Whatever we had, it’s gone now. It’s not coming back. Congratulations Jack, you just ruined our relationship.”

-

I turned my phone off because of the constant buzzing from Jack’s continuous phone calls and texts. I didn’t want to hear him. I didn’t want anything to do with him. He had his slag; he could do what he pleases, as long as it doesn’t involve me.

Yes. I’m hurt; it’s understandable. Yes, I’ve cried for around 3 hours straight; well that is approximately how long I’ve been at home since I left Jack’s. What have I got now? My ‘friends’ will most likely pick Jack over me, apart from Roxy; the most loyal of them all.

Raven has nothing to do with me now. She sent me a text earlier when I just got back from Jack’s, saying that she couldn’t spend time with me anymore because Alex wouldn’t be, and she would rather be in his company than mine. Kara said she would try and split time equally, and Roxy said when she wasn’t with Zack, she’d be with me without a doubt.

I couldn’t believe Raven though. I was meant to be her best friend, and she threw it in my face for a boy that she most likely wouldn’t even be with after we’ve graduated from High School. But it was her choice; if she wanted Alex more than our friendship; then she won’t be hearing from me anymore. She preferred the boys; then she can be friends with them and solely them. I want nothing to do with the back-stabbing bitch.

“Bitch.” Roxy hissed in Raven’s direction as we walked past their table. Alex wrapped a protective arm around her, and glared nastily at Roxy; who only sent the look back with double the venom. Jack was just staring at his lap.

We walked over to the remaining empty table in the canteen, and took a seat; our backs to them. Why should I care about what they’re thinking, when they clearly don’t care about me as much as I thought they did?

Alex Gaskarth:

After school and band practice, I ditched the boys, Raven and Kara. I needed to speak to Katerina; because I had given her shit advice to go to Jack. I never realised he was fucking Lisa.

The boy needs shooting; he's such a dick head.

I knocked on the door, only to find it was already open. "Katerina?" No answer. I frowned. Where was she? I heard a smash upstairs, and I darted up there without a moment’s hesitation. I smashed open her bedroom door; to see her mirror in shards on the floor; smashed by a photo frame which was amongst the shards.

I looked up, and Katerina was on her bed with a bottle of vodka beside her- already half drunk.

"YOU." She hissed. "YOU told me to go to him. YOU told me I was fucking stupid because I didn't realise he 'loved me'. Well you're the fucking idiot, because he was fucking HER." She said drunkenly; before crying.

I looked at the photo, and saw it was her and Jack. I looked at her, so miserable and broken. "Oh God Katerina..." I gasped, engulfing her in a hug. I took the bottle of vodka, and she reached out for it. "Give it to me Alexxxx!" She slurred. "Katerina you've had enough!" I said angrily, and she whimpered away from me.

She kept trying to take the bottle from me, and I did the only thing that I thought was right at the time- I drunk the rest.

-

"Alexxxx why are you cryinggg?" Katerina slurred once more, cuddling up to me. "Raven is such a bitch Kattyyyy... She's so possessive and doesn't like it when I'm with other girls. I don't know what to do anymore!" I exclaimed. "Rebel against the force!" She giggled, and I giggled too, wiping away my tears.

"Do you mind if I change? I spilt vodka down my shirt..." I nodded, and she wobbled off the bed heading towards her chest of draws.

Slowly and in a way seductively, she started peeling her clothes off, and I couldn't help but stare. Her hourglass figure was luring me in.

No. I had a girlfriend. And I love her. I couldn't do this to her. But then, she slowly slid her jeans off, and I felt myself harden up below. Her matching red sexy underwear was pulling me in, and I couldn't seem to stop myself.

"Katerina..." My voice was husky with lust, and when she looked over, I looked down at what my pants were hiding, and it was pushing up against the constricting fabric.

Her eyes wandered downwards too, before they widened. Her eyes met mine, and I knew she was feeling it too. I stood up and made my way towards her. I was standing up in front of her, and I swept my hand my hand with risk over her cheek. Her eyes drifted to the hand brushing softly over her skin.

"Alex..." She breathed, and I watched as the contact we had affected her. Her eyes timidly looked up at me, and the alcohol within us took over. We met half-way when moulding our lips together. We didn't even see the wrong of what we were doing, because nothing seemed to matter.

She pushed me down onto her bed; locked her bedroom door; before straddling my hips and taking control of the situation.

Fuck, I loved it when a girl took control. It’s so much sexier.

Clothes were quickly discarded without a care or worry, and before we could even comprehend the serious damage this could cause; the deed was being carried out; with groans and grunts erupting from us due to the large amount of pleasure neither of us had felt before.

She may not have been my girlfriend, but fuck; this sex was better than anything I’d ever experienced. I honestly didn’t know what to do with myself.

All I knew was that I didn’t want this to be a one night thing.

I wanted it MUCH more.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Just DID! Just for everones info, Me and Amor don't tell each other what we are gonna write.