Sequel: Runaway Kat
Status: read the sequelll

Fat Kat

FWB

Katerina Jacobs:

I woke up Saturday morning, with a throbbing head. I groaned, and grasped in tightly. I rolled over in my bed; before colliding with something warm and fleshy.

I opened my eyes, and they fell on a back. My eyes slowly wandered up; until they fell onto a familiar mop of messy, long hair. My eyes widened; and I shot up regardless of the terrible headache and grumbling stomach. Fuck.

I’d just slept with Alex Gaskarth.

Jack’s best friend.

Raven’s boyfriend.

School man-whore.

And I fucking enjoyed it.

I cursed mentally, before trying to get up without him realising. But he awoke suddenly, and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back into my bed before I had a chance to escape. The same feeling I felt yesterday returned, and I worriedly shook it off. “Going somewhere?” He asked with that trademark smirk he wore; and my insides felt like they were blowing up.

“Why aren’t you freaking out about this?!” I whispered; in case my parents heard. “Why ARE you freaking out about this?” He retorted. “I just got out a relationship with your BEST FRIEND. You’ve got a girlfriend who you love!” I retaliated. I tried squirming out of his grip; but he only held me tighter and closer.

“Tell me you didn’t enjoy yesterday with me; and I’ll leave without another word.” How I wanted those words to leave my lips; I just couldn’t seem to make them form. My head was screaming due to the tremendous amount of thinking I was doing right now. Having a hangover sucks.

“You won’t say it; because you wouldn’t mean it. Am I right?” He asked coyly, knowing he was right. I growled immaturely. “And you wouldn’t complain if it happened again. One, it’s great revenge on the ‘friend’ that ditched you for a guy; and two it’s also great revenge on the boyfriend... Ex-boyfriend who fucked his ex-girlfriend after you’d literally just broken up.” He said, as if he’d given this a lot of thought.

“Well, you do make a good point I guess.” I muttered, and he kissed the end of my nose. “Baby, I ALWAYS make a good point; that’s how I score all of the ladies.” He wiggled his eyebrows, and a small giggle leaked out. “But... Why would you do that to your best friend and girlfriend? I thought they meant a lot to you?” He sighed, and ran a hand through his sexy sex-hair.

“Jack is a dick head sometimes, so he deserves the pain it will inflict- not that he’ll ever find out of course. And like I think I said yesterday, Raven has become so possessive and clingy; all the qualities guys hate in a girl. She won’t even let me talk to another girl without ranting at me for it. Being with you last night made me realise how lucky Jack actually was to have you; because you’re so different from anyone I’ve ever been with... I mean, I guess I could have found this out sooner if I hadn’t of been mean to you.” He said, stroking a stray piece of my hair out of my face.

“Well you know now; so it’s not really a problem.” I replied, sub-consciously running my hand through his hair. “I know you’re not over Jack; it’s plain to see, and yes I still love Raven. But this thing we’ve got going; it won’t have like any form of attachment; we’re just like best mates with benefits. We’ll come to each other to let off stream so to speak. I mean, if that’s what you want of course.” I said effortlessly; as if cheating on his girlfriend didn’t matter to him whatsoever.

“Have you cheated on Raven before?” I asked curiously. He shook his head straight away. “Raven’s turned into some freak-stalker-possessive-thing over night; I’ve never seen the need before... I’ve been finding ways to vent out; but every time I saw a girl who I found vaguely attractive; I always became- well, repulsed when we got to that time. I guess you’re the exception to the rule.” He shrugged. “You did drink half a bottle of vodka last night...” I reminded him.

“Well, considering I still want to fuck you right now; I doubt it was the alcohol talking; even if I thought it was at the time.” I chuckled. “You want to fuck me right now? You must have a pretty demanding sex-drive; it’s only 7.” I laughed. He rolled over so he was on top of me, and I squealed as quietly as possible. “They’re high enough to meet your standard babe. Anyway, you never answered my proposal?” Babe sounded alien rolling off his tongue; but it captivated me.

Alex was clearly quite good with speaking to women.

“Friends with benefits?” He reminded me. “Oh right! Yeah sounds good.” I agreed. “Anytime?” He said, insinuating something rather obvious. I raised one eyebrow at him. “Now?” I asked, with a small smirk on my face.

“Now sounds fucking brilliant.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Done for the night :) Peace yo.