Sequel: Runaway Kat
Status: read the sequelll

Fat Kat

Math

Raven Jones:

I honestly didn’t like Math. I couldn’t do it. When I was with Alex, my grades went up- because strangely enough he was really good at it; but when we broke up, my grades dropped drastically again; which was to be expected.

Anyway, I walked into my math classroom, and took my normal seat at the back corner, isolated from everyone else. Alex strolled in a few minutes later, and I looked out the window beside me. I felt his eyes on me, but I didn’t dare look round at him. Girls started whispering about him, and I rolled my eyes.

Somebody cleared their throat beside me, and I looked over to see Alex standing there nervously. I raised an eyebrow. “Do you mind if I- um, sit here?” He asked, scratching the back of his neck. “Free country- you can sit where you want.” I shrugged. He gulped, and slowly sat beside me before getting out his stuff.

I heard Alex scribble down his working with ease, while I stared at the blank page in my book. I could not do math like I said. Alex stopped, and looked up at me; before chuckling. “Still can’t do math?” He whispered. I shook my head in reply before slumping down in defeat on the table with a grunt. He laugh deepened, before I heard the sound of his chair scooting closer to mine. “Get up, come on; I’ll teach you.” I slowly lifted myself up, and he brushed strands of my hair behind my ears; before smiling.

“Right to start off with...” I stopped listening to him talking.

I just watched him in all his glory. He was beautiful. His chocolate brown eyes sparkled with mystery and excitement; and his hair was dark and messy; but in a sexy sort of way. I fell into one of our memories.

Flashback-

“Alex!” I laughed, as he chased me round his house. “I will get you Rave! That’s a promise!” He declared. I jumped into his bedroom and into his closet, before shutting it behind me. His bedroom door smashed open, and I saw a laughing Alex. “Come out; come out wherever you are dear.” He said demonically; and I had to clasp a hand over my mouth to prevent myself from laughing.

He looked everywhere apart from the closet then scratched his head in confusion when he couldn’t find me. He headed into his ensuite bathroom.

Just as I was about to get out, he jumped in front of the closet, and I screamed in fear; before setting off in a hysterical fit of giggles. He jumped in with me, and wrapped his arms around me. “Got you.” He whispered in my ear, sending shivers up and down my spine. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back, and pressed his lips against mine.

“I love you Raven.”

“I love you too Alex.”

Everything between us was just perfect; and I knew now, on our 3rd month anniversary, that I was ready to take the next step with him.

"Alex?"

"Mhmm?" He mumbled, as he planted small kisses upon my neck and jaw, sending pleasurable tingles running through me.

"Alex... I'm ready." I spoke quickly, and he came to an abrupt stop and looked at me. "Ready? As in ready for...?" I nodded in reply. "Are you sure?" He asked edgily, and I nodded this time. He smiled and pecked my lips.

We finally left the closet, and we fell down onto his bed. He was pressed down on top of me, and things were becoming heated.But I wouldn't change my mind. This was what I wanted. This was the boy for me.

And it was that night, where our bond strengthened, and I gave him something of mine which I could never take back.

But we loved each other; which was all that mattered.

That day was one of the best days of my life. Alex was such a sweetheart, and I loved him with all my heart and I still did.

“Raven? Raven? Are you even listening?” He chuckled, waving a hand in front of my dazed face. I shook my head, and laughed alongside him. “Sorry, you know I have a short attention span.” I apologised. He sighed, and looked at me sadly. “I miss you, Rave.” He said quietly. “What are we doing?” He asked. “I told you Alex... I need you to change before I can accept you back into my life...” I whispered. “I’m not being mean to Katerina anymore; doesn’t that prove things?” He whispered. “That’s one person Lex; I need you to stop being mean to everyone.” He bowed his head shamefully.

“Let’s talk about something else okay? Like Jack and Katerina for instance...” He suddenly perked up. “They blatantly like each other.” He said bluntly. “Maybe we should encourage it?” He added, wiggling his eyebrows. I giggled; before slowly nodding in agreement.

God I miss that boy.