Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 10

“How will I be able to go to the concert though?” I asked, while in the limo.
“What do you mean?” Adam said.
“Well with the wheelchair, I don’t think I can go in the audience.” I said.
“Oh that’s easy.” Tommy said, as Monte, Adam, and him looked at each other.
“Driver, we’re going to leave a wheelchair in the back, alright?” Adam said.
“Wait. What’s happening?” I said, as the limo stopped.
Tommy picked me up again, and we went into the concert hall.
“You.” Tommy said, placing me on the platform on the stage. “Sit right here.”
Adam handed me a pair of earplugs, and helped me put them in. Fan girls started coming in from all directions, and the place got very loud, very fast.
“Are you ready?!” Adam screamed in the microphone.
The crowd started cheering, and Adam started the concert. I sang along to all the songs, sometimes getting looks from Adam and Tommy.
“Do you guys like my band? Would you like to meet them?” Adam said, pointing at us.
The crowd started cheering even louder.
“Our main guitarist, Monte Pittman!” Adam said, when he was by Monte.
Monte waved to the audience, and Adam walked over to Camille.
“Our keyboardist, Camille Grey!” Adam said, next to Camille.
He walked past me and went towards the drums and Tommy, which were right next to me.
“Our drummer, Isaac Carpenter!” Adam said, near Isaac
He sat next to me, putting his arm around me.
“On the bass guitar, the pretty kitty himself, Tommy Joe Ratliff!” Adam said.
I let out a slight squeal, and Adam and Tommy looked at me.
“Sorry.” I mouthed to them.
They started to chuckle.
“And everybody, today we have a guest with us.” He said, looking at me.
Crap.
“This is Kristina. A little friend of ours and a background singer.” He said.
“I’m not a background singer.” I said into the microphone.
Suddenly, Tommy grabbed the microphone.
“You forgot something, Adam.” He said.
More like he added something.
“What?” Adam said.
“She’s a friend, background singer, and the love of my life.” Tommy said.
“I said I’m not a back—wait. What did you just say, Tommy?” I said, looking at him, feeling my face get hot.
“You heard me. And it looks like you heard pretty clearly, too.” He said, smirking.
The crowd went wild, and I felt my face get hotter.
The band stared at him, and I looked at my feet.
This is not good. Not good at all.