Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 22

“I remember that at the first concert, when I was hiding behind the dumpster and you called me a bitch.” I said, as Tommy rolled me to Adams place.
“Well like I said before, I thought you left! And as we concluded before, I started liking you before I even knew it.” He said.
“How long until we get to his place?” I asked, looking at the houses.
“Well since I got here as soon as I dropped my iPhone, how far do you think?” He said, rolling into the driveway of the next door house.
“Wait. I’ve been living basically next to him this whole time and never noticed?” I asked, as Tommy opened the door.
“We’re here.” He said, basically ignoring me.
“Cool.” I heard, in Bills voice.
I took out my iPod and plugged in my earphones, and turned on “Ready, Set, Go!” by Tokio Hotel. I was mouthing the words to the song when Bill came over and unplugged my earphones, having the music play out loud. I went to pause it, but Adam took away my iPod.
“What other music does she have on there?” Bill and Tommy asked, walking over to Adam.
After a few minutes, all 3 of them were staring at me.
“What?” I said, as they kept staring.
They didn’t say anything, and kept staring.
“What?” I repeated.
Suddenly, all three of them started to smirk.
“Oh great.” I said, leaning on my wheelchair.
“Well, well, well.” They all said at the same time.
“I would have more music, but I ran out of money.” I said, trying to avoid their stares.
“And who would you have on there?” Bill said, still smirking.
“Well I would have Don’t Jump and other songs by Tokio Hotel, and then some songs from 30 Seconds to Mars.” I said, as they walked closer.
“So when did you start liking Tokio Hotel?” Bill said, walking closer.
“Like, 2-3 days ago, I guess.” I said, looking at Tommy as he was glaring at Bill.
“So just recently.” Bill said.
“Yes, Mr. Obvious.” I said, still looking at Tommy.
Tommy looked over at me, and then looked at the ground.
“Then you have my album, and the Glam Nation Tour album.” Adam said, walking closer.
“Well yeah. I like listening to the music. Duh.” I said, wanting to kick him.
Tommy walked over and in front of Bill and Adam, showing his back to me.
“That’s as close as you can get.” He said, putting his arms out.
“Tommy….” I said, thinking again.
“What?” He said, looking over his shoulder.
“We just talked about this. Don’t make me call you by your full name.” I said, rolling in front of him.
“You don’t even know it.” He said, smirking.
“Thomas Joseph Ratliff.” I said, smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
My internet has been out SORRY