Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

DUDE!

Have you ever not seen anybody properly for that long that you feel like they've been murdered or have moved out or something? Well that's the thing with me and Sam, she gets home from Canada stays up for 2 days with no sleep doing paper work, gets assigned to another case. Comes home... stays up for 2 days with no sleep doing paper work, gets assigned to another case. Comes home... stays up for 2 days with no sleep doing paper work, gets assigned to another case. It goes on and on and on... It's been 5 weeks since I spoke to her and that was a "Hey I'm home." granted it's got it's upsides fantastic undisturbed fucking with Val

"Dude?" Jimmy said waving his hand in front of my face,

"Sorry man, just spaced out for a few minutes there, what where you saying?" I said sipping my water. "Nothing your phones going off."

--------------------------------------
Hello?
"Matt you need to get to your house and call an ambulance ASAP."
Who is this and why?
"Because your fucking Fiancee passed out when were on Skype together."
Aww fuck no! What happened?
"We were talking about our sleeping patterns because Hotch needs to know if we're being over worked and she just slid off her chair..."
Right I'm on my way now.
------------------------------------------------

Oh my fucking god! I need to call the ambulance... but I'm driving... JIMMY!
"Jim I need you to call 911 and send an ambulance to my house dude, somethings happened to Sam." I shouted running to my SUV.
"Alright dude Im on It." he replied getting in the Passenger, "What are you doing?" I asked,
"Look she's my best friend too so I'm coming." Within ten minutes we pulled into the driveway not bothering to close the doors, just running towards her office to get her out and into hospital...
The sirens made me pull out my train of thought as we carried her limp body to the Sofa.
"Sammy everything's gonna be fine the ambulance is here... Dude she looks grim" Jimmy stated stroking her forehead lightly. "Jim is this the time?" I spat angrily, I didn't mean for it to come out so harshly but I was annoyed at myself for being annoyed at Sam for doing this.

"Mr Sanders we need to get your wife to hospital pronto are you riding along?" the paramedic asked ripping down the middle of Sam's T-shirt, "Yeah Jim you take the car and follow." I managed to say absent minded grabbing my fiancee's hand as they rolled her into the truck.

Focus dude

What do you want?

You need your head in the game.

What do you mean?

You love Val, but your obviously diggin' on deathbed Dianna here.

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT HER?

Just proving my point here dude

Yeah maybe I like her. But you just don't say that!

You said it dude, I'm your head

But just don't say that, NO ONE deserves to die young.

Fine but just so you know, Val is a better fuck so stay with her

But Sam is sweet funny and sexy

But Val gives good head

Sam has a good heart and doesn't sponge

Val's boobs are bigger

Sam's Naturally pretty

Val's thinner

Sam has curves

SHUT UP.

-Samantha-
Issn't Coffee supposed to keep you awake? All I remember is nearly finishing the last of my case-notes and risk assessments, Talking to garcie about not sleeping on Skype and looking forward to a nice meal,bath and Long sleep because I've been awake for like ever.
My bones were aching and so was my chest, it felt like there was an Elephant sitting on my boobs. I was Asleep? FUCK NO I NEED TO FINISH MY SHIT! But I couldn't sit up... Tubes and beeps and JESUS CHRIST I CAN'T BREATH! I opened my eyes and started to choke... SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME!

"Nurse!" A Voice shouted holding my arms down. I felt something slide out my throat and I could breath again. "Oh sweet sweet oxygen how I have missed thee!" I whispered, my voice sounded sore.
"SAM!" the same voice boomed looming over me,
"Hey there Voice who I don't recognize! Are You Matt? Or My dad? Or One of the guys?" I laughed failing again at attempted to sit up.
"Baby It's Matt." he sang squeezing my hand tightly,
"Why Can't I sit up?"
"You've had an operation on your heart."
"Da Fuck? Why my tickers alright! Now help me up Husband dearest!"
"Sam. Your heart stopped twice, you've been in a medical induced coma for 2 weeks! Your ticker is far from fine!"
"When am I allowed home?" My eyes weren't clouded anymore so I can see his face, god he looked terrible! Red rings, Bags, stubble.
"You need a shave and a sleep mister." I smiled putting my hand against his hairy cheek. "So your allowed home next week as long as you get rest and Eat. No caffeine." he said with a smile that reached his beautiful, magnificent Hazel eyes.
"Fine, but I wont like it." he smiled again and leaned his forehead against mine,
"I love you Samantha, don't ever do that again." he whispered kissing the end of my nose.
"Love you too Matty boy." I whispered back pulling him into a hug.

The nurse came and unhooked all the machines Leaving only the ECG Beeping away.
"I've missed snuggling with you at night." he smiled resting his head on the edge of the fairly comfortable mattress.

"You want to cuddle then?" he face lit up as I shuffled over a bit.
"Of course I do." he beamed squeezing onto the bed, I put my arm under his neck after her lied on my chest being careful not to lean on the huge cut scarring down my sternum. Matt snuggled into my side and threw his arm over my stomach. 10 minutes after his breathing got regular and deeper I covered him up with the quilt, he deserved this sleep if he's been here all this time. Maybe he did care after all, my lids started to droop how can I be tired? 2 weeks sleep? But I guess I need to catch up on another 3 weeks worth, So... SLEEP I WELCOME THEE!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating still Ill :(
Love my subbers, readers and comment-ers, they make me smile when I'm down like this :L
As some people might notice things aren't well in Matt/Sammyland but maybe this is that start of something good with this little indecent ;D
Please suggest to your friends!
LOVE YOU GUYS <3
-Krystal<3