Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Slash Fiction...

"You know your fans are gonna be writing Fan fiction about this!" Sam joked resting her head back down on the fluffed up pillows, she had just come back from another surgery prep, just one last Operation then she could stay in hospital for a week then back home for 2 weeks bed rest, leaving just 2 weeks for utter Christmas shopping!

"What?" Matt chuckled searching out Sam's hand underneath the white sheets,
"They'll find about me like Almost going back to Hell to meet my long lost brother then write that I died leaving you 'Heartbroken' then you would bump into a crazy hot girl then move along and have mind blowing sex. Trust me I know the plots pretty well..." she smirked as his dimpled grin grew bigger, "Mind blowing sex huh?" he smiled squeezing her frail hand lightly, "Yeah apparently you're huge." his grin grew bigger, "Oh and there's the slash fiction as well..."
Matt raised an eyebrow

"What's that?"

"Well Mr Sanders slash fiction is basically you and your band mates getting it on, and rather graphically as well..." Sam smiled motioning for Matt to turn as she got changed into her theater gown.
"That is disturbing!" he frowned turning to face the window. "It's raining." he mumbled waiting to turn back around.
"Damn, I want to go outside... I love the rain reminds me of Virginia." she sighed lying back down on the bed, "You can turn round now babe" There was a cluster of knocks at the door after 10 seconds Jimmy bounded in jumping down at the bottom of the bed. "RIGHT MATT FUCK OFF IT'S MY TURN TO WATCH THE PATIENT!" He beamed jumping up and down on the bed.
"Alright Dr Sullivan shut your trap and sit down!" Sam laughed reaching over to grab Jimmy in a hug.
"Patient shut up and let me hug you some more!" the blue-eyed drummer sang happily.
"Jim can I at least give my Fiancee a kiss?" Matt asked walking to the bedside,
"No she's mine now buddy!" Jimmy smiled kissing Sams cheek lightly.
Matt looked at Sam with his puppy dog eyes and a pout to match.
"Let him Jim or his face will be like that foREVer... And pouting doesn't look cute on his face." Sam giggled Shuffling up the pillows she was sat upright.
"Oh okay!" Jimmy sighed winking at Matt. "Score!" Matt beamed leaning towards lips lightly placing his gargantuan hands on either side of her elfin face. But... this time it was Sam who closed the gap pushing her lips against his for the very first time...

-Matt-
WOW, first she cuddles me now she's kissing me? What kinds of drugs are they giving her?!
"ALRIGHT STOP WITH THE SMOOCHING! You could be carrying disease!" Jimmy joked as she pulled away smiling and laughing herself.
"That reminded me of a line from a Macky slash!" she smiled letting out another laugh,
"Oh god!" I groaned the utter thought of doing the deed with any of my friends was physically disturbing! I love our fans to death but this is... GROSS.
"Earth to Matty-boy? If you don't answer me I'll just tell everyone that what they write about you in the Slash is true and That I'm a cover-up!" Sam grinned devilishly.
"Alright! For someone who's having a heart operation in an hour you're pretty chipper!" I smiled trying not to gaze into her thought filled, deep green eyes. Those were the things that always kept me here when she was comatose, just wanting to look into them.
"It's cuz I'm here!" the Rev said laying his head on her lap.
"Right then I'm leaving you two to catch up! I'll be back just before they wheel you down yeah?" she nodded and caressed my cheek, "You really need to shave." she smirked kissing the end of my nose.
"Will do Ma'am. Now one last kiss and I will leave!" what?! I'm gonna revel in this while it lasts!
"Bring me Pj's and my Ipod?" she asked with a little pout. How can I resist that?!
"Okay baby" she nuzzled her face into my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her closer.
"I love you." She whispered, "I Love you too Sammy-bear" I whispered in return, I swear her eyes are gonna be the death of me! Their just so big and green One little glance in them and your froze!
"Kiss me and get lost then shaddows." Sam smiled returning my gaze, "That's Mr Shaddows to you missy and I shall if you really want to!" I leaned in a kissed her softly before she broke it and pecked my cheek, smiling as she slid back down to the bed.
"I'll be back sweetie, ceya Jim!" I waved and trudged down the hallway to get to the Carpark.
This was gonna be a loooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg half hour...
♠ ♠ ♠
DUDES! Sorry for not updating :(
But to Appease you I have a story which I stumbled on this fine day so SHAZZAM! A Familiar Face Always Unknown READ IT NOW!
Please comment and sub because Silent readers can't help me improve the storyline :3
LOVE YOU GUYS!
-Krystal<3