Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Just one of them days I guess...

"Aunty Sam?" Becca moaned shaking the sleeping female next to her. "Aunty Sam, it's time fowr bwekfast!"
"Okay sweetie I'm awake, just let me feed your brother and then I'll make you some pancakes?" Sam said rubbing the sleep from the corners of her eyes.
"Owtay!" the little girl smiled holding her arms out to be carried. Sam got up and lifted Becca into her arms, she was a light as a feather which made things easier when she had to get her changed and dressed. When Becca was splashing in the bath, Brandon started to whine.
"I'm guessing little mans hungry!" Sam cooed testing the bottle temperature on her wrist, "It's perfect so lets get you fed gorgeous!" she bent over the Moses basket and picked up the bouncing bundle of joy. He Let out a small squeak as he latched onto the teet.
"I guessed you'd be in here." a voice murmured from the threshold.
"Yeah, Becca woke me." Sam said plainly, not bothering to look up.
"Look at me at least, I know what I did last night was out of order bu..."
"Let's not argue in front of the Children Matthew." she interrupted staring him down.
Matt's muscular frame stormed out the room in rage, how could she be this impossible?
Matt's phone buzzed from his bedside cabinet. "Val" he breathed with a small smirk,

---------------------------------
"Hey Baby!"
Hey Val
"I'm home tomorrow, fancy a good time away from your wife?"
She's not my wife and of course I do baby girl.
"Good I've missed you baby."
Missed you too honey.
"So I'll be round at half 6 tomorrow okay, make sure she's out, I don't want a replay of last time!"
*Laughs* Me too, and I think she'll just be in her office doing work or something so...
"Good enough, I can't wait to see you and well... Y'know"
Your not gonna want to leave when I've had my way with you...
"Such a naughty boy... I love it *Giggles*"
I've got to go Amy's here.
"Oh Okay can't wait for tomorrow, Love you."
Love you too baby.
--------------------------------
"Hey Matty-boy! Where's my children?" Amy asked embracing her brother in a small hug,
"In the guest bedroom, Sam was just feeding Brandon and getting little Becca dressed." he smiled fakely, "Ahhh right, I think I can here them now."
"MOMMY!" the little girl flung her tiny body into her mothers open arms,
"Awwww baby, I was only gone for one night!" "I had a nightmawe, but aunty Sam let mwe sweep with her and uncle Mwatt."
"Hey Amy, he's changed, Fed and on his way to sleep so I'd get him in his car seat fast!" Sam laughed gently rocking the bundle encased in her spindly arms.
"Thanks allot It's been nice to have a night alone."
"It's no problem I enjoyed it." After ten minutes Amy leaves with the kids.
"So I've got to go to work in Canada." Sam said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear,
"Cool, when you leaving?" Matt replied shifting his weight from one foot to the other.
"In about an hour I need to get changed."
Well This isn't awkward...

-Samantha-

Wow.
Tell me about it
Oh not again! I knew this Job was gonna be stressful but I never knew it would drive me insane!
HEY! Watch it tuts! I might be in your head but I have feeling too
Oh whatever
Samantha just be reasonable and not your stubborn self, cut the guy some motherfucking slack.
Fine, just stop talking to me alright?
You know you love my company sweet cheeks.
Oh god no!
She's finally gone Insane!
Dude stop mimicking me and stealing my thoughts!
My thoughts are you thoughts now get going dummass!

"Hey Matt?" I squeaked out just as he was leaving the room,

"Yeah?" his voice was rough and rather low sounding, some how he seemed sad.

"Sorry for arguing with you."
"It's okay I shouldn't of done what I did."
"Thanks for understanding."
I felt a light stab in my chest, you just need a shower and a cup of coffee. No need for anything else.

"Sammy you alright sweetheart?" his voice was full of concern, I couldn't see his face but I think I could feel his anxiety from my end of the foyer.
"Yeah Yeah, just beating a little fast." I whispered walking up the stairs slowly.
"You look really peaky maybe you should skip this one." I still haddn't opened my eyes.
"Matt It's fine, I just need a shower and a sit down. I know what I'm doing."
My legs started to buckle As I turned the shower on, only just managing to remove my clothes before collapsing on the shower tiles.
"Sam you okay I heard a Thud." His voice boomed from outside the door.
"Yeah I've told you." God that sounded harsh, but atleast he left me alone for a good ten minutes.
I Managed to get out my legs shaking as I lent against the wall, dragging myself to my Office/bedroom.
145 bpm... that's not good... My clothes were so warm and comfy, we were working in -10 degree weather so warm comfy clothes are an necessity. I Put my stuff in my go-bag and managed to get my oxygen mask on to see if it would calm me down. I was right. Closing my eyes and resting my head against my totally awesome spinny chair.

"Woah!" Matt whispered. "Hey there." I replied, it got muffled by the mask but I think he got the gist. "Baby are you okay?" He looked geniunly concerned which kinda broke my heart. "Yeah I'm fine." again muffled by the mask but he understood. "We best get you to the air strip then." he smiled and slung my bag easily over his shoulder. Why did he have to do things like that?

You know he's getting under YOUR skin right?
Oh for merlins sake not again!
One... You're a nerd and Two... IT'S TRUE. If not why did you think that last thought?
Please leave me alone you're gonna make My OUR heart worse. We need to get going anyway, Garcie said this ones particularly grusome.
You could of been a successful drummer y'know.
I KNOW, so just leave me the fuck alone.
Okay... Laterz potaterz

After 20 minutes I finally realized we were parked, "Sam?" I saw Matt's HUGE Hand wave in front of my face, "Yeah?"

"Be Careful alright? I don't want anything to happen to you..."
WOW, that was shock... So he really does care. Great another thing to add to the list.
"Don't worry Matt, I'll come back in one piece." I got out the car and got my bag, He walked me to the door slipping his fingers between mine, lacing us in a weird bond gently walking to the entrance of the plane like a gentleman.
"Remember be careful baby, I hate seeing you walking into danger without me there to protect you." he lent his forehead against mine squeezing my hand softly.
"I Will don't worry b-baby." I stuttered, " Love you Sammy" Jesus... "Love you too Matty." he placed the most gentle, caring kiss on my lips ever.
"C'maan wheels up bro." Garcia called from the plane.
He engulfed me in an unexpected hug tensing his biceps around me. Felt good, I Won't lie.
"Matt I Need to go." I whispered into his ear, a loud sigh later I turned to walk away, I managed to escape his grasp and enter the plane, I Hope at least this week would go slow so I can think.
Get Out of my mind Matt.

-Matt-
Get out of my mind.
I'm with Val. I love Val I'm with Val. I love Val I'm with Val. I love Val I'm with Val. I love Val

But you have feeling for her...
I Know...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading!
21 subbers! <3
Commenters ROCK, can I have a few more :3?
Still ill managed to get this up even though It's kind of filler-y
Hope you enjoyed it,
Updating tomorrow and Hoping to update behind the mask as well.
Sub And Friend request me? I Need some Mibba mates! (British moment man!)
-Krystal<3