Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

God must hate me for being an Atheist...If he were real, PART 1/3

To think you can wake up happy as a clam then the whole world comes crumbling down a short 12 hours later... God must hate me for being an Atheist... If he were real

~Flashback~
"7th January... FUCK IT'S SAMMY'S BIRTHDAY!" Matt murmured thinking I wouldn't hear. To be honest I forgot myself so I don't care if I get anything. I heard Matt run downstairs, so being my sneaky self I hopped in the shower without giving him his "mandatory morning Matty kiss" and locked the door.
Making sure the water was hot enough, I stripped down and let the near enough scalding water ease the tension in my muscles.
"YOU HAVEN'T KISSED ME YET YOU CAN'T BE IN THE SHOWER!" Matt whined pounding on the door, "You have bad morning breath and I got tired of waiting for you to wake up!" I smirked rubbing the shower gel into my skin... It smelt goooood.
"I'm gonna come in there and get my kiss you know." he said pounding his fist against the door again. "Not in your lifetime when the doors locked buddy-boy." I chuckled whistling "Iron man" by Black Sabbath. An almighty thug broke me out from my train of though as I saw an out of breath looking Matt hunched over the fallen door.
"All this for a little kiss Matthew?" I smiled covering my body with the shower curtain.
"Yes my sweet ass Fiancee! Now get over here." he huffed straightening his Shirt.
"No I'm naked and you have invaded my personal time, so no kisses all day." I smirked dropping the curtain and lathering my pineapple shampoo into my ringing hair.
I started humming the same song, closing my eyes before tipping my head back under the spray.
"Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or is he blind?
Can he walk at all
Or if he moves will he fall?
Is he alive or dead?
Has he thoughts within his head
We'll just pass him there
Why should we even care?
He was turned to steel
In the great magnetic field
When he travelled time
For the future of mankind
Nobody wants him
He just stares at the world
Planning his vengeance
That he will soon unfold
"
"Can I just say that you are perfect?" Matt's voice boomed from behind the shower curtain. Smooth Sam you think with a huge ass body like his he would cast a noticeable shadow!
"No. Do I have to start singing Jedward to get you to get out?" I know he hates Jedward... BUT I FIND THEM AMAZING!
"I'm not leaving without my Morning kiss now make with the curtain and I give it up tutts." he said with an obvious "you know I'm gonna win so give up" grin on his stupid face.
I shifted the Curtain so I could poke my head out to kiss him lightly but he was nowhere in sight, so like any other person I shrugged and turned around. HE WAS STANDING THERE THE LITTLE BASTARD.
"Gotcha!" he laughed pressing me against the cold tiles.
"You're a twat." I frowned trying to cover my... Y'know
"And you're perfect now about that kiss..." he smirked puckering his lips. He lent into my face so I did what any budding Crazy woman would do. I licked his face.
"That was a dog kiss now OUT!" I shouted turning away from him. He smacked my ass lightly and jiggled the right cheek. "Never got full view of your ass, you may now walk around the house with nothing but underwear on... Go on Sam I Know you want to." what is he going on about... OH RIGHT...
"No Matthew, stop being a child and let me shower!" I moaned pressing my back to his front in an attempt to push him out. He wouldn't budge. Stubborn as a horse.

Speaking of which
I thought I'd gotten rid of you.
NOPE! Just keep on coming back baby
What do you want?
FUCK HIM!
No.
DO IT!
Alright what are you and what have you done with my Sanity?
It's HIS HORSECOCK! that's driving you insane hun.
Maybe... but I've got allot on today!
Quicky?
No time.
You've been together 2 weeks, just fuck the guy already!
NO TIME!
Blow job?
Will that get you off my case?
yes
FINE!

I turned around slowly pushing my body flat against his, "You want your kiss now?" I asked in my most sultry voice. "Please my Goddess." he almost choked out. I pushed my hair over my shoulder a pressed my lips firmly to his, he moaned as I bit and sucked on his bottom lip.
"Baby, if you've got to work don't do that." he gasped as I ran my hand down the contour of his abdomen. "or...]that" he squeaked his voice going up in pitch at the end as I grasped his length in my hand.
"You want this or another kiss?"
"Oh that... Defiantly... Defiantly THAT." he moaned leaning his now buzzed head against the smooth black tiles.

-Matt-
What is she doing to me?! Whatever it is... it's fucking good He voice was so smooth and sexy, I've never seen this side to her. She started to pump slow, teasingly slow. I let out a growl and grabbed her hand to move faster.
"Now now Matthew, if we do that then you won't be able to last, and I want this to last."
FUCK, that almost got me to explode right then... She got down on her knees and near enough put all of me in her mouth...
"Fuck." I moaned in approval as she swirled her tongue bar around my length a few times, then the movement came... FUCK.FUCK.FUCK!
Fast, then slow, then painfully slow and then porn star fast.
"You're fucking amazing Sammy!" I choked banging my head against the tiles, she went faster (if it was fucking possible) after I moaned. Can I say that my woman is perfect in every way, shape and form? YES I CAN. "God! baby I'm so Fucking close." I said, I didn't even recognize my own voice... it was hoarse and throaty almost... lustful...
"Cum for me Matt..." WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT COME FROM? I looked down into her eyes, they were glazed over with passion. She started to pump harder licking my tip and swirling her tongue around it. Please god let her swallow... then all my wishes will have come true then I can die a happy man! I felt my stomach start to shudder, this one was going to be a blinder!
"Spit or swallow baby?" she said looking into my eyes.
"Swallow."
End Matt's POV/End flashback
♠ ♠ ♠
More later if I get some comments... HINT HINT!
Guy's you've got to check out this awesome story It's called "A Familiar Face Always Unknown." And it's currently one of my Favorite stories on Mibba!
-Krystal<3