Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

God must hate me for being an Atheist...If he were real, PART 2/3

~Flash back deux~
"Doctor Reid!" a small blonde haired girl smiled running up to the 20 year old,
"Yeah Emma?" Sam smiled tucking her phone away in her front pocket.
"Well me and the guys were wondering if you'd like to come out with us for some drinks, we heard it was your birthday so we're not taking no for an answer."
"I can't I'm only 20 I can't purchase Alcohol AND my Fiance is waiting for me." the blonde frowned, furrowing her trimmed brows. "Bummer, and you can't be 20 you look 22!"
"Appearances can be deceiving have you learnt nothing in my lecture?" Sam said seriously.
"Yeah! Still, it's a shame you couldn't come out with us!" Emma sighed,
"No biggie I would of been a Buzz-kill anyways! Ce ya in my Class tomorrow and make sure you don't have a hangover or I will make your lives living hell." She warned before walking over the road to the nearest Starbucks. If she wasn't allowed to purchase Alcohol on her birthday Coffee came in a close second.
"I'll have a Grande Chocolate Mochachino and a Cappuccino please." she breathed leaning on the counter.
"It will be ready in a few minutes, What's your name?" The absent-minded Acne ridden teenager moaned not looking up from the Iphone in her hands.
"Voldemort." Sam replied with a devilish smirk on her face.
"$7.46 please." she handed over the money and sat at an empty table,
"He who must not be named your order is ready." A grinning Blonde haired boy shouted excitedly from behind the counter. Sam sauntered up and took the two cups leaving a tip for the boy who on his part created an epic win for all Potterheads and Nerd fighters out there.
"Who's rocking the Bobble-hat then?"
"PENELOPE GARCIA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Sam shouted wrapping her coffee filled arms around the now red-headed woman stood in front of her.
"Babe, it's been 2 months. I needed to see your fine ass and soak up some sun!"
"It's like 15 degree..."
"Still better than Virginia... -5"
"Bummer you want my Cappuccino, I think the Girl might have spiked it."
"Nahh I'm good I got my own."
"Wanna come back to the house then?"
"OF FUCKING COURSE I DO!"
"One sec just let me text Matt."

Sam- Matty-face! Garicia's in town and we have some catching up to do, so I'm heading back to the crib with her :) Love you <3
Matty-Face :3- Okay baby, I'll order you a Pizza! Because I'm a good Fiancee ;) LOVE YOU MORE!<3
Sam- Awww! Wanna watch a film later as a thank you munchkin? :3 <3
Matt-Face- Sounds good to me baby! Love you<3

"He says it's cool, he's ordered us a Pizza as well, so we can just sit in the movie room and watch a few movies." Sam smiled pulling her friend over to the Mustang Matt had bought her for Christmas. She revved the engine and settled into the drivers seat, 10 minutes of driving later and Garcia was glad she made it out alive.
"Bienvenido a mi casa!" she sang walking into Matt's toned chest.
"I Never knew you spoke Spanish... It's kinda sexy."
"Ahora no chico grande que tenemos para ponerse al día!" Sam laughed pulling Garcia down some stairs. Garcia laughed and shouted the translation (Not now big boy we've got to catch up!) at the dumbstruck man in the entrance of the house.
The two spent 4 hours chatting in Spanish so Matt wouldn't pry, Sam thought it was cute the way he got annoyed when she said his name and couldn't understand what she was saying to her best-friend. When Penelope left to head back to her hotel, Matt ushered the younger-girl into their bedroom pulling her into a mind blowing kiss as soon as his knee's hit the edge of their large bed.
"Me gusta, Mateo está poniendo toda caliente y mojada por encima de mí habla español ... qué lindo!" she whispered with a little chuckle. (I like, Matthew's getting all hot and bothered over me speaking spanish... how cute!) he just growled and flipped them round attacking her neck with a frenzy of kisses. Sam let out a throaty moan, whispering things in random languages as he his her sweet-spot just above her collarbone.
"You know any other languages baby?" Matt chuckled still ravishing her neck with kisses.
"Oui, je sais de plus de 7 langues ... Tu veux que je te montre bébé?" she whispered running her hands over his buzzed hair. "What?" he muttered looking up at her face,
"Yeah, I know more that 7 languages, would you like me to show you baby?" she smirked pulling his face up to kiss her own. He pulled back and smiled adoringly.
"Your perfect." Matt murdered plunging his lips to the younger girls neck, another moan escaped from Sam's lips.
"No fore-play lets just get to fucking." she growled running her hands down his broad shoulders. He shuddered and slowly began to take her and his own clothes off.
He pushed into her for the first time, she was tight.
"Not all of it Matt it's too... big" she whined, he moved into her bit by bit, she felt like almost virginal with the tightness of her walls.
"Babe are you a Virgin?" he breathed,
"Am I hell! It's been 9 months! So get on with it Sanders!" she frowned grinding her hips against his, Matt smiled and slammed into her perilously, causing her to moan his name loudly. He reached down and rubbed his thumb over her clit wanting them to climax together,
the brunette shuddered from underneath him tightening her walls over his dick.
"Say my name..." Matt whispered kissing her neck,
"Matt..." she moaned digging her bitten nails into his back, he exploded in her coating her in his warm seed. He pulled out and collapsed in a huff next to the younger girls body, a thin layer of sweat coating them. Sam pulled up the sheet and swept her hair back into a hair-tie.
"Baby that was amazing!" Matt whispered pulling her closer to his body.
"Matt... did you wear a condom?" Sam said sitting up abruptly.
"No why?" he answered pulling a confused frown.
"WHY THE FUCK NOT?! I'M NOT ON THE PILL!" she screamed scrambling off the bed.
"BABE! Just calm the fuck down!"
"WHY SHOULD I? I DON'T WANT A FUCKING BABY!"
"Look I'm sorry!"
"Sorry is not going to cut it. I'm going to my room." Sam stormed down the hallway into her office, dragging the thin white sheet with her.
"FUCK!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!
AND MY COMMENTERS! BIG HUGS!<3
-Krystal<3