Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

You Son of a Baboon.

Sam stood at the top of the stairs as a pregnant Val waddled around the house.
"MATTHEW WE ARE FUCKING DONE." she screamed running to the bedroom she occupied before her relationship with Matt really kicked off.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DONE? SO WHAT IF SHE'S PREGNANT? Baby, I bet it isn't even mine!" the muscle bound man returned leaning his head against the door. She slowly opened the door, Green eyes red and puffy.
"Listen, you and Val can give that baby something we could never have all thanks to me. You can give it a normal life." she whispered blinking back the tears threatening to leak onto her cheeks. She subconsciously scratched crook of her arm "Delotted" she whispered to herself he mind flashing back to the numerous times Tobias Hankle had injected her with the drug.
"No you listen! I don't fucking love her... I love you Samantha!"
"You settled for me because you had to. I'm going back to the plan, I suggest you patch up with your baby momma." she slammed the door shut and broke down again but silently regretting the break up in the first place, she knew this was the right thing... She knew she could give the baby a better life with Matt in the picture; and his beautiful personality.
"Samantha Louise Reid get your but out here and talk to me!" Matt bellowed pounding on the door.
"Do as I say Matthew It's better for the both of us." Sam whispered resting her head against the wooden door.
"Fine be a bitch." he spat storming downstairs. Again the tears fell, slowly soaking into her T-shirt a few hours later she managed to calm down and get her mental state back to its relatively normal state. The brunette carried herself on shaky legs to the bathroom to fix her make up so she could sort out her make up. She glanced down the hall not wanting to run into Matt or Valary, her tired green eyes widening at the sight of they dry fucking on the bed. Sam's green eyes locked with Matt's a small smirk creeping onto his face. Sam held her head high walking and then running towards her BMW M3.

DSR- Jim? Me, You Garcie Food? Text back please Me and Matt had an argument :/ Love you <3

My Little Protege- REIDINGTON! Of course me and my lady G will meet you at the boardwalk shortly ;) LOVE YOU TOO NERD<3

Sam slipped the small device back into her bag and started up the car Slipknot's "wait and bleed" Blaring at a volume that would break the legal noise/sound barrier... yet another reason why she loved her little M3. A few minutes later she was there, parked and waiting the perfectly matched couple to arrive. Her cell phone vibrated through the brown leather satchel she'd grown accustomed to having; her small pale hands jabbing through numerous papers until she felt a foreign texture... not the cell phone but 4 small glass biles.
Sam couldn't think straight only her legs where moving to the bathroom, her arms locking the door and fastening the belt around her upper arm... Why was her brain letting her do this? The moment the vein sprang up the needle was in, pushing the Painkiller and Physcadellics into her blood stream. A short breath of relief escaped her parted lips as she put the make shit tornoquet back around her waist and walked out the scummy bathroom like she didn't just put drugs willingly into her system.
"SAMUEL YOU SEXY ONE LEGGED PIRATE SON OF A BABOON! HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU SO!" Jimmy squealed twirling the frail girl in his arms.
"Lady G did you let him have those buttercream Candy's my Cousin sends me from England again?" Sam giggled hugging the lanky man stood in front of her.
"He went into my Office? What was I supposed to do?"
"Matt's to scared to go into my office unless I tell him I'm not doing any case work." a small chuckle escaping her mouth. Jimmy frowned pulling her aside so his girlfriend couldn't here the important question he was going to ask the girl who he thought of as his sister.
"So... What are you on Sam?"
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG! JIMMY KNOWS ALL! D:
Sorry it's short and Filler-y, I'M IN ENGLAND!
Comment please! :P
-Krystal<3