Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

"I would just like to say a few words about my gorgeous Girlfriend"...

Sorry I'm "taken"...
Chapter 3-
"SAMMY! When do I get to meet your dashing Knight in shining Armour?" Garcia said putting her arm around my shoulder, "I dunno erm soon? I'll ask him later." I replied trying to look busy with the rest of my paperwork, after 3 days we'd finally caught the guy. 47 year old Ceiran Gallagher finally sent down after murdering And raping 6 women... the sick bastard. "Yeah, it better be soon we leave in two days!" Penelope cooed digging her elbow into my side. "I know and it will be Garcie!" I Said with a false smile.I hardly know the guy myself...
After driving the 10 mile drive from the office to my... home I could tell Matt had company, well It doesn't take a genius when there's 3 new cars in your HUGE driveway. "SAMMY! My Darling girlfriend as your friends are in town and mine are ready to party we are going out to dinner!" Matt beamed Placing his arms around my torso. "What'the'fuck's going on?" I whispered into his ear wearing another false smile... "Parents and acquaintances in the living room play along." he replied pulling me towards the immaculately decorated living room. "Uncle Nathan, Auntie Kathy this is my beautiful girlfriend Samantha." Matt remarked smiling, "Nice to finally meet you!" the tall man beamed hugging me, "And you too sir." I replied still dazed. We spent time talking about our relationship and whether we were gonna tie the knot (it's hilarious I know right?) "If you will excuse me I need to do some paperwork, kind of got behind with all the moving and stuff." I smiled walking up the spiral staircase to my new "Office"...
About 10 minutes later after making a singular phone call to Garcia (who was there with all the team to tell her about the dinner and that they were invited) I Heard a large cluster of heavy footsteps.
"So... Paperwork huh?" he smiled leaning on the door frame,
"Yeah... Paperwork.." I Replied not looking up from my laptop. "Go pick out something nice to wear, the Restaurant is rather posh." he informed me, walking over and looking at my gore filled screen. "WHAT IS THAT?!" He screamed prodding the screen at the goriest picture, "My job, Now leave me in peace for ten minutes while I finish up my report." I responded with a sigh, "Right, then you can model all your dresses for me?" he asked with a smirk. "Sure JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" and with that he left with a chuckle and smirk.

--------------------------------=--------------------------------
"Mattie!" I shouted looking over the 4 dresses on my bed(Outfit choices). He poked his head around the door and smiled sweetly,
"Yes my princess?" he answered without a look of a joke on his face. "Come and help me decide on what to wear!" I Whined with a pout, flipping my septum ring around my nostrils. "Of course." He said with a smirk.
I stared as he studied the dresses carefully. "Right it's between the dark blue and the turquoise." he stated looking at me contently, "You just put me in a bigger dilemma Matthew! Those are my favorites!" I Said picking them up. "Model them for me then, like we agreed?" his smirk grew wider as I reluctantly nodded and went to the bathroom.
He made me twirl allot and made noises like fashion critiques at a fashion show,
"So... Which one?!" I asked impatiently,
"Turquoise."
"Thank you darlin'! I'm off to shower, PEACE!"
I Couldn't help but smile all the way there at that sexy smirk plastered on his face.
-----------------------------------------------------------
-Matt-
"Sam baby? You ready?" I shouted up the stairs,
"Maaa-aaattt? Can you give me a hand?" Sam's muffled voice stated. I rushed upstairs wanting to hurry up. Women take forever to get ready! Well... Women and Brian. As I thrust open the door of her bedroom/office laughing at the annoyance on her face. "What's up munchkin?" I asked casually. "Zip me." she commanded turning round exposing her bare white back causing my breath to hitch in my throat... Nice underwear "Get your hair out the way." I Said, tugging the zipper up to the rim of her curls; Sam did as I Said her small hands struggling to get all the hair away. "OW!" She cried as the dress zipped all the way. "Sorry." I mumbled focusing on getting the strands of dark hair out.
"Thanks." she whispered smiling at her appearance in the mirror, I would to she looks amazing! "So lets go!" She shouted kicking my ass lightly, "Feisty now aren't we?" her cheeks reddened as we reached the front door. Time to take the plunge then...
--At the Restaurant--
"I meet her friends... She meets mine." was all I could think as I saw the 6 unfamiliar faces walking towards me.
"Just keep calm." Sam's smooth voice whispered as I may have squeezed her hand a little too tight. "Matt this is The Team, Team this is my boyfriend Matt." she said with a beaming smile. "Uhhh it's nice to meet you." I said with my hand out to shake the most important looking one's hand but; instead it was met by a small blonde with wacky hair and bright style.
"Penelope Garcia! Tech for the BAU and your girlfriends BFF." she squealed,
"Nice to meet you Penelope" I Smiled,
"Baby Girl let go of the mans hand before he passes out. I'm Derek Morgan." A big buff blackman stated laughing.
"Aaron Hotchner." a Stern looking man said studying my face,
"Jason Giddeon." Another stern looking man Muttered,
"Jennifer Jerroe or JJ" A nice looking blonde smiled,
"Emily Prentis." A Women with hair a similar shade to Sams stated with a small smile.
After a few minutes of chatting and banter we all decided to eat, God Sam looked SOOOOOO cute! And hot... Very, very hot...
"Ladies and Gentlemen I have an announcement." I Smiled as I Stood, everyone's face shot to mine. It's a good job I do well under pressure. "I would just like to say a few words about my gorgeous girlfriend...."

-Sam-
"I would just like to say a few words about my gorgeous girlfriend..." I heard Matt's voice boom feeling the blood run to my cheeks as everyone stared at the muscular man by my side.
"Well, were to start! Ever since the first day I met her she's never ceased to amaze me, with her: laugh, confidence, charm and her ability to smile in the face of evil." I Stared up in his big hazel eyes and couldn't find an ounce of proof that there was lies in the beautiful words coming out of his mouth. "And that's why I love her so much." He stumbled returning my eye contact, "and I know we've known each other for a short while but I fell hard, this is why I want to spend the rest of my life with her, so..." he whispered Getting on one knee not breaking eye contact, "Samantha Louise Reid will you do me the honor of staying by my ugly ass for the rest of eternity?" My mouth dropped as he pulled out a small box (THE RING) "Yes Matthew Charles Sanders I will!" I shouted after Garcia had stopped screaming, "Good." His hazel eyes twinkled as he gently pushed his lips against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading!
Sorry If It's a Bit Filler-ry...
8 Subbers? YOU GUYS ROCK<3
More tomorrow, And To Whoever Reported Me I've tried to sort it, I Type Like That Out Of Habit xD
Comment And Sub
Love You Guys ::) xoxo
-Krystal<3