Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Thinking

"No getting Up for the next 2 weeks Samantha, if you need something Matt or Miss Garcia will be there okay? Bed rest is Bed rest."  the Doctor smiled as I sat in my wheel chair, I'd had 3 operations and spent the last 3 weeks in a hospital bed. I'm just glad I had Matt and The guys there... I smiled and said goodbye as I was wheeled to the waiting car.
"I want my bed and a cup of real coffee!" Matt shook his head and grabbed my hand over the dashboard and kissed it softly.
"As long as your following doctors orders then you can whatever you want..." he said with wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I shook my head and an idea popped into my head...

Matts POV
I focussed my attention back onto the road, I couldn't stop smiling! I had my gorgeous Fiancee and A baby on the way, yeah it wasn't mine and Sam's but I'm gonna be a dad!  I felt something brush up my thigh and down the waistband of my sweatpants. So... Yeah hot girl (as mentioned before) plus hands near my package equals problems down that region. 
"Mmmm wait until We get home..." I moaned and her fingers danced along my length. She just chuckled and continued whilst staring out the window like this was an everyday occurrence. I managed to let out a shaky breath trying to calm myself. I haven't had sex in 3 Weeks... That's a long fucking time!
Sam fingers wrapped around Little Matt and excruciatingly slowly moved her hand up and down.
"Sweetie please I haven't been able to have any for a while and this issn't gonna end pretty..." I groaned she smirked and started to bite her nails pumping faster... She really is going to be the end of me.
"I wish we  were at home already..." Sam moaned shuffling down in her seat but still moving her hand rhythmically. That was it I had to get home and get home NOW! So I did what any horny guy would do... Ignore the speed limit to go and get some! 
"I hope you feel as good as you look Sammy." I growled reaching over and squeezing her upper thigh and letting my fingers dance underneath the hem of her cotton shorts.  
"Because..." I licked over my lips as my eyes roamed over her form. "If we wasn't in the car I would ravish you right here... Right now." she chuckled lightly and removed her hand from my boxers. I can't say that I wasn't a little annoyed that she did. Sam leant over tucking her black hair behind her ear.
"Who says you couldn't..." she bit her bottom lip and smirked.
"Such a tease..." I murmured turning down our driveway.
"I want a shower." Sam said as we came to a stop. I pulled the keys out the ignition and pulled my dark haired little temptress over the centre console and kissed her hard.  Felt good. 
"STOP FUCKING MY LOVER!" Jimmy squealed from behind Garcia.
"Jimmy I'll fuck you later let me be with my Matty-face please?" Sam said blatantly biting her bottom lip slightly.
"I can't believe I just said that!"
"Believe it bitch! Now Jimmers how bout me and you leave to get some too?" The blonde said arching her eyebrow and wiggling her hips seductively at my best friend. He chucked her over her shoulder and laughed heartily. I chuckled to myself and walked into the house.

Narrator
"Samantha! I have a present for you... I'll give you a clue it's not a toaster!" Matt bellowed taking the steps two at a time. He stalked to the bedroom removing his t-shirt and jeans to save time.
"Sam?" he said before noticing her sleeping form curled up on his side of the bed. He quickly got a photo and moved her over so he could get in aswell. He wrapped his muscular arm around her small body and rested his head on the left side of her chest. Matt loved the sound of her heart it was so musical and rhythmic, it was the best sound he had heard in his life, she was his miracle, her heart had stopped beating right infront of his eyes. He was blessed to have her right next to him in this bed, in the room in the whole entire universe... Matthew Charles Sanders was the luckiest man alive and he knew that. Matt had last weeks conversation with Sam still on his
Mind.. He just replayed those three words in his head... Only 1 month until their wedding, everything except the dress and cake was sorted. They both couldn't wait,
The only thing was the slight inkling that something would go wrong in the back of Sams mind...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for not updating!
I've been so sick it's unnatural!
My head is aching and So's my back! Damn English weather getting me down! :(
Comment to make me feel better?
Can you read my other story?
Just go on my page and click on "I am made of scars."
It WILL get me updating more!
Love you guys bye!
-Krystal<3