Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

"For a 19 year old genius you're pretty dumb."

My eyes fluttered open as the warm orange rays of the sun-rise danced against my face. I picked up Matt's phone off the bedside table looking at the time. "6am" I sighed shuffling off Matt's warm torso to the other side of the bed. "Let the bodies hit the floor" sounded through the room, illuminating from my clutch from last night. "Mason<3" Flashed repeatedly on my screen with a old photo of us when we first got together.

--------------
Hey baby!
Sam, we need to talk.
What's the matter?
I don't think this is working out.
What D'ya mean?
Us, It's not working.
Whatever I done wrong I can so...
SAM LISTEN! You are an engaged women, I love you I really really do, but I'm dumping you.
*Female giggle*
Oh... right I get it, tell your bird that your flash car is over compensating for something, Bye.
-Dialer-tone-
-------------
I Let my head rest against my knee's for a bit too long as the tears managed to spill over the rim of my eyes. Rocking back and forth I just let them fall not minding that it was smudging the left over mascara on my eye-lashes. "Sammy?" Matt whispered, "Yeah?" I managed to choke out wiping my eyes, "What happened?" he asked pulling me closer to him, "Nothing Matt, Mason just dumped Me, but It's cool, It's not like I was In love with him or anything." I breathed pushing him away, "Sam I'm so sor..." "Matt don't do this I'm fine, really." I lied down and tried to get back to sleep. "You need to let it out baby it helps, trust me." his voice would normally be soothing, my heart ached from the pain. 6 Fucking years wasted
I sat up abruptly staring into his deep hazel pools, "I Can't do that, you have too be strong for other people that are hurting! If you're not there for people and are sat in a room crying then you are nothing." I spat showing no emotion. "There is no-one else hurting in here, just you Sammy-bear." he frowned caressing my cheek. "Not gonna cry. Not gonna cry." I repeated squeezing my eyes shut. "Just look at me."

-Matt-
"Just look at me." I murmured, I Just wanted to see her gorgeous green eyes have that little shine like they do normally. "For a 19 year old genius you're pretty dumb." her body stiffened as I said that I've done my research "Just let it out for godsake! I'm here for you, OUR friends will be here for you!" she turned around and looked into my eyes again finally letting a small moist tear trickle down her dainty face. It's breaking my heart to see her like this, I just wanted to hug her and kiss her 'till the pain went away... Did I really just think about that, I have a girlfriend. Who's nothing like Her...
My dick got rigid as I thought about her lips against mine, her body pushing against me, her sexy voice whispering sweet nothings in my ears. Fuck.
"C'mere Baby girl." I stammered opening my arms, a smile tugging near my lip ring. Sams small body shook as we sunk down into the mattress. "Thanks for this Matty." she whispered sighing. God... this is perfect.

-Samantha-
After a few hours I got up and shoved Matt's Iron Maiden top over my still trembling Torso, How could he do this to me? Walking down stairs I laughed as I saw Jimmy passed out on the sofa with a duvet over his long beanpole like stature. I tip-toed to the kitchen and decided to make Breakfast. Hmmmm Bacon, Eggs, Coffee, toast and erm Blueberry pancakes. Good job we used to have a big family back in Virginia. About 10 minutes later Jimmy wandered In twirling me in his arms calling me his "best friend Princess" I giggled and passed him 2 Advil and a cup of Coffee, I was blessed with my brains and ability to not have a Hangover after drinking my weight in brandy and Whiskey. "I Love you my goddess." He whispered swiping a piece of bacon. "Love you too Jim." I Smiled, Matt's words finally hit home... "Our friends will be there" our friends I Smiled to myself finishing the Pancakes, then setting the table.
"GUYS FOOD! AND PAINKILLERS!" I shouted as 5 steps of footsteps sounded down the stairs. "FOOOOOOOOOODDDD!" they all shouted grabbing Plates as I washed the dirty dishes. I felt two huge hands around my hips, I Looked down and instantly recognized the tattoo's. "You didn't have to do this baby." He whispered squeezing Gently, flipping me around to face him, "And you look sexy as hell in my shirt." I shivered as he ran his finger up my side. "DO NOT GET IT ON WITH MY LOVER WHILE I'M WATCHING!" Jimmy shouted lobbing a piece of bacon at Matt's Head. "Ow! and she's mine bro. Can you Do THIS?" Matt said with his devilish smirk painted on his sexy face. His perfectly sculptured lips crashed against mine in a fiery passion. FUCK This was good....
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU FOR MY SUBBERS AND COMMENTS!
I Need One Girl Charracter For Brian's Girlfriend so comment with your Details And I'll Pick The best one!
Comment and Sub Please!
LOVE YOU GUYS! xoxoxo
-Krystal<3