Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Old memories

All I could feel was Matt pushing me against the marble worktop of the kitchen. "Matty baby not now... We've got company" I managed to whisper as sultrily as I could summon. "Well they can leave." he growled pushing me farther into the kitchen furniture, "Wrong answer." I smiled pushing past his well Built physique and sitting on Jimmy's lap.
"WIN." Jimmy screeched hugging me tightly.
"You might be good Matty, but Jimmy is the best You see he's got this trick with his leg..."
"Urrggghhh Woman! I did not need to know about that!" Brian shouted with his head in his hands, I could tell there was an eye role too.
"Yeah she squeals like a piggy!" the blue eye'd drummer sang poking my sides. I jumped up again, swiftly running to Matt's Side.
"He called me fat." He engulfed me in a hug Maneuvering me so We were back in our original position. Again he plunged his lip into my own sucking on my bottom lip with a force that Luke Skywalker would be proud of...
I opened my mouth for a small breath only for it to be invaded by Matt's tongue it pausing slightly to question the presence of the thin metal bar in the center of the muscle. He pulled back breathless and a bit shocked. A smirk slid across my face as I saw the look on his dimpled-face.
"Ready to show me that trick? In fact no, you ARE showing me that trick." he smiled "Nope." I said plainly pulling down on my shirt which was riding up just over my belly button.
"We've got company and I have to shower."

-Narrator-
"Such a fucking tease." Matt whispered as her small frame bounced up the stairs.
"She not put out any last night?" The gnome said with a cheeky grin,
"Shut the fuck up Short-shit." Brian pouted, "Someone's hung over." Gena laughed running upstairs, "SAM BORROW ME SOME CLOTHES!" The blond squeaked, yes squeaked.
"FINE THEN BITCH!" Sam screamed running back into the now formally named "Nerd center" to find her new friend something suitable. 2 Showers, make up and hair time, Actually putting clothes on and general messing around they were finally Ready "You're girlfriend has a fetish for University hoodies Vengeance" the dark haired girl grinned pulling the sleeves on her jumper over her fists.
"BRAINIAC WENT TO YALE! And I Know what you're getting me for my birthday!" Gena smiled jumping onto her boyfriends lap,
"What am I getting you then? And what are those things on your feet?" Zacky asked raising a quizzical eyebrow.
"TOMS!" She shrieked as if being struck by lightning.
"URRGGGHHH!!!!! Stop with the goddamn noise!" Brian shouted storming out the house. "Guess we need to meet him at his house then." Matt sighed walking into the room looking refreshed in his new clothes.

-----Brian'sHouse-----
Without knocking the group strutted into the guitarists house, sitting on his sofa, setting up his games console and drinking his beer. "GUYS! Come outside!" He Shouted from near the pool. One by one they got up with a sigh and trudged outside, all thought it was mid October the sun was still blazing Hot. "NO FUCKING WAY!" Sam screamed looking at the women on Brian's Tattooed arm. "JESSICA SIXX YOU SEXY BITCH COME OVER HERE AND GIVE ME YOUR DICK!" "SAMANTHA REID YOU WHORE! IF YOU WANT MY DICK KNEEL ON THE FLOOR!" Jessica shrieked her loose brown curls bouncing up and down as she ran to greet an old friend. "So uh... You guys know each other?" Matt smiled scratching his neck, "Yes, BFF and all that shit, we were in a band until like when we were 17 thats when child genius went to the FBI!" she smiled hugging the tall raven-haired girl from behind. "Gena get your Hoe ass over here!" Sam smiled noticing the disappointment present in her new friends small face. "I'd Like to Introduce My good friend Gena Cuz She would gladly hail your pinner!" She sang in the same rhyme. "SAMMY YOU ME guitar hero!" Jimmy howled throwing Sam over his shoulder.
Maybe this marriage might not be so unbearable after-all.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SORREH FOR NOT WRITING!
Been Ill :'(
And Feeling really Down.
UPDATING TOMORROW<3
I Love You Guys
-Krystal<3