Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Oh for God's sake!

"So... How D'you guys meet then?" Gena asked The new couple in the group,

"At a Party, he just so happened to spill his drink down my front when I was wearing a white blouse." Jessica smiled innocently,
"Time goes on yadda yadda yadda, these guys were at my dad's party and We Exchanged phone numbers."

"You looked hot." Brian smirked, cuddling closer to her side, "You looked average." she retorted with a wink. The guitarist held his hand to his heart in fake pain.

"GUYS! SAM'S NEVER PLAYED GUITAR HERO!" Jimmy screamed from the living room. Zacky, Johnny And Brian gasped in shock and ran inside,
"HOW CAN YOU NOT OF PLAYED IT!" Zack shouted shaking the young girls shoulders,
"Finishing University at 12 and not having time to yourself because everybody wants to see the smart kid?" Sam replied raising an eyebrow.
"Fair enough but your gonna play now."
"Yeah, it looks fair easy!" An evil grin spread across Syn's face as he took control of the guitar,
"I'll put you on an easy one okay?" he whispered flying through the song-list and swiftly changing the difficulty to expert. "Right, press play then" the groups jaws hung slack as her elegant fingers swept over the button for the last time.
"Jesus, I would hate to see what this song is like on hard or whatever." Sam smiled taking off her glasses and rubbing the bridge of her small nose.
"MY GODDESS! I HAVE BROUGHT YOU A SACRIFICE SO YOU DO NOT MURDER ME WITH YOUR GUITAR HERO SKILLS!" Jimmy shouted holding Johnny above his head. The Room erupted with laughter as Johnny chased Jimmy Around the living room.
"Hey Johnny Follow the Yellow-brick road dude!" Sam Squealed holding her ribcage in hysterics. Zacky reached over for a high five as the laughter died down a full 20 minutes later.
"Ladies Shall we go out and spend my pay cheque and leave our other half's to do as they please?" Sam said standing up with a large smile, the others just ran quickly to the tall brunettes side before pulling out the drive-way in Matt's SUV.

-Samantha-
Girls Day! Girls Day! GIRLS DAY! I haven't had one of these since I last saw Jessi...
"We have to go to the Ben and Jerry's shop here!" Gena said twisting the knob to turn up Matt's AC/DC CD.
"Ridin' down the highway
Goin' to a show
Stop in all the by-ways
Playin' rock 'n' roll
Gettin' robbed
Gettin' stoned
what are you guys looking at?" Sam muttered stopping singing.

"Got some pipes haven't you?" Gena smiled poking the rim of her glasses "I would hate to hear you and Matt at it"
Jess burst out in a fit of laughter at the thought of it.

"Dude I can just imagine Matt just like fucking you something fierce then you screaming Lyrics in his face when your like Jizzin'!" she screamed almost doubled over.

"Thanks for that." Sam tutted pulling into a free parking space. "C'mon ladies I've got some cash burning in my pocket!"

-2 Hours later-
"You can buy these, I've spent $200 On each of you and I'm not spending another penny!"
Yes, I spoil my friends what of it? We sat down in a small restaurant for some lunch.
The dude came over to take our order when I got a text from Matt.

----------
Matt- Right... You're fine ass, home now.

Sam- No. I'm Eating.

Matt- You Can Eat Me If You Like ;)

Sam- You Grotesque creature.

Matt- Why so mean wifeykins? <3

Sam- Your interrupting my girl time! :(

Matt- Your not conforming to sexy time! :

Sam- No sexy time for you.

Matt- :O offended!

Sam- N'aaaawwwww, :[ me sowwy Mattyyyy fowgive me?

Matt- How could i say no to that? :P

Sam- Let me eat my food man.

Matt- Nevaarr!!! ;D

Sam- God your Impossible!

Matt- Drop the girls off then come straight home after then, we're going to my parents house for dinner :)

Sam- K.
---------------------------------------------
Oh for gods sake Matthew!
♠ ♠ ♠
Gonna See If I Can Write Another One Tonight,
Comments Will Inspire Me :3
Feeling A Bit Better :D
LOVE YOU GUYS
-Krystal<3