Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Unexpected.

As I drove home I could sense that something was going to be sprung on me... Turning up at the house always intimidated me.
"Hey baby!" he smiled pulling open my BMW's Door, strange why's he acting all "lovey-dovey?"...
"Hey Matt." I Replied slightly confused.
"Get in the passenger side we need to get going." he beamed happily.
"NO WAY! You are not driving my baby." I shouted pushing him away.
"Yes I Am." he stated casually moving me over the Console like I was a bag of groceries.
"Fuck you." I Muttered; crossing my arms over my chest.
"Time: place, position baby" He smirked with a wink as he drove out the gates.

-----------------------
We pulled up to a an equally impressive house to ours (It was equally as intimidating too)
"Oh Jesus it's fucking huge." I whispered shutting the door lightly. What? That car means more to me than sex. Matt just laughed and slammed the door of my Baby. "Matt.slam.the.door.again.and.I.will.murder.you." I shouted shooting him a death stare.
"Why it's just a car." he murmured with a cocky smirk, "Because... that car means more to me than life, I would rather go 2 years without sex then not have my car." after my last comment he just stared at me with a huge shit-eating grin on his face.
"Why Mr dimples I do believe we need to get inside as there is a rather young female version of you smiling from the door."

"MATTY!" the women screamed running towards Matt at full speed,

"AMY!" he shouted back grappling her in a bone-crushing hug.
"I'm guessing this is Sam." Amy sang with a huge grin on her face,
"Yeah, It's nice to meet you Amy."

Matt-
I could feel myself smile as I saw how good she was with my family, My niece and nephew adored her, my dad smiled when he saw me just stood there grinning.
"Matt... c'mere!" she sang from the couch I crashed down next to her smiling again at the smile on her face,
"Look at his little Face!", looking down at my 6 month old nephew's face I immediately joined in on her excitement, he had a little bubble of spit popping out his mouth.
"He's soooooo cute!" she whispered rocking her arms slightly,

"Matt can you babysit for me? Me, mom and dad are at a dinner tonight so..." Amy Asked with a raised eyebrow, Sam looked at me with a pleading look in her eyes.

Lord take me now.

"Sure, but your gonna have to get something for Brandon to sleep in." I said still looking into her green pools of light. Brandon let out an excited giggle as Sam blew a raspberry against his stomach, Cute.

"When are you two popping out a sprog? Amy randomly said, Sam's eyes went wide,
"Dunno, few years?" she spurted looking down at the baby in her arms. We've not even had sex YET "Matt drive me to the house so I can get his moses basket and bottle and Becca her teddy and Pj's." my sister beamed swirling Sams BMW Keys around her finger.
"Be careful with my baby." Sam Yelled as we walked out the door, her and her damn cars.

Narrator
"So Samantha hows your heart?" Matt's father asked being a doctor himself. "I dunno, I haven't had a checkup in a while I think the drips have done some good." she answered with a smile, "Hows things with Matthew?" "Good, we've been getting on great!" "Excellent." "Yeah." "When is your next appointment?" "I think erm... day after tomorrow." "Does Matt know about your condition?" "No." "Are you going to tell him?" "Soon." "Good."
"What are you gonna tell me?" Matt spoke from the doorway.
"Can I Tell you when we're home please?" Sam replied smiling sweetly at the 4 year old snuggling into her side.
"We best get going its like 6 and both their bed time is in an hour. They need a bath and he need his bottle." the Raven haired girl shrugged as she put the children in the back of Her Black BMW being careful not to wake them.
"We need to talk when we get these two to bed." Matt chuckled with a serious look in his normally calm hazel eyes.
"Yeah we do." she sighed gazing out the window as they drove into the sunset, it may have been romantic for any other "couple" but Matt was to busy Worrying about his future wife and her secret that concerned his father...

About an hour and half later, they were sat on the couch ears open for the baby monitor.
"So, what's your secret?" Matt said smoothly. "I Have a heart condition." Sam replied nonchalontly like it was no big deal, it's not like he cared about her.

"A... WHAT?! Sam I Can't believe you didn't tell me! Your my goddamn fiance!" he shouted standing up abruptly.
"You didn't Ask, and It's not like you care, you've got val." Sam spat looking into his eyes.
"You know what I DO care about you... ALLOT. And to be honest your all that Val issn't she likes all the attention of the press and the flash cars, but you seem to shun it... You're so confusing you've gotten under my skin So just Let Me Help You." For a big muscular man He sure did show his emotions.
"Listen, if your trying to get me to fall for you so you can have to girls at once you should just stop, I like my relationships faithful." the venom in her words shocked them both, Matt just pushed passed her to go to bed.

-Samantha-
Smooth sam... Just smooth, guy offers you his heart and you stomp on it.
Shut up head, keep your nose out of it.
We have the same nose dickhead.
Touche Anyway I just don't want my heart trampled on, as far as I'm concerned Matthew Charles Sanders is just my housemate.
I never new how thick we can get...
Oh Thanks for the vote of confidence brain, you're supposed to be on my side!
I'm your conscience idiot, and Listen to me. "MATT LIKES YOU AND YOU LIKE HIM."
Shut up and get back into your corner you little pest.
I raised my arm to my face to time my pulse, I Could feel a palpitation coming on. And a big one at that. Perhaps what I need is sleep. It's only half 9 but sleep sounds heavenly...
Walking up those marble steps never ceases to scare me. Limping to my room I knew that I would have to do my drip before going to sleep, otherwise I would earn myself 1 weeks bed-rest from the doctor and I don't want to be more separated from my work.
Just as I raised my top to push the caphater into the vein on the left side of my rib cage, Matt burst into the room with an apologetic look on his face.
"What THE FUCK are you doing? Drugs?! In OUR home?" he screamed snatching the needle from my hand.

"Matthew that is for my medication, and your niece and nephew are asleep just a few door down and I would like it if you were a Teeny bit quieter." I replied calmly sterilizing the needle before hooking it up to the drip bag, hooked on a coat hanger.

"You could of just told me." he whispered sitting on the edge of my couch/bed.

"I know, but what's done is done and You're gonna have to move while I pull out my bed." I replied. He shook his head and muttered something. "Your sleeping in Our Bed what if Becca has a nightmare?" God he knows my weakness, crying little kids. "Fine, but I'm wearing pajama's this time." he laughed and strutted over to me leaving little space for me to breath. "How long does this thing take? Matt tired." he yawned and leaned his forehead against mine, did I tell you how much I Love his eyes?
"Half an hour, go to bed I'll be there soon." his eyes lit up as soon as I confirmed that I was Indeed going to be sleeping next to him.
After the cold syrup like substance made it's way into my system I felt like I could sleep for a week, stress is natural but my levels could be deadly to anyone. I quickly tied my hair into a scruffy bun and changed into my Pajama's as soon as I slithered under the sheets Matt's muscular arms wound around my small torso and pulled me to his chest. "Night beautiful." he breathed. "Night Matty." I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow to be awoken by my name being whispered in my ear, I swear to god if he's having another wet dream I will make him lick the bed clean! "What Matt?" I whispered trying not be too loud, He turned me round and looked deep into my eyes, "I just wanted to check if this was real." he smiled, "Whadd'yah mean dummy?" I grinned back poking his dimples, "You and me cuddling in our house. Just 2 months from Christmas." "Yes It Is now sleep." I Closed my eyes awaiting sleep but being surprised by Matt urgently Kissing me.

It felt so good
HA! TOLD YOU YOU LIKED HIM! *Dances*
not again...
Yes again NOW KISS BACK WOMAN!

I couldn't defy my conscience again, so with a smirk I kissed him back, biting on his bottom lip and tugging slightly. A Loud groan escaped his lips.

Jesus! I shouldn't be doing this he has a girlfriend
But your his fiancee.
But It's not real.
Seems like he wants it to be real.
He wants my ass and nothing more.
Are you Blind? We have the same goddamn eyes and I can see the signs better than you, Who ever said your a genius is obviously a sandwich short of a picnic.
Shut Up.
Oh Offended are we?
Leave Me Alone.

A loud cry Escaped from the baby monitor near my head. I rushed to the room and managed to get Brandon to sleep after 10 minutes (Saved by the bell) , but that had woken Rebecca and she wouldn't sleep...
"How about for tonight you come and sleep with me and uncle Matty?" I smiled as the dark haired 4 year old clung onto my purple shorts. "Yes pwease." she returned pulling her teddy from under the blankets. "Right then kido lets go get some sleep so Mommy can pick you up in the morning." we walked hand in hand to the room next door where Matt's snores where rather loud. "Uncwle Matty Snowres Like a Pwig!" she whispered as I tucked her in between me and the sleeping walrus who sounded like a pneumatic drill. "Nighty night princess." I whispered kissing her fore-head. "Night auntwy Sam!" she beamed fluttering her eyelids closed. That was too cute...
"So where were we?" Matt Chuckled darkly pulling me over the sleeping little girl.
"No Matt we can't..."
"If it's about Becca we can just go put her back into be..." I cut him off
"You have a girlfriend." And with that I tried to get back to sleep.
I heard him growl in anger, I felt a hand worm under my top and bra, tweaking and rubbing me nipples.
"Tell me that doesn't feel good?" he said staring down into my eyes.
"I doesn't" I Lied, It felt damn good, I hadn't had sex in 3 months of course it felt good!
"Liar." he screamed making his movements faster. "Tell me now."
"It doesn't feel good Matt" My voice was a whisper,
"And again." he shouted. I Just bit my bottom lip to stop the screams of pleasure.
"So If I check your panties your not wet?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.
I shook my head not being able to conduct a viable answer... Fuck he's good
His long finger slipped down my shorts and pressed against my warmth.
"Fuck." he was getting aroused at my arousal, I knew I would be wet and all I wanted to do was to stop him but my body was shouting at me to just take it and enjoy the ride.
"Baby your so wet..." he whispered pulling the pieces of cloth covering my modesty.
Before I could even ponder what he was going to do he buried his face between my legs sending me into pure euphoria as his long flat tongue massaged the soft and sensitive nerves. My back involuntary arched sending him deeper. I Need to stop this...
"Matt Stop." I Choaked trying not to sound to well... horny. "Fuck no I'm enjoying this." he smiling plunging deeper, a long string of curses groans and growls filled the room. I felt that familiar tingle. "Matt Now." I panted pulling him up by his short hair. "I need you to stop."
"Why? Why should I, I'm obviously bringing you AND I Pleasure so why?" "I Just don't want to be a replacement Val. When she's out of town." I Whispered "I've been that girl and I didn't like it, so no Matt you need to stop." I Clambered back over the 4 year old and placed my underwear and shorts back over my legs.
Why Is my life so fucked up?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For reading,
Sorry for not updating I was in the Hospital, I got Rushed in as soon as I Posted the last chapter xD
But It's all good now, still Ill but all good :)
Posting tomorrow.
-Krystal <3