Status: Finished :)

Things Will Never Be the Same

Picture Perfect

Sierra’s Point of View

I woke up to the sun shining on my face brightly. I looked around the white room and Jacob was snoring quietly in the chair next to my bed. There was a quiet knock at the doorway. I looked up and Dan was there with his parents and Jacob’s family. They all walked in quietly and looked at the twins.

“Name them yet?” Dan looked at me hopeful, I shook my head no. I tapped Jacob’s leg and he shot awake causing everyone to laugh slightly.

“Alright, I need you two to come with me to fill out the birth certificates.” I wipped the blankets off myself and jumped up, it felt nice to walk around. I was out the door before Jacob was up, I was ready to name the twins.

“Slow down Speed Racer.” Jacob pulled me back into him. I turned around in his arms and just leaned against him.

“It feels weird that they are actually here. It’s just weird that they are twins.” He laughed slightly.

“Well, this is what you wanted though now they can’t be lonely.” I laughed, I couldn’t believe he remembered that. I told him, what felt like a long time ago, that I wanted to have twins so they wouldn’t grow up lonely; and that I only wanted two kids and having twins would just make it be done in one shot.

“Okay, let’s go.” I laced my fingers between his and we walked into Carlisle’s office.

“Alright, ladies first.” I wrote down Sophie Delilah Black on the paper. She weighed 4 pounds 8 ounces, she was pretty tiny. She had black hair and brown eyes. She was the cutest thing ever. Next I watched Jacob as he wrote down Zachary Daniel James Black, Dan will be ecstatic. He weighed 9 pounds 6 ounces, of course he’ll take after Jacob. He had brown hair and hazel eyes, just like Grandpa. We both signed the certificates and walked back to the room with the papers. I could hear someone cooing. We walked in and Dan was holding Sophie. Aunt Lily and Uncle Zach took the certificates
.
“Sophie Delilah Black and Zachary Daniel James Black.” Dan had a wide smile as he handed Sophie to Grams. He walked up and gave me a tight hug.

“I though-”

“Of course he’s gonna be named after his godfather.” I felt something wet hit my shoulder, I looked up and Dan had tears in his eyes.

“Dan.” He just held me tighter. I stood there awkwardly, I never seen him cry since we were about five.

“I’m okay.” He sniffled a bit as I smiled. It was about noon now and we’ve finally named Rachael and Paul as the other two godparents. Rachael was ecstatic but that was nothing compared to Paul. He just tightly hugged me and exclaimed how happy he was. Everyone was talking quietly as I slipped out of the room. I walked into the room where the babies were and found Rosalie standing there.

“Hey, Rose what are you doing in here?” She looked up and smiled slightly.

“I always wanted kids, that the one thing I hate about being a vampire.”

“Well, if I ever need someone to watch them I’ll keep you in mind.” We smiled at each other as she left. Zachary started crying.

“Awe, what’s the matter baby boy.” I picked him up and cradled him close. He quieted down as I sat down, he continued to fiddle with my fingers quietly. He fell back asleep and I put him back in his little temporary crib. I stood over Sophie’s crib smiling softly.

“She’s just like you, you always slept soundly.” I looked up and Aunt Lily was standing there.
“You look a lot older now Sierra.”

“I feel older.” She smiled and we just stood there for a while.

“Oh, the pack has a surprise for you and Jacob.” I shifted the weight from one leg to the other, I was wary about leaving.

“Me and Zach will stay.” I smiled and walked into the other room.
-------
I had a blind fold over my eyes as did Jacob, he kept protesting. I just followed orders so I could get back to my babies.

“Tada!” The blindfold was ripped from my eyes and a house came into view.

“Whose house?” Jacob spoke my thoughts as something clicked.

“Well, it’s yours. We all pitched in.” I didn’t know what to feel, I was kind of angry which faded quickly. I ran and gave Sam a tight hug.

“Thanks Sam!” He caught me easily and put me down. I ran in and started looking around; it was one level with a basement which was nice less space to clean. The living room was a cherry red with one chestnut brown wall. The kitchen was a pale green with dark cupboards and a table with chairs to match. The hallways were an off white. I looked and saw that mine and Jacob’s bedroom was a deep navy blue with black trim. I walked further down the hallway where there was an extra room, it was white and empty. The last room was the nursery. It was blue and purple, there were two cribs and stuffed animals scattered throughout the room. I stood in the doorway with tears streaming down my face.

“Whoa.” I turned and Jacob was standing beside me.

Jacob’s Point of View

Sierra turned around and had tears streaming down her face.
“Hey why are you crying?” I pulled her into me as she wiped her eyes.
“Happy tears.” She laughed quietly.
“It’s just so surreal.” I smiled and ran my finger through her hair, she calmed down immediately. Sierra and I quickly drove back to the Cullen’s. Carlisle was allowing us to bring them home, they were perfectly healthy. I was glad because I had a surprise for Sierra anyways. Sierra picked Sophie up and handed her to me. I held her like she was the most fragile gem in the world.
“Jake, you ready.” Sierra was smiling at me while Zach was playing with her necklace. I nodded and we left.
“So you really are gonna ask her?” The guys were surrounding me in a football huddle. I nodded my head as they smiled.
“They are so cute.”
“I’m just really amazed that even with being pregnant, Sierra is still ahead of me in school.”
“It’s because you’re stupid.”
“No.”
“Who asks when the battle of 1812 took place?” Dan shut up and quit arguing with Sierra. The whole day has been surreal and now we are sitting around with our giant family and laughing. Lily and Zach are taking pictures like crazy.
Sierra’s Point of View
I was sitting around with Kim and Emily while Lily put the twins to sleep.
“This is why no one planned anything extravagant?” They both nodded smiling. I hugged them both tightly. We continued talking about nothing really.
“So you really kept up with all your school work?” I nodded sipping my ice tea lightly.
“Yeah, I have one nodule in each subject that was required this semester and then I could write my final whenever I am ready.”
“See, that is smart. I wish MTV put your life on, I mean you have two kids and you are still gonna graduate.” I laughed along with Kim. The night started to die down, at the moment I was going through the cupboards in the kitchen. There were pots, pans and plates everything a kitchen needs. I gave up looking knowing that I would find more stuff that I wanted to buy for myself. I plopped down on the couch and covered up with a blanket. I smiled and turned it to Speed Racer.
“Come on.” Jacob walked in and pulled me off the couch.
“But, I was warm!” He laughed and pulled me outside. The night sky was moonless. I looked up at the stars and found the big dipper quickly. I looked further and saw the northern lights. I smiled and leaned back against Jacob.
“I love the northern lights.”
“I love you.” I rolled my eyes at the statement, it was pretty cheesy.
“I love you too Jake.”
“We should get married.” I laughed probably louder than I should have.
“Sierra I was serious. I love and I’m ready to spend my life with you. I want me, you, Sophie and Zachary to be a family. You are my world and I don’t want to lose you.” He got down on one knee.
“So will you marry me?” Tears started forming in my eyes, I couldn’t form words so all I could do was shake my head yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!

It's kinda sad that it's the end.
I'm still deciding if there should be a sequel or not.
I hope you all enjoyed it :D