Status: Finished :)

Things Will Never Be the Same

Change

Change

Jacob's Point of View

I smiled to myself as Sierra's breath danced across my chest. She snuggled closer, which is virtually impossible, and sighed. I ran my fingers through her hair and she sighed contently.
"Why aren't you sleeping?" She asked tiredly not opening her eyes.
"I'm just soaking in the moment." She laughed. I truly was, I thought I would never feel this way.
"Well sleep you never know when Sam wants you to patrol." That's true Sam always has great timing with that, every time I was at Sierra's I always had to leave in the morning. Sierra's breath had slowed and she was asleep again.
I heard a howl out in the woods, see what I mean about his timing. I carefully slipped out and phased.
"Sam this seriously better be good." I grumbled planting myself next to Embry. Embry and Quil were badgering me with questions.
"Would you two layoff?"
"Oh so we did interrupt something.." I glared at them as Sam growled.
" I called this meeting because well I'm planning on proposing to Emily"

Sierra's Point Of View

I stretched then quickly covered myself from the cold. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up holding the blanket to myself. Jacob was gone, I told him he should have slept. It wasn't the greatest feeling waking up alone. I slipped underwear and bra on and stole Jacob's black shirt.
"Cause I feel like danc-"
"Hey Kim" I yawned picking up my phone.
"Wanna come shopping with me?" I laughed to myself.
"Sure I'm at Jake's think you could stop at my house and bring my flip flops and a pair of shorts." She laughed but agreed. I got up and had a quick shower, just in case Billy had came home.
"Clothing call, are you naky?" I laughed and let Kim in. She handed me my shorts and I quickly slipped them on.
"Is that jakes shirt?" I smiled slightly, we went on our way to Port Angeles.
"Xo how was the wedding?" Jared wouldn't let Kim come, which was kind of a bummer. I smiled brightly.
"That good huh?" I laughed.
"You could say Bella wasn't the only one getting action." She hit the brakes in surprise.
"What? Did you and Jake?" I nodded, blushing slightly.
"You better hope Dan don't find out" I shrugged.
"I'll cross that bridge when I come to it"

Jacobs Point of View

Sam had us running the borders all night, only to make sure the vampires from the wedding didn't cross.
"Muffin Jacob?" Emily placed a plate in front of me. I took one eating it quickly, I was starved.
" Thanks Em" she looked at me with worried eyes.
"Have you been sleeping alright?" I looked at her confused, but I'm sure I had a big smile on my face as the memories from last night flooded my head.
" Yeah, it just gets cut short by Sam" She laughed as Embry and Quil walked in. She left us to ourselves.
"So why were you such a grouch" I debated telling them, but they were my best friends.
"Sam interrupted something."
"Oh really?" Embry wiggled his eyebrows
"Yeah, really." I took another muffin.
"No way!" Quill looked surprised.
"Dude, better not let that slip or you'll be dead." I nodded, Dan would probably kill me then bring me back to life just to kill me again.

Sierra's Point of View

Shopping with Kim was fun, I needed girl time. I fell on the couch exhausted, my dad was coming home for a couple days and had someone he wanted me to meet.
"What the fuck Sierra!" Dan busted through the front door, I stood up quickly.
"I was walking up to Sam's and overheard that you and Jacob slept together!" I blushed and looked down, I didn't really think it was such a big deal.
"So?" I squeaked.
"He's a guy, he could hurt you. I don't want you apart of this any of it. You've only known his for a month or so, and have only been dating for two weeks." I glared at him, he had no right to be like this.
"Dan he didn't do anything wro-"
"Don’t you think it's kind of whorish. You used to say that you should wait at least two months to take that step in a relationship, you are being a hypocrite." Tears brimmed my eyes, he just called me a whore.
"Get out." he looked taken back.
"No get out. Don't ever talk to me again Daniel, I hate you." I pushed him out and slid down the door crying. Dan had never yelled like that at me, he was never this protective. I blew my nose as the phone rang.
"Hello" I tried to steady my voice.
"Sweetheart are you okay?"I smiled slightly I missed my dad.
"Yeah just stubbed my toe really bad" What a weak lie.
"Okay, well Marie and I will be home soon." He sounded unsure but then hung up. Who was Marie? He would have told me if he was seeing someone, I think.
I went upstairs and started the shower, the mirror quickly steamed up. The steamed enveloped me and I was lost in my imagination. I leaned against the wall tiredly, I got out before I fell asleep.
"Hey, sweety" my eyes fluttered open greeted by my Dad's green eyes. I smiled widely.
"Hey dad" I sat up stretching.
"I want you to meet Marie" A lady with blonde hair and green eyes stepped into view. She smiled nervously, I remember her, I met her when I was younger.
" I remember you." I smiled slightly.
"Marie and I are dating." I smiled, she was a great person.
"That's awesome!" I hugged my dad. They brought Chinese food home and we sat talking. Marie staying with me officially, so now there are rules.
"The only boy who can bust into the house is Dan. Curfew is 12:30" Those were my rules, they were pretty reasonable. My dad went to have a shower as Marie and I cleaned up.
"So Sierra have a boyfriend?" Marie asked slowly making sure she wasn't crossing a line.
"Yeah, he's great. He's Dan’s friend" I smiled brightly, still indulging in the memories.
"Have you.." she led off. I nodded stiffly.
"Just be safe, I won't go psycho you seem pretty responsible." I smiled, we continued talking smoothly. We stayed up late talking, she really helped me almost forget the fight I had with Dan.

Jacob's Point of View

Dan walked through the door glaring at the floor. He pulled me up and outside.
"You've know her for a month and have been dating for two weeks. Really sex?" I blinked at him.
"My relationship is none of your business." I stated firmly. I phased with him following. A bunched of images filled my head. It was Dan yelling and Sierra cowering in front of him.
"It's kind of whorish don't you think." I tenses up, tears were brimming her eyes.
" I hate you" She pushed Dan out of the door and the memory ended. I dove at him my anger taking over. He let me hit him, I could bring myself to stop yet.
"Enough!" Sam used his Alpha voice. Paul pulled Dan apart while Quil and Embry held me lightly.
"Dan you have to let it go, it will happen" Sam rested his hand on Dan’s shoulder.
"Now go home, home Jacob" I gritted my teeth, fucking alpha voice.

Sierra's Point of View

"Sierra honey wake up" I swatted my Dad's hand away.
"Baby girl you need to wake up" His voice was soft and sad.
"Dad what's wrong?"
"Marie and I have to go to the hospital , grandpa had a heart attack and didn't make it." That was it I broke down. My dad held me as I cried. Grandpa was the glue of the family. We spent lots of time together, he was always there.
"Lily is here" Marie's voice was barely audible. Lily ran in and held me.
"Baby it's okay" we both heard the doubt in her voice, nothing was okay.
I was up early. I was standing in the bathroom looking in the mirror. I was in Jacob's shirt and my black yoga shorts. I had bags under my eyes and looked pretty pale. I had a raging headache, I took some Tylenol and left a note. I needed to just be away from the house. I walked to the beach and just sat on the cliff. I threw pebbles off trying to calm my nerves. I pulled my knees and silently cried. After I don't know how long, I just walked.
I admired the trees, just pretending to be okay. I was brought back by some humming. I looked up and I was in front of Emily and Sam's. I walked in quietly opening the door. Emily took one look at me and pulled in to a hug. She made me some hot chocolate and we just sat in silence.
"Wanna hear something?" Emily had a big grin on her face. I nodded confused.
"Sam proposed!" I smiled I got up and gave her a hug.
“That's awesome!" my voice was hoarse and quiet. Then the pack busted through the door loudly, Jacob and Dan looked at me. Dan's eyes were sad, I walked up to him.
"I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me." I let tears fall again looking up at him slightly.
"Hey why are you crying?" I shook my head and pushed him outside. We sat down on the step.
"Dan...grandpa's gone." I looked at the trees.
"Like on a fishing trip?" I bit my lip holding back at sob.
"He had a heart attack last night." my voice cracked and my sobs got louder. Dan pulled me into a tight hug.
"That explains why you look like crap." I let out a shaky laugh. We stood there holding each other silently.
"What happened to your face?"
"Jacob hit me for saying that stuff to you" I nodded, he did deserve a black eye for it. We walked back into the house. Everyone was silent, they obviously heard.
Paul was the first one to come up and give me and hug, one by one even Sam. Jacob pulled me closer, I relaxed into him letting the warmth flow over me. We all sat in the kitchen, I was on Jake's lap.
"Okay I'm just say what were are all thinking" I looked at Paul.
"Is that Jacob's shirt?" I smiled nodding.
"Oh yeah, you totally had sex." I blushed as all the boys laughed. My gaze shot to Dan, he was laughing too. I smiled, trying to be happy.