Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Ten.

'see you soon, baby' I read the text just received from my boyfriend of five months. It only took a week for John to guess me and Randy were together. How Bailey got it out of me, I'll never know.

"are you even getting dressed?" dad yells from the other side of my door

"uhh. Sorta, kinda" I'm still in my towel

"let's go!" I set my phone down after texting back, its Sunday and Summerslam is tonight in Toronto Canada. "Seriously, we have to leave NOW or we'll miss our flight!"

"I'm coming!" I decide to just throw something on for the plane ride and I'll change at the arena. If I make dad late, he'll kill me. "I'm ready" I put on a pair of gray cotton shorts and a tank top with some flip flops. I skip the makeup and put my hair up messy quickly.

"See, I didn't make you late." I tell dad as we take our seats on the plane

"Good, because you'd be the one explaining that one to Vince." He tells me. Dad didn't work the house shows this weekend, which is why he isn't already in Toronto with the rest of the wrestlers.

"But really, you're fighting Eugene of all people! Triple H fighting Eugene! One of the top 3 worst matches on the card for tonight."

"Gee, thanks daughter."

I have to admit, all the segments and promos Evolution has been doing with Eugene in the recent months have been hilarious. Ric Flair having to play musical chairs in the middle of the ring, dad making Eugene an honorary member of Evolution, that damn moon bounce he calls his 'office'. Dad actually bouncing in the damn thing with him! Batista complaining about having to take him to Chuck E. Cheese, now dad has to fight him? HA!

"As soon as we get home Wednesday, we're gonna go get you a car." Dad states. I finally got my license. Dad promised when I did that he'd get me a car, any car I want, no matter what the price is.

"Thank you!!" I give him a hug from the side, "When are we doing more training?"

"This week. Shawn's gonna help too. Maybe I'll get Cena and Orton to help as well."

"Sounds great." I smile. I want to be a WWE Diva. Not just eye candy, I wanna actually know how to wrestle. All the guys backstage are saying its already in my blood because of my father and because I've grown up in the business since I was five years old. We started training a couple weeks ago, that way I'll be in the ring in possibly 2006. Best friend Cody is also perusing his dream in becoming a professional wrestler, he's had more training than I have though. He's currently in acting school as well as working with his dad.

We arrive at the airport and we're picked up by Stephanie. She was on the road with Smackdown so she's been here since yesterday. When we arrive at the arena, I split up from them and go find Randy. I knock on his dressing room door and I hear him yell, "WHAT?" from the inside.

Ha, how rude. I open the door and walk inside, he's getting changed into his ring gear. Randy sees me and smiles.

"Don't 'what' me!"

"Sorry baby." He gives me one of his grins, "Come here!" Randy grabs me by the waist, pulling me in close.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." Randy leans in for a kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck

"Are you excited?"

"I'm kinda nervous even though I know I'm gonna win." I just smile at him as he lets go of me. Randy tucks the string inside his trunks and slides on a pair of track pants over them, then he grabs the white wrist tape.

"I wanna do it!" Randy shrugs his shoulders and tosses it to me. He takes a seat on the black leather couch, pulling me on his lap and handing me one of his wrists. When I'm all done, I proceed to get up. "Well, I have to get changed. Dad was rushing me this morning."

"I like what you have on now." Randy says as he grabs my hips, pulling me back down on him.

"You just like looking at my butt." I grin. Randy nods in agreement as he kisses me. We're interrupted by knocking on the door.

"WHAT!" He yells just like last time, then I lightly smack his arm. "I mean..who is it?" He rolls his eyes.

"Its me dawg, open up!" Me and Randy laugh at John as he walks inside. He swears he's gangsta. Yeah...a thug from West Newbury, HA!

"Randy, Randy's girlfriend." He greets us

"Can I help you with something?" Randy asks

"Can't find my knee pads. Help me out, bro."

"You're hopeless." Randy rolls his eyes as he takes me off his lap, searching his bag for an extra pair.

"Now that I have both of you in front of me. I need something." I state

"You need something from me? It'll cost you!" John laughs

"Anything!" I grin, "But seriously. Dad and uncle Shawn are training me. He said he wants the two of you to train me too. So..who wants to pin me?" I put on my charm

The two of them laugh. Randy returns to the couch, handing John knee pads. "Yeah, I'll do it."

"Me too."

"Thanks! You guys are the best!"

'Show me how it ends, its alright. Show me how defenseless you really are. Satisfy and empty inside-' my phone starts to ring, I answer it and its Bailey.

"Hey"

"Where are you? Your dad said you're around here somewhere."

"I'm with Randy and John."

"Well, come find me. I'm dying here."

"Alright, alright."

I hang up the phone. "Well, I have to go. You guys have to get ready for your matches, good luck." I smile

"Bye Jo" John says

"Bye baby." Randy gives me a kiss before I leave his dressing room; I run into my father on my way out.

"And just what the hell were you doing in there?" He questions me

I almost choke, "Just talking to Randy and John. They said they'd love to train me. God dad, what'd you think?"

"Nothing, nothing."

"Nobodies gonna be walking into your dressing room, right? I have to get changed."

"No, go get changed. Keep the door locked that's all."

I nod my head as I walk away. I walk into dads dressing room and see my bag on his couch. I go through it, looking for something to wear. I decide on a dark blue pair of short shorts, a pretty plaid tube top, and wedges to match.

Through out the night, I only sat in the audience for the matches that looked interesting. At the moment, me and Bailey are sitting backstage in dads dressing room, Randy's on the screen cutting a promo.

"Summerslam 2004 is going to go down...in history. Because one of the most talented, one of the youngest, most charismatic, and best looking...WWE superstars is going to ascend to greatness..tonight. Tonight will be-"

Randy stops talking and looks over, the camera cuts out and reveals a cocky John Cena with a goofy grin on his face, me and Bailey laugh instantly. "The night that the franchise opened up shop on Booker T's ass! And we doin' big business right here in Toronto!" John says as he shows off his Blue Jay's jersey, "Thanks for the introduction, bro. You just called me the youngest, best looking, most charismatic superstar in the WWE!"

Me and Bailey keep laughing at the promo, it has to be the greatest thing I've ever seen. John keeps going on and on and Randy does look pleased at all.

After he asks the crowd what they think of Randy and if he'll win, they give big boos, poor baby. "At least you got the people behind you! Ah-ha!" He walks away

"Come on, come on. Lets grab our seats." I say through laughs

"Ahh, I love John" Bailey smiles as we leave dads dressing room. We run into John and just start to laugh. We walk past him and I still hear Randy talking, so we stop, not wanting to walk in front of the camera.

"Tonight, I'm going to leave here the youngest World Heavyweight Champion, ever!"

Randy's match is up next. I give him a quick kiss as I walk by and we quickly make our way to our seats. The moment he wins is truly amazing, the fans even cheer for him. He shakes Chris Benoit's hand, like a true competitor. I just wonder whats happening tomorrow night...
♠ ♠ ♠
Best promo ever! Okay, maybe second best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw1gV7_zQVs
^^ Cena & Orton backstage, Summerslam '04 ^^