Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Eleven.

I feel myself being taken from my sleep due to Randy shifting beside me. The sun is starting to come through the windows, that means its morning, early morning. Randy can't stay much longer, I look over at the clock, it reads 6:30 AM.

"No." I grab his arm before he can get out of bed, "Stay longer."

Randy glances at the clock and nods his head, "Okay."

He lays back down and pulls me in close, wrapping his arms around me. Now I can't fall back asleep, but Randy is already fast asleep already. I just lay there in silence, thinking. I hate lying to everybody and sneaking around, so does Randy. If my father ever found out about us, he'd freak. He'd go totally ape shit! Dad always said I could never date a wrestler, even if I was like..25. But Randy, he's his protege, that's like ten times worse.

'Show me how it ends, its alright. Show me how defenseless you really are-' My phone goes off and I quickly answer it, not wanting to wake Randy. Its my dad.

"Hello."

"You awake? We wanna get out of here soon."

"Sorta. When?"

"Take your time. The car ride is only two hours, we wanna get there by 10:30 at least."

"Okay. I'll be ready soon."

I hang up the phone and glance at the time, I half hour has passed and its 7 AM now. "Randy, wake up." I start to shake him awake.

"No." He mumbles

"Its 7, now wake up!"

Randy finally wakes up, he sits up rubbing his eyes. "Gotta go."

"I know." He gives me a kiss before leaving and he sneaks out of the room. I fall back on my bed for just a moment before getting out of bed and getting ready. I walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower, I return to my room in a towel, and put on a bra and panties. When I walk back into the bathroom, Bailey is just coming into it also, we have joining rooms.

"Morning Bales" I smile

"Is sex necessary when you have somebody in the room right next to you trying to sleep?"

"What?" I laugh

"I had shit sleep last night. I had to turn the TV all the way up, god knows when you finally stopped."

My face turns a slight shade of pink and I laugh, "I'm so sorry. We were uhh..celebrating his big win."

"Obviously!"

"I'm sorry."

She just shakes her head at me and laughs. I start applying eyeliner in the mirror as I decide how to do my hair and what to wear. After my hair dries, I straighten it.

"You ready!" I call into Bailey's room

"Yeah!" She yells back

I make sure I didn't leave anything lying around, because if I did, there's no getting it back. I lug my bag out of my room at the same time as Bailey. We're headed to London, Ontario today for RAW. A two hour car ride, yay. We meet up in the lobby with everybody, I search my bag for my pink Abercrombie hoodie because its kinda chilly early in the morning. When I get it, I leave it unzipped and keep the hood on halfway, showing my hair.

Me and Bailey ride in the car with dad, uncle Shawn, and mom. They discuss whats happening on RAW tonight, and as soon as I see what Evolution is doing, I cut in.

"You're doing WHAT?!" I yell from the backseat

"What? Orton knows, its part of the storyline." Dad says

"Isn't that a bit mean? Can't just one of you beat him up? I'm sure that will make a statement enough."

"That's not what Evolution does, you know that. Triple H is the alpha, he has to let it be known. Whats up with you?"

"Nothing." I mumble, "Egotistical maniac."

"What was that?"

"Nothing. I said I know, you're right."

I plug my ears with my iPod and wait for the ride to be over with. We have lunch before heading to the arena. While the guys work out, I hang with Bailey and Lita. I love Lita, she's amazing. She lets me know how Jeff's doing and tells me he's now in and up and coming wrestling promotion, TNA Wrestling. I'm now gonna have to watch him every Thursday night. I decide not to sit out in the crowd tonight, I'd rather not see Evolution beat the shit out of Randy after his match with Chris Benoit.

"You're really mad huh?" Randy asks as we talk in the hall, in a corner

"Yeah! Everything always has to be about him." I cross my arms

"Don't worry." Randy smiles, "I get to get him back next week. " Evolution's theme song starts to play throughout the arena. "I gotta go. At least watch backstage."

"Fine. Good luck."

Randy gives me a hug before walking away and going behind the curtain. Then I'm tapped on the shoulder, I jump because I thought I was alone. I turn around and see Stephanie.

"Oh, hey mom."

She grins. "Come with me." I follow her down the halls until we get to dads dressing room. We go inside and nobody is in here, the TV's on, him and the rest of Evolution are at ringside for Randy's match.

"What's up?"

"What's going on with you and Orton?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did I not just see him hug you?"

"He always hugs me. You know we're pretty close."

"So close you get mad at your dad for a simple storyline?"

"What are you getting at?"

"I've been noticing some things about the two of you."

Oh shit. "Like what..?"

"You two are more than buddy buddy. You guys always seem to be near each other. When we go out to eat, you always sit next to each other. Little conversations between just the two of you when everyone is in the room. Oh, I've seen the way he looks at you."

Oh shit. "Mom-"

"Remember after his match with Foley at Backlash, how he was so hurt and he was laying across your lap? What was that? Nothing? Oh and how about-"

"Okay! No more!"

"Whats going on?"

"Nothing."

"Joanna, Randy's your boyfriend"

WHAT! "No...how do you know this?"

"I'm your mother."

"Wait, does dad know?"

"No. If he knew, you'd know...trust me. A mom just knows, and I know you all too well."

Wow.. "Are you gonna tell him..?"

"No." She smiles, "It'll be world war three. You tell him when you're ready, whenever that may be."

I just nod my head and give her a slight smile. I turn my head to look at the TV. Batista has Randy up on his shoulders, Randy's holding the world title above his head and dad's giving a thumbs up. Which quickly turns into a thumbs down...uh oh.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/guccisav-1/set?id=18974061

if anyone is curious about the outfit...

Joanna's iPod playlist
(Mind this is 2004)

Breaking Benjamin - Sooner or Later
Breaking Benjamin - Rain
Lloyd - Southside
Eminem - Like Toy Soldiers
Hilary Duff - Hide Away
Yellowcard - Only One
Ashlee Simpson - Better Off
Lindsay Lohan - Rumors
Ryan Cabrera - On The Way Down
Eminem - Ass Like That
Kanye West - All Falls Down
Lil Wayne - Go DJ
My Chemical Romance - Helena
The Used - Poetic Tragedy

this was in my chapter too ^^ so i figured i'd add it.