Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Thirteen.

Wrestling events are boring. I wouldn't even call this an event, more like a big dinner at Vince's mansion. Most of the wrestlers are here with their families and it's formal, ugh.

I sit in front of my mirror doing my hair while Bailey and Cody talk amongst themselves in my room. I still need to decide on a dress. It has to be just right, nothing to skanky and nothing too prom.

"can you believe we go back to school next week?" I hear Bailey say

"I know." I sigh, "it's dreadful."

"sucks for the two of you. I'm in acting school this year."

"yes and we hate you for that, codes."

Summer is officially over next week. I guess I shouldn't care too much because I go to school part time anyway.

"so how's the training?" Cody asks with a slight smirk

"fine, yours?" i return the smirk

"great."

"am I missing something here?" Bailey asks. Me and Cody are definitely in a competition

"we're gonna see who makes it to WWE first." Cody says

"uh huh." I agree, "and no developmental stuff, actually called up to raw or smackdown."

When I'm done my hair, I do my make up. Then I look around my closet for a good dress for tonight.

"Joanna! Are you ready yet?" I heard dad yell from downstairs

"I'm coming!"

When we arrive at Vince's place, it's loaded with wrestlers and WWE divas. I talk mostly to the kids of the wrestlers, well, anyone my age that is. It's boring, but at least we're allowed to drink champagne.

"hey, I can get drunk off of this." I say proudly

"Anything to make the night more interesting." Ted DiBiase Jr said as he walks over to Cody and gives him a bro hug, "haven't we met?"

Of course. This guy was my make out buddy in Cabo, I must say he looks better from the last time I saw him, but i play it cool, "possibly."

"Cabo. Last summer." I nod my head slightly and a smile appears on his face, "down for part two?"

I devilish smile plays across my face as I inch closer to him, he returns with a grin, "nope." I spin on my heel and walk away with Bailey.

"tease!"

Me and Bailey laugh as we go to get another drink, "that was kinda mean." she tells me

"fine, then you go make out with him."

"No way! I'd much rather-"

"I already know Bales"

We sit down for dinner, I sit with dad, mom, the McMahon's, and uncle Shawn & Bailey. I haven't had a second alone with randy all night, I swear my grandfather is hard for him and John cause he won't leave the two of them alone.

"can your eye sex be anymore obvious?" Bailey whispers, making me look away from Randy who isn't sitting too far away

"shut up!" I whisper my yell, "I haven't talked to him all night"

I keep refilling my glass with more champagne. I'll admit I'm a little dizzy but not even close to being drunk. I head towards the bathroom and Randy follows me.

"finally." he grins while wrapping his arms around my waist

"I know!" Randy's hands move slowly down my back as he kisses me until he reaches my butt, giving it a squeeze. "are you bored?"

"not anymore" he says, barely pulling away from the kiss. "your grandfather talks too much"

"well-" I kiss him once more, "I'm gonna let my father think I'm drunk so somebody can drive me home...where I'll be all alone"

"sounds good...now go!" he says before smacking my butt

I let out a small giggle before I go out to find my dad, I see him talking to grandpa and Shawn, perfect. "Daddy!!" I run up and hug him, "hi hi hi!"

"oh god, are you drunk?"

"me? Drunk? OF COURSE NOT!" the pitch of my voice getting higher with each word

"dammit, Joanna." he shakes his head, "Cody, can you take her home?"

"yeah, sure hunter." Cody grabs a hold of my arm and pulls me away

"thanks buddy"

"you mean you're not drunk?"

"shh! Not so loud"

"hey, I'll take her home. You enjoy the party." Randy cuts in as he grabs my arm out of Cody's hand

"alright then." when we arrive back at my house, everything is dark and quiet. I expect them to be at grandpa's for a few more hours.

"I can finally get you alone" Randy smirks against my neck as he kicks my bedroom door shut.

"finally." I take the lead, pulling him over to my bed. I fumble with the buttons on his shirt, although I'm very impatient, I get it off with ease

Randy roughly pushes me down on the bed and hovers over me. I kick my shoes off as his hand slides up my thigh. Before I know it, all of our clothes are on the floor and he's lying on top of me.

***

We lie there, catching our breath. Randy's arms wrap around me and he pulls me close, "Did I hurt you?"

"Don't you always?" I laugh. Its like a law of physics, I'm sure. Big things aren't supposed to go into small things. No matter how much sex we have, I'm still really tight! But I'm used to it. Besides, the pleasure is far more greater than the little bit of pain.

Randy kisses my forehead before resting his head on mine. I start to trace the tattoo on the back of his right forearm, out of habit. "That tickles." Randy laughs as he snatches it away.

"You baby."

He goes to say something until we hear footsteps in the hallway. I freeze, I can't move. Shit, we are so caught! Randy looks at me, before neither of us can think of anything my door is opened. I quickly throw the covers over him while still covering myself. Yeah, like that's gonna hide him...

"Joanna!" My mom whispers, "Is that Randy?"

"Of course it is." I roll my eyes, "God, I thought you were dad. Is he here?!"

"No. I had to get something for my dad. Are you insane! I could of easily been him."

"When are you guys coming home?"

"Two hours at the latest. Now get him out of your bed!"

My door shuts and I hear the footsteps walk away. Randy comes up from under the covers and I feel my heartbeat finally returning to normal. I hear the car start and pull away.

"She knows?" Randy raises an eyebrow

"She figured it out. She's not as stupid as my dad."

I really need to tell him, very soon. I head into the shower and Randy follows me, risky, I know. When the water hits his back, he flinches, oops..my bad. Afterward, we head downstairs and they're still not back yet. Unfortunately, I told my dad I was drunk, so I can't exactly go anywhere. But it was worth it, I'm sleepy anyway.

I fall asleep on the couch watching the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre, cuddled up with Randy.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/sunkist/set?id=3506381 << Joanna's dress for the evening