Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Forty-Eight.

Since October, I slowed down with going on the road with Randy. Being pregnant and traveling a lot was beginning to become a lot. I came to Raw once in a while when I knew something good was going to happen and I went to all the pay-per-views. I didn't like Randy being gone and me being stuck at home. I don't know how all the wrestler's wives did it. I don't know how mom does it, she's usually stuck at the office while dad's on road.

Also, since October, Rated-RKO and DX have been feuding like crazy. I think dad enjoys the matches more than anybody. Any chance he gets to beat the shit out of Randy, he'll take it. Randy also started enjoyed it too, all those hard hits they've been giving each other isn't just for the show, it can get kinda personal. At Survivor Series, they had the best match. It was team DX vs team Rated-RKO. It was a very funny match as well, I sat ringside and called the match. DX's team had DX, The Hardys, and CM Punk, greatest team ever.

The Christmas holiday's came and went. The wrestlers were hardly on the road, only doing Raw shows the whole month so they had a lot of time to spend with their families, something I was very happy about. But here I am, its January 1st, New Years sucked because it was just another day to me. Technically, its after midnight so its January 2nd. I laid in bed before I finally fell asleep. Before I knew it, I felt the bed sink in and I started waking up, I was in a very light sleep.

"Go back to sleep, babe" I heard Randy's voice

I smiled to myself, reached over and grabbed his arm, putting it around me. "What are you doing here?"

"I caught the red-eye"

Randy didn't say anything else, I assume he fell asleep pretty quickly. After raw then catching a plane right after, it would make anybody tired.

"I have the whole week off" Randy says from the kitchen table, I was making him breakfast, he was well...watching

"Really? Why?"

"Taking it easy before the big pay-per-view on Sunday"

"That's good. Good thing its only in Kansas City too!"

"Yeah, its good. Then the following Raw is in St. Louis, which means you're coming"

"Definitely" I sat his breakfast down in front of him, chocolate chip pancakes and some bacon on the side. I looked through the fridge and grabbed the milk. "Ow." I felt pressure in my abdomen, then came a huge pain. "OW!"

"You okay, babe?" His answer was me dropping the milk all over the floor, "Uh oh"

"I'm I'm....I'm having the baby!"

"Dammit, I didn't even get to eat breakfast"

"RANDY!"

I was in labor for what seemed like hours. No, it literally was hours. Hours of pain.

"One last push, baby" Randy told me as he held my hand, fully dressed in procedure delivery room wear. One last push and she was finally out. I smiled and cried out of relief as I heard her screaming. I was so out of it when the doctor finally handed her to me. "She's so beautiful"

"Everything's gonna change now"

I nodded my head, "Did you call my dad?"

"Yes, I called him. Then I sent a text to Cody & Bailey"

"Thank you"

The doctor returned to the room, "So, do we have a name?"

Randy looked at the doctor and smiled, "Yeah. Sarah Michelle Orton"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sarah Michelle Orton
born January 2nd, 2007 at 3:42pm