Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Sixty-Three

"Randy where are we going?" I asked for the third time

"Somewhere, it's a surprise," He said. He was driving to god knows where, Sarah fell asleep in the backseat and I was getting impatient.

"A surprise? At 10:30 in the morning?" I asked, "How are you driving without your sling?"

"I'll be okay, I can have it off for a certain amount of time. It doesn't hurt right now,"

"Good. Are we getting food after the surprise? I'm hungry,"

"Yes," Randy laughed, "I'll feed you after,"

I turned on the radio as I looked out the window. We've been driving for at least 45 minutes, it sucks when you don't know where you're going. I've been looking at bridal magazines, getting ideas for my perfect wedding dress. Me and Bailey picked out save the dates, we chose three and let Randy choose the final one. It turned out looking like this.

"Are we in the country?" I asked, "Randal, where are you taking me?"

"You call me Randal one more time and I'm turning this car around,"

I laughed at him, "Randal, Randal, Randal,"

I knew he wanted to laugh just a little but he held it in, "Almost there,"

The car ride went on and we finally arrived at our destination. Wine country? It's really beautiful, where ever we are. We got out of the car and I held Sarah as she started to wake up. Randy grabbed my hand as we started walking, the place was absolutely breathtaking.

"What is this place? It's amazing," I told him

"You like it?" He asked and I nodded my head, "Good. Cause we're getting married here,"

"Really?"

"Yeah," Randy smiled, "If you love it after the tour"

"After the tour? I already love it!"

We met with the owner of the place and he gave us the tour, and how much it would cost to have the ceremony and reception here, it's gonna cost a good chunk of change. In the end, I definitely like the place. It's beautiful and it's by water, how amazing is that? It looks like this and this.

"We'll take it!" I said before anybody else could get a word in. This is great, we've sent out our save the dates, we have our venue. There's still so much to do but it's gonna be great.

Two days later I was scheduled to be at Raw. We're in Uncasville, Connecticut, it's two hours away from where I used to live with my parents. Randy has Sarah home with him this week and he's getting better at taking care of her while injured.

"I don't even know why I'm here," I told Maryse, "I lost my title to Beth last week and I'm not scheduled for a match, I wanna go home,"

"I know, you miss Randy. It's okay," Maryse said, "Lets take your mind off things and look at these bridal magazines,"

Maryse always knew how to make me smile. She's been helping me with the choosing of the dresses. When the time comes to actually go to a bridal shop, all my bridesmaids and my mother will be with me. There was a knock on the dressing room door, It was Cody and Ted. The two of them have teamed up on the show to be a second/third generation tag team, heel of course. When Randy gets back, he's going to mentor them. Still not sure how he feels about that, giving my tiny tiny history with Ted.

"Whats up guys?" I asked them as they took a seat

"You're still coming out for our match, right?" Cody asked

"Yeah," I told him. To get this stable ready, I've been going to the ring with Cody and Ted sometimes. It's no secret that Cody's my best friend. Since Randy isn't here, why not go out to the ring with him, "Who are you guys fighting again?"

"It's us and JBL against John Cena and Cryme Tyme," Ted said

"Well, no offense to you guys, but I'd rather be in John's corner," I laughed

"Oh, none taken," Cody said, "We'll see you out there,"

The two of them left my dressing room. Grandpa was the next to enter my dressing room, he rarely leaves his office to see us, always sending us to him

"Whats up, Vinnie Mac?" I asked him

"Picking out your wedding dress?" He asked

"Yeah, it's been a couple of weeks. I think next week I'm ready to pick one out in the store," I said, "What brings you around these parts, gramps?"

He handed me a debit card, "This is for your wedding," he said, "There's a million dollars on here, go easy on it,"

"Aw, thanks grandpa," I smiled and gave him a hug, "I'll try,"

"When's the wedding?"

"Did you not get your save the date?" I asked

"I'm a busy man, Joanna. It's at the house somewhere,"

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "April 12th. It's a Sunday. Make sure there's no wrestling shows that day. Half of our wedding party works for you," I said

"That's not a problem. The roster does have the be in Atlanta the next day for Raw, though. Aside from you and Randy, of course,"

"Good," I said

It was almost time for Cody and Ted's match. I got dressed into my outfit for tonight. I called Randy before it was time to go out there

"Hey babe," Randy answered the phone

"Hey," I said, "I miss you,"

"I miss you too, babe. You going out there soon?"

"Yeah, right after the commercial break. Just gonna stand there and look pretty,"

"Well, you do that better than anyone," he laughed

"What are you doing?"

"Sarah finally went to sleep, I'm just sitting here with Nathan watching Raw. I'm bored, miserable and ready to get back to work,"

"I know you are, baby. Soon enough,"

I had to get out there so I hung up the phone and made my way backstage where everyone was waiting for entrance music to hit.

"Well, don't you look great," Ted said, I saw John eye him up and down and I laughed

"Thanks, Ted," I said

"Really great,"

"Okay, that's enough!" John cut in. He's so protective, I love him

"You still have a crush on me, huh?" I asked

"Yeah, kinda,"

"You know I'm getting married right? To the man who's going to mentor you soon,"

Ted nodded his head but said nothing else, the "Priceless" entrance music played throughout the arena and we made our way to the ring.