Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Sixty-Four

It feels extremely good to be home. It's Sunday, August 31st. I just entered my home from being on the road most of the week. I'm not done work yet though, the whole roster is in town for tomorrow's Raw.

"I missed you so much!" I said to Randy as I hugged him

"I missed you too, babe," He said as he wrapped his arms around me, "Where's Sarah?"

"My mom has her,"

"Three kids? How can she handle it?" Randy asked. Mom gave birth to another daughter on July 28th. Her name is Murphy Claire, I refuse to call her 'Murph' so her nickname for me is Claire.

"She's super-mom," I laughed, "You go back to work tomorrow!" I said happily, I might have been even more excited than he was

"Yes!" Randy said loudly, as he grabbed my butt and lifted me up, making my legs wrap around him, "Finally!"

"Randy! Put me down, you're gonna hurt yourself," I said

"I'm fine," Randy laughed before kissing me,

"Orton! Get off my daughter!" Dad said as he and mom walked into the house with the three kids

"Fun over," Randy said as he put me down, "You didn't mention they were right outside,"

"Opps," I laughed as Sarah reached up for Randy to pick her up.

"Bailey, Kayla, Maryse, and Becky are all outside waiting, lets go," Mom said, we were going to the bridal shop so I could try on wedding gowns. Between today and tomorrow, we're picking out all the dresses for the wedding, and the guys tuxes. We already have our color scheme, chocolate brown and light blue, I think it's really pretty.

"You're right, gonna be late for the appointment," I said as I kissed Randy and Sarah goodbye.

"My sister and she doesn't even come in to say hi to me," Randy shook his head as he returned my kiss

Luckily, Randy and my dad weren't stuck at the house together. They would of killed each other. Some of the guys came over to hang out with Randy, they did miss him after all. The six of us headed to the dress shop to find my perfect wedding dress.

"So, on the phone, you gave a description of the kind of dress you want. How about you and your maid of honor follow me as we pick out a few to try out first. Your girls can wait right here and Joanna will be back to model them for you all," The very enthusiastic employee said. We followed her into the back where there were tons of dresses. She measured me to get my dress size then we proceeded to pick out dresses.

"Wow! That one is so pretty! It's gonna look great on you," Bailey said, eying my favorite from the first batch. Bailey helped me get the dress on, she liked it. I went out to model it to see what everyone thought. I was on the fence about it

"Oh my god you look so gorgeous!" Kayla said, Becky agreed with her. Maryse and my mom didn't like it very much so it was on to the next one. Basically, I wanted a strapless gown, white of course. Nothing to fluffy, nothing with an extremely long train. I continued trying on dresses and trying them on. I was getting a little exhausted but I wouldn't stop until I found the perfect one.

Then it happened. I found it. I found my wedding dress. I stared at myself in the mirror and pictured myself at the alter with Randy before going out to show everybody. That's how I knew this was the one, I didn't have that vision wearing any of the other dresses. I walked out to the girls and everyone looked at me with wide eyes.

"This is my dress," I told them

"You look absolutely beautiful, Joanna," Mom told me, standing up and coming closer to get a better look at it. I took her over to the mirror with me and she smoothed out the veil on my head, "What's wrong, Joanna? Those aren't tears of joy," she told me

I did a nervous laugh and wiped my face quickly so the tear wasn't shown, "No, it's fine. I'm happy, I am,"

"What is it?" mom asked

"It's just... I know I shouldn't care anymore, I shouldn't of cared for a while. And Steph, you know I love you so much and-"

"It's your mother, isn't it?"

I nodded my head, "It's just.... she missed so much, she's even gonna miss my wedding day. I know I should be over it by now because she doesn't care about me. I kinda just can't help it,"

"You listen to me," Mom said, "You don't have to be over anything. It's been six years since you've seen your mother, but nobody expects you to be fully over it. She's made her choices in life and she has to live with them. You're not missing out on anything, remember that. She is. That's her fault,"

"Thanks," I did a another nervous laugh

"You have a beautiful daughter. You're getting married to somebody you're in love with. You have your friends, me and your father. You finally have some siblings," she laughed making me laugh also, "We all love you.. The people you have in your life, those are the ones that matter,"

"You're right," I smiled, "Now take a picture of me and send it to dad,"

Mom smiled and got her phone out. I smiled and she snapped a photo of me. When we got home from the bridal shop, we brought food back with us. The rest of the day was going to be relaxing. That means, dad and Randy getting along as well. They're gonna have to, my parents are staying the night tonight.

"Are you excited to get back to work, Randy?" Mom asked

"Hell yeah," Randy said, "I'm never fighting Hunter again though,"

"Oh, don't be a sissy," Dad said, "I call it even. Remember in 2006 when you-"

"Okay, okay. We're even,"

I woke up bright and early the next morning. I had a 9 AM appointment at the dress shop. I showered quickly, all the girls would be here soon. I brushed my hair while it was wet and put hair spray in it. I threw it up in a ponytail and started getting dressed

"You're making too much noise," Randy mumbled from the bed

"Shut up! I'm gonna be late!"

"Are they even here yet?" I heard the door shut just as he said that, obviously they have just gotten here

"Yes! You and the guys have to be at the tux shop at 12, on time too. Me and Maryse are gonna meet you there," I told him as I finished getting dressed

"Alright,"

"I mean it," I said as I leaned down to kiss him, "Don't be late,"

I went downstairs and greeted the girls, I grabbed my bag and mom already was awake and had Sarah dressed for me.

"Thank you, you superhuman!" I told her, she laughed and said bye to us and we all piled into my Range Rover

"I'm hungry," Kayla said

"Me too," said Maryse

"No!" I told them, "No eating until you've tried on your dresses!"

We arrived at the shop and we started to look around

"Hey, I wanna do the bridesmaids dresses blue with brown in them. But I want your dress to be brown with blue in it. Are you cool with that?" I asked Bailey

"Yeah, of course!"

"Great! I'll leave you to it then, I want the dresses to be similar, but slightly different."

I looked around at all the flower girl dresses, they were all so cute. "Tell momma which one you like best," I told Sarah

"Me do it, mama!" Sarah said

"I know. But it has to be blue," I told her, "Look Sarah, this color,"

I had my bridesmaids dresses and Bailey had her maid of honor dress picked out, it was slightly different from the other dresses but they went together nicely. I also had Sarah's dress picked out, it was so pretty. There was obviously no point in her trying it on because she'll be 2 years old when it's time for the wedding, so I just ordered a bigger size she can try on when we get closer to the wedding date. I split away from the girls, me, Maryse, and Sarah headed over to the tux shop.

"They're late," I said

"No, we're early. It's 11:45, you know how guys are," Maryse said

"True. This is on time to us,"

"Can I get you ladies anything while you wait for your party?" The woman asked us, "Wine, Coffee, Espresso?"

"Coffee is fine, thank you," I told her

"Make that two, thanks," Maryse smiled

The woman disappeared into the back to get our drinks. Randy, John, Cody, Adam, and Nathan walked into the store with five minutes to spare. Nice. I stood up and walked over to Randy

"You're on time," I told Randy as I gave him a kiss

"I'm early," Randy grinned while taking Sarah out of my arms

"No," Maryse got up from her seat, "We were early,"

"Okay guys, for the next two hours, the four of you are my bitches," I informed them

"So for the next two hours, we all get to be Randy," John laughed

"And Cody," Adam laughed

The woman returned with our coffee, "Oh, good. Your party is here! Wow, they're so big. Gonna be hard finding a tux to fit this ones arms," She laughed commenting on John

We got down to business, it was mostly me and Randy doing everything, only asking the woman's help when we really needed it.

"Baby blue, huh?" John asked, "No bad,"

"Glad you think so, you guys were so close to wearing pink,"

"Pink? Really?" Nathan asked

"Yeah, then Randy said it wasn't a good idea,"

"Babe, how's this look?" Randy asked, I walked over to him as he stepped out of the dressing room

"You look hot!" I grinned

"I take it this ones a keeper?" he laughed

"Definitely!"

So in the past two days we got all of the dresses and tuxes picked out and out of the way, all we have to worry about are the fittings. My wedding dress looks like this and the rest of the dresses and tuxes looked like this.