Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Eight.

A lot has happened since November. Adoption went through and I'm now Stephanie's daughter. On raw, dad and evolution have all the major titles. I turned 16 last month, I drive a little. I've modeled for a few clothing companies. Dad took me to the Superbowl for my birthday to see the Patriots play, we had the best tickets, any closer and we would of been on the field, John was so jealous when I told him.

Currently at home in Greenwich. Dads supposed to be having dinner at grandpa's with a few of the wrestlers, luckily I'm not going.

"here's money for pizza" dad says as he tosses me some cash. "don't know when we'll be back, but I'll call you"

"okay dad"

Luckily I have Bailey here to keep me company.

"okay. Orton doesn't feel good, he's staying upstairs..don't bother him and make sure you keep an eye on Cameron"

"gotcha"

When the members of evolution come to town, they almost always say here..dad says getting a hotel isn't necessary. Me and Bailey watch some reruns of One Tree Hill and order pizza

"so what's going on with Bret?" Bret is a guy I've been dating. He's not exactly my boyfriend and he's a senior "not much. I kinda stopped calling him after we had sex...it wasn't all that"

Bailey can't help but laugh and I laugh along with her. She finally fessed up to Cody, but Cody doesn't like her. He actually kinda feels bad about it, but what can you do? When the pizza gets here, I take it into the kitchen and get us plates

"Hey IC champ" i say to Randy, who's looking through my fridge. "feeling okay?"

"I'm fine. I was just tired..and those dinners are boring"

"you totally ditched"

"it can be our secret"

I just grin at him. "now I have you all to myself for a few hours"

"almost. You still have your friend in there and her little brother"

I frown a little and he smirks at me. I bring our pizza into the living room and I head upstairs to grab a hoodie.

"hey babe." Randy calls from my doorway "what are you doing?"

"looking for my favorite hoodie" I say as I search my room

"found it"

I look up and Randy has it in his hand. "thank you" I go to grab it and he sticks it above his head. "hey! Give it!"

"jump"

I look at him like he's stupid but I do it anyway. There goes my height disadvantage. I'm 5'4" and Randy's 6'4". I jump again and Randy catches me.

"here" he hands me my hoodie without putting me down

"thank you" I don't look away from him

I stare at his face, examining every detail...his blue eyes, his perfect lips, even the dimple on his chin. Then...he kisses me. He catches me off guard but I kiss him back of course, then I pull away.

"what are you doing?" I laugh

Randy puts me down. "I think I was kissing you" stating the obvious

"yeah...but-"

"I'm tired of telling myself I don't like you" he grins

I just look up at him. "you--I knew it! Nobody can resist m-" I'm cut off by Randy pulling me close and kissing me again. I pull him down on my bed and he slides his tongue into my mouth. I almost take off his shirt but then i realize bailey and cam are still downstairs

"okay stop" I push him off. "we can't-"

"you want me to stop?" he smirks

I shake my head no. "but I don't want anybody walking in. Especially a four year old with a big mouth"

Randy nods and smiles before getting off me. He takes my hand and pulls me up from my bed. I compose myself, fixing my hair before going back downstairs. "see you later"

"where were you?" Bailey asks

"I was looking for my hoodie." I smile to myself

The next morning I'm woken up really early by my alarm clock radio, the song? Mr. Brightside by The Killers. I leave it on and go into my bathroom to brush my teeth, when I return Bailey is awake.

"I don't like mornings" she pouts

"could be worse. It could be 6am"

There's a knock on the door, I go over to answer it as Bailey goes into the bathroom.

"hey Cam!" I say happily

"uncle hunter says breakfast is done and to get your butts downstairs" hey says

I pick him up. "well uncle hunters a butthead"

Cam begins to laugh. I check myself out in the mirror, not too bad for just waking up. It'll have to do.

"come on, let's get some food" I tell Cam. "Bailey, lets go!"

"can I have a piggyback ride?" he asks me in the cutest little kid voice

"duhh! Of course you can" I put cam on my back and run downstairs, Bailey follows behind us

"morning guys..and mama" I say to everyone around the table. The only ones here are the parents of course, Randy, uncle Shawn, and Batista. I drop Cam off at his seat next to his dad.

"can I keep him?" I ask uncle Shawn

He laughs. "sure. But I don't think Rebecca's gonna like that"

"Joanna's gonna be a great mommy" Cam says. Aww. I give him a kiss on the cheek

"No, she isn't" dad says sternly. "go sit down Jo"

He's so sensitive, haha. I take a seat next to Bailey, which also happens to be right next to Randy. I give him a smile and he smiles back. Breakfast was very boring, a bunch of wrestlers talking about one thing...wrestling. Yawn.

After breakfast I shower then try to figure out what to wear and how to do my hair. I put on a hot pink bra and matching lacy hipster. I look through my closet...ugh. I think I packed all my favorite outfits.

"come in!" I yell to whoever knocked on my door. "wait-" I realize I'm not wearing any clothes, but too late.

"uhh..whoa, hey." Randy says as he grins at me

"hi!" I say suddenly, hoping it was Bailey or my mom. "can I help you?"

"I came to say hi. But now that you mention it..." he snakes his arm around waist. I smile up at him then I remember, I don't have any clothes on!

"okay. I need to get dressed and you need to leave."

"fine" he does his famous smirk, "you're right"

Randy starts to walk away but I grab his arm. All in a fast motion, he turns around and I reach up and kiss him. Then he grabs my hips, lifting me up and setting me on my dresser. I let out a giggle and he kisses me roughly. I grab his back, pulling him closer and wrapping my legs around him. Randy's tongue slides into my mouth and I let out a small moan; his grip on my hips becomes tighter as he brings me closer against him. When we finally break away for air and I try to catch my breath.

That's when I heard the second knock on my door.

"shit" I hissed. "quick, in the closet" I instruct. Randy detaches himself from me and runs into my closet

"who is it?" I yell as I hop off my dresser

"Bailey." before I can say anything, the door is opened. "you're still not dressed yet?"

"picking out clothes is very difficult. Is anybody upstairs?"

"nope. Everyone's downstairs getting ready."

Good. "Randy, you can come out of the closet now." Baileys face drops as Randy emerges from my closet, smirk on his face.

"I did not like the way that sounded" he says

"that's why I said it" I grin. "quick, before you're caught and my father murders you"

When randy leaves I go back into my closet and finally find one of my favorite pairs of jeans. When I return, Bailey still has that shocked look on her face

"what.. was Randy.. doing in here" she says slowly

"I have no idea"

"spill. And why was he in here and you're half naked!"

"he..I...we." I stumble "no words"

Bailey just glares at me, I guess I have to tell her.

"we were making out" I point to my dresser "right there"

"oh my god!" she gasps

"and last night...over there" I point to my bed

I begin doing my hair as she grills me. "and you neglected to tell me this last night because??"

"I don't know!"

"Orton is such a cocky bastard and a jerk. And you know he only wants one thing" Bailey states, she doesn't like him very much. "then he'll probably ignore you after he gets it"

I ignore her last comment, "I'll gladly give it to him" I grin

"you won't. You like him too much."

Grrr, Bailey shut up! Before I know it we're on the road, driving to the city raw is in. Although raw isn't until tomorrow, evolution has an autograph signing today. I sit in the big SUV with my iPod on and my hood up. Dad is driving with mom next to him, second row is uncle Shawn and Batista with cam in the middle. Last row is Bailey, me, and Randy.

"tidal waves they rip right through me. Tears from eyes worn cold and sad. Pick me up now, I need you so bad" I sing along softly to the Blink-182 track. Music switches from Blink to Lil Wayne to Britney Spears to Usher to Breaking Benjamin and of course, to Eminem.

Then I start to get bored, I just wanna get out of the car already. "are we there yet?" I yell up front

Dad glares at me through the rear view mirror, "no!" he hates that stupid question.

"who wants your autographs anyway" I ask. "you guys are assholes." I love getting on dads nerves sometimes, only because he can really annoy the crap out of me at times.

I let out a yawn and rest my head on Randy's shoulder and before I know it, I'm out.

"Joanna, Joanna..." I hear a familiar voice coming into my dreams. I try to turn over and that's when I realize I'm not in my bed. My eyes shoot open and my face is buried in Randy's arm, his very muscular arm. "we're almost at the hotel"

At the hotel, I get to share a room with bailey. Since I turned 16, dads been letting me get my own rooms.--meaning it's not connected to his and moms, matter of fact it's not even near theirs.

While evolution is at their signing, me and Bailey hit the mall. While we're there, she again tells me that Randy is a bad idea but I don't wanna listen.

"but I really like him, mom" i roll my eyes

"ew. Why?"

"for starters, have you seen him? And he's sweet and funny, and I like his personality"

"you like that he's a cocky, conceited, full of himself jerk? Umm womanizer, not to mention...he's not a very nice person"

"he's never been a jerk to me. I'm cocky myself."

"the only good thing he's ever done is when he saved you from that psycho."

"which is one reason why he's sweet. I never got to properly thank him-"

"EW!"

"bay, he's like totally hung"

"and you know that how?"

"come on. We both know that you check out the cute wrestlers when they're wrestling just like I do. He's by far the biggest" I grin

"no way. Nobody can be that perfect"

"believe it!"