Status: in the process...

Sex in the Rain

2

The party was a typical Brian party. Loud, throbbing music, equally throbbing dancing people, grinding into each other, pulsating strobe lights. Me and Jimmy ground into each other, pouring large amounts of spiked punch down our throats. The world blurred and I could relax.
I found someone's tongue down my throat, and I let them keep it there for a while before pushing them back a bit to see who it was. Jimmy. oh. Okay. I pulled him to me again, crashing our lips together. He groaned and ran his fingers through my short hair. I lifted his awkward body up and his long legs wrapped around my waist. I brought him into a room and we toppled onto the bed, our lips still connected. Our clothes were strewn on the floor, without much disconnection of lips.
“Oh fuck, summuns here already, babe...” I looked up to see Brian... with a girl?! I stared at him, trying to get my drunken mind to register what this meant.
“Where's Zacky?” Jimmy asked, setting his head on my shoulder. Brian froze, as if remembering something.
“Fuck.” he took the girl's hand and took off. We stared at the empty space where Brian had been.
“Uhm.” I mumbled.
“Back ta makin out?”
“Yeah.” I said, turning around to kiss my boyfriend.

My head... oh god.. what did they spike that punch with... I groaned as I leaned up, scratching my head. Fuck, it felt like...
I looked down to see Jimmy sleeping next to me, naked. Oh my fuck. I think we.. I nudged him in the side.
“Jay.” I said, waking him up.
“Mmm..” he grumbled, turning over. “Not yet, mom. I wanna sleep with Matt...” I stared at him.
“Jimmy!” I screeched. He snapped awake, staring at me. I stared back. Jimmy was... odd. He never got a hangover, no matter how much or what he drank.
“what?”
“Did we...have sex?” I asked, gesturing to our lack of clothes. He smiled sadly.
“No. We were close, but Zack ran in, looking for Brian... and he was upset, so you went to comfort him.”
“Fuck. Where is Bri? He needs to explain why the fuck he'd ever cheat on Zacky.” I said, digging through some drawers in search of painkillers. I popped a couple and scowled at Jimmy for not having a hangover.
“He's in his room.” Jay said. I furrowed my eyebrows.
“But...” he pointed to a very unconscious Brian on the floor next to the bed with that girl coiled around him. Both were naked. Ew.
“Yeah.” Jimmy kicked Brian after he got dressed, and my friend jumped up before moaning in pain and holding his head. I tossed him the pill bottle and pulled some pants on.
“What the fuck, you guys?” he growled.
“You cheated on Zacky.” I stated coldly. He blinked and then looked down at the girl.
“Oh fuck....” he stared at her. “Zack's gonna be pissed...”
“Calm down, Matt. And yes, Brian.” Jimmy said, putting his hand on my shoulder. “You better fix it. You hurt him pretty bad.” Bri nodded, pulling some clothes on, mumbling to himself before he walked out to find Zack. I sighed and leaned into Jay.
“I want to fix Zacky...” I mumbled, burying my face in my boyfriend's chest. He held me.
“I know, Matty.” he said soothingly.

So Zack broke it off with Brian 'for the time being' until Brian learned how to keep his cock in his pants. I still couldn't move in because I''d be hurting my best friend... god damnit.
“My life sucks, Jim.” I told Jay while we were sitting on the couch together. Well, I was laying down with my head in his lap. He was sitting. He played with my hair a bit.
“Mine too.” he laughed. Jimmy... I sighed and sat up, hugging him. He just put his head on my shoulder and held me.
“I'm sorry, Jay.” I knew it was my fault.
“I love you, Matt.” The guilt just swelled.

Me, Jimmy, Zack, and Johnny were sitting on the couch watching TV. I was in between Jim and Zack and Gnome was sitting on the other side of Zee. It was pretty late and the room had a hazy, sleepy feel to it. I was dozing off, vaguely aware that I was leaning on Zack.
“M'goin to bed.” Jimmy grumbled, standing up and shuffling off. Johnny followed him.
“Me too.” So it was just me and Zack. But I was almost out. I had almost got to sleeping when Zack nudged me.
“Matt? Hey, you're falling asleep on me.” he laughed. I grumbled and cuddled closer to his warm heat. Too tired to think. “Matt...”
“Mmm... you're warm.” I mumbled, burying my face in his neck. I inhaled his scent of cigarettes, shampoo, and cologne. I snapped away, realizing what I was doing. “Uhh.. sorry... Didn't realize I was laying on you..” I blushed, leaning away from him. My body and heart told me not to, but I was rational now.. It wasn't a good idea.
“It's alright, Matt.” he chuckled a bit. “You are cute when you're sleeping.” he said playfully. I blushed.
“Heh, and you're cute all the time.” I blurted before I could stop myself. Could've sworn I saw him blush. I froze, staring at him. He was watching me. His gorgeous green eyes were locked with mine...
The world stopped turning when I pressed my lips to his.
I just hoped it wouldn't keep going after.

~*~*~*~*~

I laid down on mine and Matt's bed, sighing. I wasn't tired, I just wanted to get out before Matt did something stupid with Zack. He was practically in his lap... I groaned. My life just wasn't fair...
“Hey, Jim.” Johnny sat next to me. I nodded at him.
“Sup?” I asked, leaning up, scratching my head. Johnny looked.. well, awkward. Like he usually did.
“Can we... talk?” he asked. I nodded.
“Course. You can always talk to me, my lovely little gnome.” I ruffled his hair, grinning at him,. He didn't even scowl at me. I let my hand fall from his head awkwardly.
“Jim... I... uh... I don't know how to say it!” he swore, scowling at his feet.
“What is it, Johnny?” I think...
He grabbed a handful of my hair and slammed our mouths together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Am I clever or what? Bet none of you saw that last part coming! bwaha! I live to make drama.