Sequel: Bittersweet Memories
Status: finished

Love Bites

Just Like Old Times.

"Where is she?" Elena asks with concern

"I don't know." I walk out of the room, "nurse!"

I catch the attention of a short, middle aged woman. she turns our way with a smile, "can I help you girls with something?"

"Where is Caroline Forbes?!" Elena asks

"she said she wasn't leaving until tomorrow. did something happen to her?" I add

"girls." the nurse gives us a warm smile, "calm down. Caroline was signed out this afternoon, she's at home resting."

sigh of relief right there. me and Elena decide to pay Caroline a visit, we stay at her house for hours just laughing and talking, I missed this.

we got home at midnight but I was still very wide awake. creeping through the house, I noticed dad and Amy were asleep. Jeremy? who knows where that kid is at.

"I wanna go to Damon's. you coming?" I tell Elena

"yeah sure."

we creep up the steps and into our bedrooms to get changed. dad didn't like us wandering around the streets in the middle of the night by ourselves. I put on dark abercrombie shorts, a white tank, and a striped yellow and white shirt over it. I grab my cute yellow and black wedges, they'll just have to be put on when I get outside.

I check myself out in the mirror before sneaking out of my room, Elena comes from her room as well. my feet hit the cold concrete as lightly as possible as we run from the door to my car. sneaking out still gives me a rush.

"I wonder where Jeremy is." Elena says

"stop worrying about the little vampire" I laugh as I put my shoes on, "I say we stop worrying about crap and start having fun, just like old times."

"okay." Elena smiles.. "but maybe not exactly like old times. I don't want Stefan to see me like that."

"who knows. maybe you'll bring out the fun in him." I grin

we arrive at the Salvatore's pretty quickly, as mentioned before..they live like 2 blocks away from my dad. Stefan answers the door, greeting us.

"it's late, everything okay?"

"everything's fine. we just wanted to see our boyfriends" Elena smiles, wrapping an arm around him

I nod in agreement. "hi Stefan, bye Stefan." I make my way to Damon's room, I frown a little when I don't see him in here. "Damon?" I call out into the air, nothing. I turn to walk out and I get tackled into his bed, I might have screamed a little.

"what are you doing here?" Damon grins as his hands go to my hips, "I was just on my way to your house"

"hey best boyfriend ever." I wrap my arms around his neck, "I wanted to see you."

Damon smiles down at me, "well, what can I do for ya?"

"well first we're gonna spend time with Elena and Stefan. Then later, it's Damon time"

"or-" Damon smirks before removing my top shirt, "I can keep you all to myself"

"No." I start pushing him off, "Stefan and Elena first." I bring my voice down to a whisper. "if you're good, I'll let you bite me"

"let me?" Damon laughs, "you know you enjoy it just as much as I do"

I nod my head in agreement before pushing him off, grabbing his hand and pulling him away. I grab the bottle of Tequila, my personal favorite, before bursting into Stefan's room

"PARTY!" I scream at the top of my lungs, they weren't doing anything important. I grin and wave the bottle around

"No!" Elena laughs

"Oh, yes!" I pull her away from Stefan. I skip through the house with her in tow and when we reach the living room the shots start.

"I hate you." Elena glares as she takes another shot

"oh keep drinking"

After a few shots, the radio is turned on. Me and Elena kick off our shoes and get up on the coffee table to dance sexy, putting on a little show for Damon and Stefan...and boy, Stefan looks very surprised.

*boy come on get your rocks off. come put a little love in my glove box. wanna dance with no pants on (holla). meet me in the back with the Jack and the jukebox. just cut to the chase, kid. cause I know you don't care what my middle name is. I wanna be naked. you're wasted.*

Elena falls off the coffee table, fumble.

"Hahahah!" I can't help but laugh at her and she laughs also, you think Stefan would of caught her...but I think he was distracted. "you okay?"

"that..was..so..funny." she says between laughs as she holds her head, "I think I'm drunk"

"think?" Stefan laughs, "come on" Stefan pulls her up from the floor

"on that note.." I jump down from the table and stumble over to Damon, "goodnight"

"nice show." he grins as we get back to his room.

I nod my head as I walk backwards over to Damon's bed, pulling him with me. he takes control as he forces me down, pinning my hands above my head as he hovers over me. Damon kisses my shoulder, up to my collarbone; then to my neck, lightly biting but no fangs yet.

He gets to my lips and my mouth attaches to his. he kisses me soft and gentle at first before sliding his tongue into my mouth. his kisses become more urgent and rough. I let out a slight moan into his mouth and he releases my hands, moving his down my back. we break away for mere seconds to pull each others shirts off then our mouths connect again. i arch my back into him and bite down on his bottom lip. Damon's eyes turn red and his fangs come out, there's the blood lust.

"bite me, Damon." I whisper

Damon breaks away from my mouth, trailing kisses down my torso until he gets to my stomach. He rubs his teeth over the bare skin but I stop him

"No," Damon looks at me confused. I motion for him to come closer as I expose my neck, "Right here."

Damon smirks and the look in his eyes becomes more intense as he slithers up to my neck. his fingers go through my hair as his lips hit my neck. I feel my skin being pierced and the blood slipping out, I dig my fingers in his arm as I let another moan escape my mouth.

"WOOHOO!" Elena screams as she bursts through the door, "Uh oh, I'm interrupting somebody's snack."

Damon slowly pulls away and glares, his face returning back to normal. "ELENA!" we both scream

"That's right, it's Elena time!" she says happily as she flops down on Damon's bed with us

"No. Its Elena better get out or Damon's gonna snap her neck time!"

"STEFAN!" I yell for him

"Grr, you're scary." Elena laughs at Damon while getting in his face

I can see Damon's getting mad and I laugh a little, "Elena, I told you not to bother them" Stefan says as he walks in

"Oops."

"Go take advantage of your boyfriend being a vampire" I suggest

"We don't do that kinky vampire suck my blood stuff"

now that makes me laugh. "Then go have sex!" we both yell

"I'm drunk and Stefan won't take advantage of me!" she throws her hands up, frowning

"Stefan take her away before I kill her myself."

Stefan grabs Elena and puts her over his shoulder. As soon as the two of them are out of the room, Damon wastes no time sliding down my shorts and tossing them to the floor. then he flips me over so I'm on top, straddling his waist. I undo Damon's belt and unzip his jeans before pulling them off, throwing them in the clothes pile on the floor.

he sits up to kiss me, cupping my cheek with one hand as the other quickly and easily removes my bra. Damon then flips me over, slamming my back into the bed, very hard. "Sorry." he whispers with an irresistible grin

whatever clothes that are remaining, come off. Damon slides himself in me and I gasp, arching my back out of reflex. Damon's forehead presses against mine, staring into my eyes the whole time. after really good sex and being bitten for a second time, this time in my thigh, I feel a little dizzy.

"I think I took too much tonight"

"is that why I feel so dizzy?"

"mhm." Damon bites his own wrist, bringing it towards my mouth, "here."

"no way."

"you need it"

ugh. I take his wrist, bringing it to my mouth and i start to suck the blood out.

"okay, okay. enough" Damon laughs, pulling his wrist away. "never tell a vampire to bite you harder" he grins

I'll remember that next time. I cuddle up next to Damon and I eventually fall asleep
♠ ♠ ♠
Savannah's Outfit